Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Into the Future: What bugs aren't fixed?

2...Next

Comments

• WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    edited December 2013
    I just got into the future a few days ago. I have traveled from Island Paradise, to the future with a single sim. I had her create a plumbot and bring him back. They both went through University together and got degrees in technology. When I try to trigger a utopian future from her home lot, the game freezes. I thought maybe it was just an unusual lag but after 10 minutes there was still no screen movement. This is the only time in which I have had any gameplay issues.
    Interesting. Are you playing on the town that came with Island Paradise? There's a known lagging issue with that town in The Sims 3 Into the Future.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
    edited January 2014
    Still answering posts but so far as of Jan 7, 2014, EA hasn't released an update to fix the existing bugs.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited January 2014
    * Moodlet Manager no longer removes Singed. (WinMacSims3) <i>It seems to depend on Sim.</i>
    The Moodlet Manager doesn't remove Singed (by fire) since it is one of the excluded moodlets unlike the electrocution one.
    * Sims who attended a protest can get stuck. Their motives remain frozen and all they do from then onwards is to stand around and "Capture The Moment" with their cell phones. (Snapdragon)
    This happens if Sim leaves protest prematurely and stays on the lot until protest situation ends.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • misawa_lolimisawa_loli Posts: 82 New Member
    edited January 2014
    Into the Future: My Sim married his friend's descendent when they went on a trip to the future but she would not join the family and even gave birth to triplets. While attempting to figure out how to merge them, all three babies died and I ended up having to make a saved file of the wife and kids for future use and deleted her. By using the file though none of the kids are related to each other or the parents. :(

Into the future: When my character was asked as a quest to go shopping and use a clothing pedestal, the only option I get is to view. I cannot shop from them at all. So can't get the quest done.

University Life: I also get asked to go to parties and the host is not home.

Monte Vista Still can't get the pizza oven to work!
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited January 2014
    Late Night:1) Grand piano serenade bugs the piano.
    2)Sims can't order pizza from the professional bar.( since 1.55)

Supernatural: 1)The Restoration ritual spoils food or changes the quality of the food.
    2) The genie elixir changes sims' features.

edited January 2014
    I updated the list.
  • chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited January 2014
    BUMP!
  • heathervgraceheathervgrace Posts: 155 Member
    edited February 2014
    If any of my sims travel to the future, when they return to the present, all household members are no longer able to travel to work. No matter how I choose to send them to work, the action is cancelled and they are teleported one or two steps away from where they were stood before.
  • MakoaaMakoaa Posts: 12
    edited February 2014
    Into the future: My sims cant travel back to the future and all i get is this message when i attempt to travel to the future."Due to unexpected circumstances,
    the Time Portal has rejected your
    coordinates. You are unable to Time
    Travel at this point in time,"
  • David1grDavid1gr Posts: 4 New Member
    @Makoaa .. I am having the Same issue , exactly. I will try another family and see if it happens in another 'hood also. Did anyone ever message You help for this?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    David1gr wrote: »
    @Makoaa .. I am having the Same issue , exactly. I will try another family and see if it happens in another 'hood also. Did anyone ever message You help for this?
    The person you are addressing hasn't been on the forums for over five years. Many of us find that NRaas mods, in particular Traveler working together with Overwatch and ErrorTrap, help to cut through otherwise broken travel transitions like the one described in case that is of any interest.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top