Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Will You Be Playing With Mermaids?

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other...
    leo3487 wrote: »
    Asking about sirens song:
    When a mermaid pull a sim into water, the sim dies by drowning. But the mermaid fill her/his hunger?

O_O

Sims games are gettin' dark y'all.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    I won't be playing with mermaids.
    i will not be playing mermaids in the new ep
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Other...
    NPCs will play as them I won't. Never cared for Disney's Little Mermaid. Then again I'm a boy so that's how its supposed to be. The townies can turn or be some from the Gallery or even those that preexist in the game like Island Paradise came with in Sims 3.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'l be playing with demonic serial killing mermaids.
    When a mermaid pull a sim into water, the sim dies by drowning. But the mermaid fill her/his hunger?

O_O

Well it's a welcome surprise, since I thought TS4 was a bit too vibrant, bright, and happy anyway.
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited June 2019
    Other...
    My merman will be mean to sims who (in my head cannon) don't care about the environment, like the Landgraabs (they own a huge corporation responsible for water pollution) the Fengs (greedy politicians), that cowboy mayor of Strangerville, and others that I still have to figure out.
    He will be an aspiring marine biologist who will become a merman to get closer to sea creatures.
  • storminmaystorminmay Posts: 137 Member
    I probably won't be playing with them at all, might play around in CAS but I won't actually play with a mermaid character.
    Origin/Gallery ID: storminmay

The Venegas-Chan Family Tree
  • AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    Other...
    I'm sure I'll have both, some nice, friendly mermaids and some sinister ones. Probably not as many scary types though, as I prefer for the 'mean' Sims to be more the exception than the rule in my game.
    Pay for product -- not potential!
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I don't usually play with any life states other than humans/pets except for robots. I'm more interested in other aspects of the pack such as the world, swimming in the ocean, tanning, living in the island, etc.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I'll be playing with stereotypical Little Mermaid type mermaids.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'll be doing all of those.
    Perhaps there'll be a mermaid war- nice mermaids vs. serial killing mermaids.

With clubs mermaids can be really interesting! Thats why I like "systems". They add cohesion to the game :)
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I'll be playing with nice-looking mermaids that are actually really mean.
    I think of mermaids as a matriarchal society who prey on humans and that's how i'll play them. I'm looking forward to them meeting my very patriarch driven vampires xD
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    I know people are super excited about the mermaids and I'm very happy for them.

I just don't like playing the supernatural sims and will not be creating my own. Probably doing my best to avoid any of that stuff.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I might look at mermaids once or twice, but I don't really care about them that much.
    I prefer to play my long running multi generation save occult free. Although I think I might play out a tragic love story between Caleb Vatore and a mermaid in my dedicated occult save.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Other...
    I'll play with both nasty and nice mersims, and they'll join my families through move in/marriage (and any premades will be played in my rotational premade save).
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Other...
    planing on creating multiple mermaids
    at least one evil mermaid, one good mermaid and one of my already existing sims is gonna become a merman, it just so fits him.
    But judging by how many vampires I ended up creating, it won't stop at 3 mersims ^^
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Other...
    All of the above.
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Other...
    As much as I love the idea of monsterous mermaids, I'll probably have them kind of like...living alongside my sims. My current family has a modded mermaid in it, and she just kind of lives her life, hangs out in the pool and hot tub...yknow
    It'll depend on the stories I have for them
    So many sorcerers ~
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Other...
    I plan on making a mermaid that lives in the shipwreck lot and is scared of humans. Then she will fall in love with a human girl. Sounds very cliché lol.

Opposite here. Very stereotypical too. Lena will be a newcomer to the islands, live in one of the starter homes (maybe the shipwreck) and fall in love with a native girl that turns out to be even more adapted to nature than she thinks at first...

One of my current sims is called Lena, actually...and shes married to a mermaid
    So many sorcerers ~
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Other...
    I ll be playing with nice looking good mermaids.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Other...
    I mean it's a question hard to answer because it depends on what mermaid. In what game. In my first game with this expansion my focus will be on the mermaid from the trailer, she seems 210% adorable and will be a perfect wife for my starter Sim.

On the other hand there is an Asian-looking premade mermaid who is Evil and has white scales when changed that is in the game. She's really cool looking and I might use her for some bad stuff.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    Other...
    I'm going to be making a polenesian mermaid to start with.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    I might look at mermaids once or twice, but I don't really care about them that much.
    I might once or twice but they're not really a draw for me at all.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Other...
    I've never played one, so I don't know yet what I will do, other than probably start a Mermaid Genetacy lol. Guess it all depends on if I like them or not. *shrug*
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    Whenever I end up getting the expansion, I'd likely check them out at some point and make one. But I'm not that interested in them.
    Would have been nice if the water was open in the other worlds. Because then I'd probably end up making a mermaid with aesthetics that fits those places. Less tropical colourful and pretty and more dangerous pike/muskie/salmon/eel/deep sea-looking.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Other...
    Every type I can think of. I'm going to have a Kingdom of Merfolk and an island of wicked Sirens. o:)>:)
    #Team Occult
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Other...

O_O

I'm...I'm so proud! *happy sob*
    #Team Occult