Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Izzy’s Shop Discussion

1235...Next

Comments

• BradMikMillianBradMikMillian Posts: 3 New Member
    I feel that EA should make fashion gems much cheaper then they currently are. 1 fashion gem is 5 SimCash which is an outrageous amount to pay for a single fashion gem. And if you want 20 (enough to get a piece of clothing designed) then it costs 100 SimCash. Personnaly, 20 Fashion Gems should only be 20 SimCash at most.
  • BradMikMillianBradMikMillian Posts: 3 New Member
    Also there should also be a pop-up that asks if you're sure you want to spend SimCash, as currently there is none. I accidentally lost 60 SimCash after it popped up and I accidentally tapped it. Like below if you agree with me on this!
  • catsuncatsun Posts: 11 New Member
    Can you make it so we have the option to not have flames, wings........
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    Anyone having trouble with Izzy? When I go to him the letters to create a new design are grayed off and it says my CAS inventory is full. I wrote to EA last night about not listening to us about paying for colors and now I can't access Izzy. 😠😈
    The Sims Forums
    ×Let's celebrate the holiday season together with 12 days of Simsmas! All the details about this event HERE. We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY!
    ×December 21 - Last Friday Highlight of the year! Click here to check it out!
    ×December 20 - New patch for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC available now! Patch notes here.
    Izzy’s Shop Discussion
    BradMikMillianBradMikMillian
    November 26
    I feel that EA should make fashion gems much cheaper then they currently are. 1 fashion gem is 5 SimCash which is an outrageous amount to pay for a single fashion gem. And if you want 20 (enough to get a piece of clothing designed) then it costs 100 SimCash. Personnaly, 20 Fashion Gems should only be 20 SimCash at most.
    Flag Quote · Insightful 1Like Awesome
    BradMikMillianBradMikMillian
    November 26
    Also there should also be a pop-up that asks if you're sure you want to spend SimCash, as currently there is none. I accidentally lost 60 SimCash after it popped up and I accidentally tapped it. Like below if you agree with me on this!
    Flag Quote · Insightful Like Awesome
    catsuncatsun
    December 8
    Can you make it so we have the option to not have flames, wings........
    Flag Quote · Insightful Like Awesome
    Jennsilva78Jennsilva78
    10:42AM
    Anyone having trouble with Izzy? When I go to him the letters to create a new design are grayed off and it says my CAS inventory is full. I wrote to EA last night about not listening to us about paying for colors and now I can't access Izzy..
    Anyone having trouble with Izzy? When I go to him the letters to create a new design are grayed off and it says my CAS inventory is full. I wrote to EA last night about not listening to us about paying for colors and now I can't access Izzy..
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    You have to trash some of your items. 😔
    So not only do we pay a ton of fashion gems for each item but we don’t even have unlimited space to keep all the ones we buy.
    It makes fashion gems kind of worthless if you don’t want to give up any of your items.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• jvliajuliqjvliajuliq Posts: 91 Member
    i find this while idea pointless, the clothes i get are usually ugly and even if i get a cool piece it boosts a trait that my sim doesn't even have
    yikes!
    Does anyone know how I would downsize my wardrobe from Izzy because when I go to his shop its in gray and says my inventory is full and I want to downsize some of the stuff my sims don't wear from him?
    I figured out how to get rid of the wardrobe from Izzy but question. When I do that is it going to destroy just his or the other clothes because I just want to downsize his? I need to know before I downsize.
    I figured everything out and downsized from Izzy!!
  • HeronyxHeronyx Posts: 43 Member
    I absolutely hate the shop. Izzy has designed the same ugly pair of shorts for my male sim twice in a row. I'm not going to feed into the high prices to get something decent when simply not making the same item twice should be a given.
  • CaonCaon Posts: 74 Member
    Gender for the item! How is this not a basic option?

Secondly no identical re-rolls. I've had this happen a few times now. I even had this happen on a pinned item, I like the item and stat but the effect was ugly. I re-rolled it, (which is not cheap) and got the exact same effect. This is the point where I said I'm never using Izzy's again.
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    It’s such a crawl to even afford a single outfit. But then we get something we can’t even wear or sell. And rerolls cost more than half the original cost... potentially getting another opposite gender item. That’s such a scam and a total buzz kill for what should be a fun feature.
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    At the least, rerolls should be free for a few tries if they’re gonna force gender items that can’t be used. Better yet, keep the rolls wearable to the sim
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    I started playing this only recently and have trouble understanding how the boosts from Izzy's clothing work. The first item I got from Izzay was a tanktop of Generosity. To make the best out of it, I gave my sim the Generous trait as his second one. But I still only have one star in that trait. So if the boost from the tanktop doesn't grant me a second star, what exactly does it it give me?
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I agree totally!
  • RedQueen2965RedQueen2965 Posts: 2 New Member
    Yes i have probably spent at least 5000 fashion gems and i would say at least 90% of the i get duplicates with just a different color, and normally if i get a new effect i like it is on either a really plain or quite franly one of the ugliest items in the game. Out of all of the gems Ive spent (and i spend at the very least $100 IRL on sim cash, gems and cupcakes) Ive only got 3 of the unique designs that flash by. I got one fairy outfit with a wing effect, 1 super hero outfit although the colors were pretty terrible and one pirate outfit. All of these were for my females. For the amount of money i spend i am always disappointed. Its such a shame because i really love the sims mobile.
  • AutumnSorrow2019AutumnSorrow2019 Posts: 8 New Member
    True. Most of Izzy’s designs I've seen are horrid. Though I have do have 3 that come in handy for Halloween and out of 13 items so far I one or one skirts and two bracelets, one for males one for females that are "okay" for everyday wear.
    I have to say add that I'm in agreement with those who feel extremely disappointed at the cost of making changes to outfits for both a complete do over or if you want to pin one or two items. .
    I'm pretty new to Izzy fashions and also totally confused about how the boosts work. Love, moody, charisma, rhythm I haven't really noticed any effect. But boosts like fitness, vitality, I totally don't get. Your Sim cannot wear Izzy’s designs when they practice yoga or go to work so what's the point of those? I have an item that's boost is angelic. Don't get that either. Does it add to the good trait? If so then undoubtedly only when your Sim is wearing it.
    Hmm I thought I lost this comment earlier. Since then I've seen at least two other posts asking how boosts work in Izzy’s designs, with no answers. If someone knows the answers or knows where to find a list of how these boosts work, please share!
  • SilverShingleSilverShingle Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah, I wish that we can edit/reroll our designs from Izzy once we claimed them. I got this beautiful Fairy Dress, but it came with the Stinky effect and I ran out of gems to to change it, so I had to claim it with that gross effect. I would willingly go back and pay more than 20 gems to just have that changed someday.
  • SuperT259SuperT259 Posts: 22 Member
    > @vintagesaturday said:
    > I agree. I wish we could choose gender for item. I was hoping to get something for my make to wear but keep getting unequippable female only clothing. I’ve tried about 5 times so far.

I agree. I kept getting male clothing for my female sim.
  • SuperT259SuperT259 Posts: 22 Member
    I mean, Izzy's shop is really cool because you can get lots of different items with fun effects. Or at least it would be if it wasn't so expensive.
  • RussiamsRussiams Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, can anyone advise how I get back items (Izzy’s shop) a sim is wearing when they retire and leave. I have lots that I can’t delete and can’t get back!!??!!