Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rotating Lunar Cycle Is Flipping Out!

I noticed in my last session that one night, it said there were two days until the next full moon. But the following day, it said there were three days. So tonight I started writing down the count for the next full moon. On Thursday, it said 9 days. On Wednesday, 8. And then, when it finally got to 6, it was Sunday.
This isn't a HUGE issue, but it's weird; and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing it?
Be safe.

Comments

• AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I am, sometimes.

And I read this on crinrict' blog
    https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/09/lunar-cycle-not-working.html

I tried in Sunset Valley in new save about two weeks old; set lunar cycle to 10 days. Saved and exited, cleared cashes and started the game again, in three consecutive nights; and no difference in days till full moon, the number stayed the same.

Did the same thing without clearing cashes, which made the number of days skip from eight till four; four till seven; and then six days stayed the same - six days till full moon.

Exited again, cleared cashes, started up; and it had skipped from five days before full moon till three days before. I noticed no other strange occurrences.