Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I really feel bad for Ami & Noah as these chapters go on. Things will get worse when Mommy Dearest is out of the slammer & crating havoc in her roaring rampage of revenge.
    Ami has tried to strong but Mommy Dearest will be shoved in her face even if Reagan tries not to let it happen.... :bawling: She is the one that almost lost her life.

AVERY IS SO CLOSE, I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!

(It tastes drama-filled and delicious, by the way :naughty::joy:)

>:)>:)o:)>:)>:)
  • LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    I’m thinkinf that Evan and Ryan need to be going into super protective mode now. Reagan puts too much stock into what their mother says when honestly she is guilty. Everyone else sees it and she needs to stop seeing Avery has some wronged person.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    I’m thinkinf that Evan and Ryan need to be going into super protective mode now. Reagan puts too much stock into what their mother says when honestly she is guilty. Everyone else sees it and she needs to stop seeing Avery has some wronged person.

Possibly! I don’t think Avery will hurt Reagan - at least not right away... :#
    Alright, I’m ready for the next chapter. Let the Mama Drama begin!
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    Alright, I’m ready for the next chapter. Let the Mama Drama begin!

Drama Mama officially begins in the morning! o:)>:)o:)>:)
    :star:Mama Drama Begins :star:

Chapter 3.32 - Home Sweet Home - Taylor comes home and Avery is released

Reagan introduces her mother to her boyfriend

HRETvSJ.png

@AudreyFld I’m waiting for her to go after Cole and Ami. Possibly contact Spencer. But if she tries to steal Evan then I hope Reagan finally realizes she isn’t the perfect mother she thought she was.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    @AudreyFld I’m waiting for her to go after Cole and Ami. Possibly contact Spencer. But if she tries to steal Evan then I hope Reagan finally realizes she isn’t the perfect mother she thought she was.

So many things could happen. I hope she doesn’t go after Evan. That’d be loooow.... She may try to contact Spencer, who knows at this point or she may just settle in and be nice.
    AudreyFld wrote: »

So many things could happen. I hope she doesn’t go after Evan. That’d be loooow.... She may try to contact Spencer, who knows at this point or she may just settle in and be nice.

She’s Avery.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
    AudreyFld wrote: »

She’s Avery.

:joy::joy::joy: Point taken! :joy::joy::joy:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Welcome home, Mommy Dearest :naughty:

(And Taylor! :heart:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my gosh! :s Avery is still Avery! I really don't like her and that's me being nice. She started right away before they even left the prison to work on poor Reagan with her snide comments and selfish ways! Ug!! She's already flirting with Reagan's boyfriend, WOW that's low! The whole room thing too! Really Avery?! :o The final straw was her asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami! I am very worried for Reagan even more than I was! This will only end in devastation for her! :bawling:

Good job making me feel all the feels in this chapter @AudreyFld!
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder about you. A bit more evil than I thought perhaps! >:):D
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! :s Avery is still Avery! I really don't like her and that's me being nice. She started right away before they even left the prison to work on poor Reagan with her snide comments and selfish ways! Ug!! She's already flirting with Reagan's boyfriend, WOW that's low! The whole room thing too! Really Avery?! :oThe final straw was her asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami! I am very worried for Reagan even more than I was! This will only end in devastation for her! :bawling:

Yeah, asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami was going too far. She revealed her cards too soon and (alas) left no room for doubts.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Yes.... Welcome home indeed! :D
    @haswh wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! :s Avery is still Avery! I really don't like her and that's me being nice. She started right away before they even left the prison to work on poor Reagan with her snide comments and selfish ways! Ug!! She's already flirting with Reagan's boyfriend, WOW that's low! The whole room thing too! Really Avery?! :o The final straw was her asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami! I am very worried for Reagan even more than I was! This will only end in devastation for her! :bawling:

Avery isn’t very subtle. I’ll give her that! She may think she is but Avery is still Avery. Flirting with Evan was indeed low. Poor Reagan. At least Ryan has his eyes open. I’m not surprised she told Reagan to ask Cole or Ami for money. That was supposed to be hers! I’m very worried about Reagan too. :bawling: But I don’t think we have to worry about Evan giving in to her ‘charms’ for lack of a better word!

@Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! :s Avery is still Avery! I really don't like her and that's me being nice. She started right away before they even left the prison to work on poor Reagan with her snide comments and selfish ways! Ug!! She's already flirting with Reagan's boyfriend, WOW that's low! The whole room thing too! Really Avery?! :oThe final straw was her asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami! I am very worried for Reagan even more than I was! This will only end in devastation for her! :bawling:

Yeah, asking Reagan to get money from Cole or Ami was going too far. She revealed her cards too soon and (alas) left no room for doubts.

Agreed. She got too comfortable too fast. Probably the alcohol talking ... made her a bit too bold. Hmmmm.....
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Normally this is earned by heirs with journals but in this case this is needed for both Reagan & her mother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

Reagan gets it because she can't see that her mother will ruin her life & Avery for hitting on her daughter's boyfriend in front of said daughter. That being said, I'm looking forward to the carnage that will unfold next >:)
    Normally this is earned by heirs with journals but in this case this is needed for both Reagan & her mother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI

Reagan gets it because she can't see that her mother will ruin her life & Avery for hitting on her daughter's boyfriend in front of said daughter. That being said, I'm looking forward to the carnage that will unfold next >:)

Epic face palm! Agreed. Reagan is willfully blind and Avery is willfully taking advantage at every opportunity!
    Let’s go shopping! New Beginnings Chapter 3.33 - Settling In Reagan and her mother get settled.

Shopping wears a girl out!

is849zR.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like Evan, especially since "Mommy Dearest" is now what Avery is being called in cannon now. I also love Ami's plan of having Reagan plan Taylor's graduation party. I wonder who the DJ & Bartender will be (perhaps sims from the generation's casting call). Also, It seems like Cole is learning from his mistakes (finally) and not just yelling like a Murdick like usual.
    I like Evan, especially since "Mommy Dearest" is now what Avery is being called in cannon now. I also love Ami's plan of having Reagan plan Taylor's graduation party. I wonder who the DJ & Bartender will be (perhaps sims from the generation's casting call). Also, It seems like Cole is learning from his mistakes (finally) and not just yelling like a Murdick like usual.

Evan needs to tread lightly, but yes Mommy Dearest is now cannon! Lots of possibilities! Bartenders and DJ’s from extra casting call sims would be nice! Cole is finally learning to clam down, almost too late. He did go off the rails for a minute but reigned it back in. Reagan not taking his calls sent a pretty strong message. Maybe the Murdicks can be trained! :joy::joy::joy:
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    First Murdick, now Mommy Dearest :joy: Love it! So fun to see Avery stirring up drama yet again hehehe :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Avery is a keeper (of the drama!!!) :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Evan is talking sense to Reagan but maybe he needs to look inside himself also. What was that phone call all about?! Inquiring minds want to know! I think Reagan does hear Evan but is still more willing to please Mommy Dearest to do anything about it. I am awaiting the return of Archer when Reagan and Evan blow up!

Ami getting Reagan to help is what Ami does, she just wants everyone to be happy and get along. Hopefully this will work out. I can just see Avery insisting on being Reagan's plus one! >:)

Very glad that Cole kept his cool for the most part in that phone call and also helped Reagan out with the money. But we all know Avery will find out about it sooner or later!

I knew Avery would be nothing but bad news! shakes head and sighs
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2019
    Evan is talking sense to Reagan but maybe he needs to look inside himself also. What was that phone call all about?! Inquiring minds want to know! I think Reagan does hear Evan but is still more willing to please Mommy Dearest to do anything about it. I am awaiting the return of Archer when Reagan and Evan blow up!

Ami getting Reagan to help is what Ami does, she just wants everyone to be happy and get along. Hopefully this will work out. I can just see Avery insisting on being Reagan's plus one! >:)

Very glad that Cole kept his cool for the most part in that phone call and also helped Reagan out with the money. But we all know Avery will find out about it sooner or later!

I knew Avery would be nothing but bad news! shakes head and sighs

Yes! Archer to swoop in and clean up Evans messes! I like how you think! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    First Murdick, now Mommy Dearest :joy: Love it! So fun to see Avery stirring up drama yet again hehehe :naughty:
    Avery is certainly the Drama Queen! >:)
    @ wrote: »
    Avery is a keeper (of the drama!!!) :D

Avery = Drama! She hoards it I think! :joy: