March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm just going to say it wheres the diseased fur balls ?

I know it's not the most popular pack but I want the cute furniture and fish table 😂😂

Comments

• BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    Me too!! I’m hoping we can still get it this month...I know a lot of people hate it, but I actually want it for a few of the items.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I want it so I can dress my dogs up for parties and weddings and the fish table
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    The furniture would be good for kids rooms or a childish animal lover, the rodents are cute 😊
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    Exactly!!
    First Pet furniture is really cute and just perfect for kids room. Kids room are my favourite type of room to create but I always have the feeling I don't have enough furniture for them.
    And I'm tired of CD's pet beds... FP has those dog shaped ones that are just too cute!
    I was hoping they would release it this month or next, but then Island Living happened... Maybe August?
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    It would be so amazing to have that. The fish table is the best thing ever, and it would be nice to get more clothes for my furry friends
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    am I the only one who wants the Guinea pigs? I wish the fish bowl and Aquarian’s had more interactions too..
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    Glad to see some excitement for this pack though! They’ve blatantly left it til last coz it was the most controversial lol
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    At this moment, it’s more about catching up completely with PC/Mac releases instead of one pack behind forever lol
    I hope it will get a release date soon! :p
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    It may have been a controversial pack....but I do hope we do get it on console for that awesome coffee table aquarium!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    I hope we get it before the Moschino Stuff Pack.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I want the pack, mostly for the coffee table and the hamsters. I hope we do actually get it. Controversial as it may be it wouldn't be fair to those of us on console to never see the pack. Waiting for half a year for bug fixes (vampires are still broken) and months for updates is disheartening but if PC has content we'll never get because it was poorly received on launch? That'll be a nightmare.

My guess is it'll get a console release eventually... hopefully...
  • BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    I really want it to and actually forgot about it until seeing this post...it would be nice to have gotten it in June while waiting for all the updates we haven't yet gotten...I hate to complain cause I adore this game and all that the guru's do, but I hope there was a good reason why we didn't get it other than it relating to the backlash during the launch.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    We need My First Pet on consoles for that aquarium table. I hope it will come in August.