Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Will You Be Playing With Mermaids?

Comments

• HanneeHannee Posts: 36 Member
    Other...
    My first mermaid family will consist of two parents who love their island and hate all outsiders, ESPECIALLY tourists who bring garbage and pollution so will end up seeming a little bit harsh and 'evil' to some sims, they'll have a son who ends up much more evil though and ends up hating anyone who isn't one of their 'kind' and then finally will be their daughter who will be the 'Good' mermaid of the family who will be solely focused on cleaning up the island and respecting it before falling in love with a human.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Other...
    I plan to have little mermaid and her sisters (pod of mermaids) as well as my favorite sim as a mermaid. A few mermen too. I might make an Ursula and Morgana evil mermaid twin set.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Other...
    I’ll be doing everything. Evil...good...sirens...classic little mermaid mermaids...shall we just say I’m going to play a variety of simmies.
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Other...
    Has anyone watched the tv show Siren? I’ll be using a similar storyline. I might switch out their traits a few times to resemble being scared when she/he discovers they can walk on land.

I've been watching that show! It's so interesting and cool! :smiley: I love how it's not your typical cutesy mermaids, but more impulsive, vicious/aggressive, and maybe even somewhat predatory (see eaten shark).
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    Other...
    In my main save I'll probably use them like regular sims that just happen to be mermaids.

But I'm really tempted to create a new save and create a group (coven I'm not sure what a group of mermaids is called) of mermaids that act like sirens and lure men to their demise :D
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    Other...
    But I'm really tempted to create a new save and create a group (coven I'm not sure what a group of mermaids is called) of mermaids that act like sirens and lure men to their demise :D
    i think they’re called a pod, like a pod of dolphins. at least that’s what came to mind, i must’ve heard it somewhere haha.
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I'l be playing with demonic serial killing mermaids.
    IF I end up playing a mermaid, they will be killing. NO nice mermaids here...well the seduction will be nice and then the sim WILL DIE.

If I don't get a gravestone from the drowning deaths, then I might not play them. I like have the gravestones and writing on them what happened to the sim...lol
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Think I'll play a pair of mermaid sisters one that's pretty fun and carefree and the other...

luring sims to their doom and calling sharks upon them to drown. :kissing:
    5vJrxmT.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Other...
    I will have nice mermaids and bad ones who will kill of Sims >:):D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Other...
    Both for me too. It all depends on my mood and the story. I'm thinking of one of my vampire sims catching the eye of a certain Little Mermaid inspired sim though...
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Other...
    A mix of all the poll options! So far I'm thinking of...

... Moana from the Disney movie, a nice mermaid in charge of keeping the island clean, she may even lead a beach-cleaning club.
    ... Moana's father, an elderly ghost merman and one of the many dead husbands of my black widow.
    ... Loreley (read: laurel-eye), an evil mermaid living in one of the ships she wrecked with her enchanting singing voice.
    ... Ignes (read: eeg-ness), an evil lavamaid who lives with her sister Loreley and also kills people.
    ... Another merman (name and character yet unknown) who is kept in a basement and experimented on by my alien scientist Enna Ly'Zingh.

But that's probably not even half of it, I'm coming up with new ideas almost every day, as usual in the weeks before the release of a new pack.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I'll be playing with evil-looking mermaids that are actually really nice.
    I want to make a scary mermaid that falls in love with a vampire but they're actually both lovely. But I'll probably do all of the above within the same day lol
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I won't be playing with mermaids.
    I'm not all that interested in supernatural beings (other than witches, which I don't consider to be supers because they actually exist). However, as long as they don't interfere with my game play (by abducting my Sims or breaking into their houses to drink their blood), I'm happy that people who wanted them got them.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Other...
    I’ve never played mermaids before so I will probably try playing different types depending on how it fits in my game and what will suit my game the most
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Other...
    No idea! I need to decide who I am moving to the Island and then see from there. Maybe one of my Sims will fall in love? Or maybe I will start a new save to explore this pack. No idea yet.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'll be playing with nice-looking mermaids that are actually really mean.
    But I'm very tempted by the serial killing demonic mermaids now.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    edited June 2019
    I might look at mermaids once or twice, but I don't really care about them that much.
    I'm probably gonna make one cute merman and add him to the world just to exist for ambiance's sake and that'll be that :D

Perhaps I'll play him for a bit to find out what they're all about. I don't see myself becoming attached to them or wanting to do much more with them though, but who knows
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Other...
    I'll probably try to create a mermaid family with conflicting good/evil traits
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Other...
    Normally I wouldn't care about playing a mermaid myself, although having them around in the world is fantastic.

Except for this time. They are so beautiful in this game I just have to play at least one! I don't normally play evil/mean Sims but I would love to play a "Siren" type using their songs to lure Sims into unsavory situations.

And then another who I will just stare at because they're so pretty, lol.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'll be playing with stereotypical Little Mermaid type mermaids.
    As I'm rewatching the trailer, and I was Just watch Joey Graceffa's play though, and I keep finding myself humming Under the Sea and Part of Your World.

Although, I kind of wanted to make Neptune, and do the whole Greek/Roman Gods.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other...
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    As I'm rewatching the trailer, and I was Just watch Joey Graceffa's play though, and I keep finding myself humming Under the Sea and Part of Your World.

Oooh, the Greek/Roman thing is a good idea! I'm such a nerd for that stuff.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I am going to be an Evil Mermaid. Once The Sims 4 gets all occults it cpuld probably have, I will create Evil Supernaturals controlling Patchy, Father Winter, Plantsims, Skeletons, and StrangerVille Zombies.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2019
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Oooh, the Greek/Roman thing is a good idea! I'm such a nerd for that stuff.

Same, I was hoping on a Mediterranean Adventures Pack where we could explore Greek, Roman temples, and Fight Creatures, like Gorgons and Stuff. Loot the temples for Interactive/fully functional Treasures belonging to the Gods. Like Poseidon's Trident, Artemis's Long Bow
    Aphrodite's Amulet, Pandora's Box, Eye of the Fates, The Helm of Darkness that belonged to Hades. I think it would be cool.

I was hoping for a Trident would be a feature but they went with a Pacific theme oh well.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    At first I will have nice mermaids who are friendly and helpful and befriend the dolphins etc. Probably marry a human and see how things go. Later down the road I will most likely want to experiment with the siren types who are good with some bad qualities. Then lastly I will get to playing really evil mermaids. But since I am going to start with the good ones I picked that one.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Asking about sirens song:
    When a mermaid pull a sim into water, the sim dies by drowning. But the mermaid fill her/his hunger?