Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldnt it be amazing if we have a witches pack

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
I've just watched fantastic beasts and where to find them. It got me thinking of all the Harry Potter films. It would be soo cool if the sims could have a magic school and a wizarding world hidden from muggles (normal sims) lol, they could have a potion and spells shop with items like age freeze potion , love potion, poison apple ( that could be a new death) the first time a sim eats a poison apple they sleep if they eat it again the grim reaper comes lol, brooms, wands etc, bring the magic man back from the sims 1 so there is trouble if your sim casts spells outside the wizarding world but theres ways to get about magic outside of it, no magic in a room with multiple sims :-) , lots of spells dark and light and Weird creatures

Comments

• munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    If only. It feels like an occult pack is becoming a distant dream, seeing the leak was Islands.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    we still have a game pack maybe that will be it
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    A good while ago EA made a poll with the occults witches won, it could be a possibility 😊, I'm hoping they do I love witches.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Looks like we're getting a GP for witches.
    I saw realm of magic :-), I'm soo excited for this year @RionAgrias
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    Can anyone remember sims makin magic? That is my all time favourite pack. It would work nicely for a witches expansion.
    edited June 2019
    That was my favourite pack aswell :-) the hidden world , the circus, was a amazing pack I do hope they do something similar. It's crazy being an original sim player, I feel old 😂@8Faith8
  • Sims_4_ever_Sims_4_ever_ Posts: 143 Member
    Yesss! I think it would be so much fun to have witch magic in the sims. And just imagine a vampire-witch baby, or a cross between a witch and an alien!