Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille now available on Console!

2...Next

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I won yay !! Jill valentine kicked plum 😂😂
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    What I want to know and whether its a spoiler or not I can be messaged but when you complete the story is the strangeness gone until you want it back or is it like vampires and aliens.... Just always around. Hidden but there lol
    edited May 2019
    Im going to be careful how I word this lol ,Once you've completed strangerville the townies will go back to normal, it will be just like a normal town but theres a way to make things strange again without starting a new game 😁 , let's just say theres a switch back on switch to cause it all again lol @Bearpal64
    Post edited by Nikkih on
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Im going to be careful how I word this lol ,Once you've completed strangerville the townies will go back to normal, it will be just like a normal town but theres a way to make things strange again without starting a new game 😁 , let's just say theres a switch back on switch to cause it all again lol @Bearpal64

@Nikkih thank you! I really want it but something about strange supernatural stuff in my sims games only appeals to me when I have the idea to play them that way. Makes my decision a little easier to make I think ^^. Maybe put it in a spoiler just incase?
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I've been wondering, is the 50x40 lot portrait, landscape or either?
    2quwd7.gif

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Sounds like you guys like the ep! Sadly, I'm saving up for Get Together.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    Get together is one of my favourites expansions, lots of nice stuff in create a sim and build and buy, the town is beautiful, any type of club you can think of you can get for example book club , movie club even a woohoo club if you wanted 😂, you can have coffee shops in your game also items like bonfire, DJ and dance skill, lots of social interactions and love the premade sims aswell @queenvortex808
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Is anyone else experiencing freezing while playing a household in Strangerville? When I play a household on the left-side at the top of the cliff, sometimes it's like the game struggles to show everything that's going on and it just freezes up. Sometimes, it's just a few seconds but others it freezes completely and the only out of the game is pressing the PS button on the controller.
    2quwd7.gif