Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The boys had a quiet day at home :)
    47078789824_9eb631d7b8_o.jpg
    47078789674_8db89a3a80_o.jpg
    47078789424_42ffb73d38_o.jpg
    Josh had enough LTH points for Magic Hands :)
    47078789144_3c4f66eec8_o.jpg
    47078788804_e6ba332b10_o.jpg
    Page 3474

@GraceyManor Thanks for commenting :)

@HillyBeth Happy birthday Matthew :)
    Congrats on going to uni :)

@jonny522 That was quite a mission! You must have put a lot of planning into it!

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Tammy's excitement dashed by an unfriendly message :(

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :) I couldn't help myself! I wasn't happy that Josh was lonely :D:D

@bekkasan Thanks for the nice comments and for the information about wardrobe woohoo! :)

@PalmArrow Thanks for the nice comments :) I wasn't surprised that Eddie tried for baby so soon. I think it might be the party animal trait because he often does that when I introduce him to a save.
    I am having fun with Supernatural and it will be nice to see what they can do before going back to my human families :)

@GraceyManor Good for Belle standing up to Gaston like that but what a pity she had to show him William to prove her point.

@KayeStar Congrats on the birth of Aster and on her being heir :)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Thank you, G-ma! :kissing_heart:
    @Emily4331 I am so excited! I found my boy through chasing friends lists on Facebook last night and we are now in touch and texting :) I can still be your G-Ma too :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ccarrig_95 Congrats that school is done! Moving....oh, not fun, well sometimes it can be a good thing. Just wish it was easier.

@zagboorules Cute pics of your sims. um....interesting last shot!
    Pretty winter pics with the house all light up for the holidays.

@emorrill Thank you! Glad you approve. He is pretty good looking. I didn't change anything but scales on him.

@Silverofdreams30 Cool pics of Triton.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice pics of your new sim.
    oh well, so much for that relationship.

@friendsfan367 bummer about the disc.

@Mikezumi The little one is adorable.
    Dante likes being a vampire!
    Toddler occults are so much fun!
    yes, it would be fun if they could do the stunts when flying around town.
    Good for him getting the magic hands.
    You are welcome. You would have figured it out eventually if you do wardrobe woohoo often enough.....which my sims do! :love:

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

It was a beautiful morning and Dwight invited Lorelei to the top deck to practice sparring. Lorelei comes out strongly with her attack punching fast and Dwight was able to block both the punch and dodge a kick that almost connected a bit too close.
    32877215417_e72d1f224e_b.jpg
    32877215237_e26410ee67_b.jpg
    47821009881_1ed2c75d8f_b.jpg

Dwight counters with a sharp jab and a kick easily blocked by Lorelei. They are evenly matched so the bouts take quite awhile. Lorelei takes the first point.
    32877214627_070a26fc5b_b.jpg
    47031404024_f1d3f33956_b.jpg
    32877214507_5e97cd7394_b.jpg

Despite Lorelei getting the first point, Dwight got the next two points. She does a great job countering his attacks so the sparring match took quite awhile.
    47031403384_f2a85c0db7_b.jpg
    33943731238_7cd3dcf8bc_b.jpg
    33943731008_2301029eca_b.jpg

They went for a dive in the last area and Dwight finally mastered his diving. It has deep trenches to explore and they found a couple of chests with treasures. Dwight explores the cave and when he didn't come back out Lorelei swam in. She found Dwight had swam through the cave and found an island. He was trying to text her when she swam out of the cave. Lorelei decided to relax and read a book. That waterproof pouch she carries around with her apparently holds quite a bit of stuff including towels and books.
    33943730208_9a85255a4a_b.jpg
    32877212847_b646a9831d_b.jpg
    32877213017_0e2c7dfd49_b.jpg
    33943730088_00ae739d67_b.jpg
    33943729848_92e7240111_b.jpg
    33943729758_d93fe30b21_b.jpg
    47031402064_07399c445f_b.jpg

They relax on the upper deck watching the stars, whispering words of love to each other. The honeymoon has been wonderful but soon it will be time to go home. They talk about the future, both excited about what their future holds for them. They know they were meant to be together and can face whatever happens together.
    47031404154_86f596a8bd_b.jpg

It is the last morning of their honeymoon and they are soon up and getting things packed and stowed away properly for the trip back to port. The engines start and the trip to the port is made much to quickly. They are both a bit sad to leave but they know they will return. The bags are packed and stowed into the taxi and Lorelei and Dwight take one last look around to be sure they have everything. Koolaid sits on Lorelei's shoulder cheeping and chirping excited about the trip on the plane.
    47823188382_0218ee5a66_b.jpg
    47823188272_9e1db2260f_b.jpg
    47823188192_57e45b4efd_b.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi Oh my gosh! That is wonderful. :heart: One of the things social media is actually good for. :lol:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    I knew alien males get pregnant, but didn't know human males could..Is that a mod?XD
    lol his baby dance is priceless.

@Brandontaylor
    Oh leftover birthday cake.Yummy.
    Oh no, what a mess the broken shower must have made.
    Oh twins! Congratulations!
    Your sims are gonna be busy with twins now.
    Yup, the cop is all like "I arrested you, but cute behind." XD

@Charlottesmom
    Happy belated birthday!
    Your sims are so pretty!
    The guy getting bit by the bird is so handsome! <3
    The little boy doesn't look happy at all.

@jonny522
    Looks like the kids had a fun day at the park.
    aww cute pic of the sleeping kids.

@bekkasan
    Yup, in that town there's no painting anything but an easel lol.
    Oh He met Triton; well judging from seeing how he gets on Ariel's case;
    I hope he's a little more understanding.
    --and he turned out to be! phew.
    Gosh that shark picture....got me singing "Baby shark do do do do" XD

@TinySpaceFox
    William has to actually say those 3 words.That was part of Leota's cruelty.
    She wanted to make it as difficult as possible.Oops, didn't notice that.XD I
    went and fixed it lol.

Phew I think I caught up now.XD
    @GraceyManor I guess you must have missed the dozens of births my sims have had since you started posting here! I don't play females and all my boys have their own babies. It's done with Nraas SP and pregnancy outfits.
    edited May 2019
    @Mikezumi
    Yes, I missed half your posts.I only come on once or twice a week, and get behind on posts.
    I usually only go back 2-3 pages and comment on those or go back to when I last posted.I'm sorry.
    I just been working 10-11 hr shifts and was just curious how you did it.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Quick Feedback before heading out

@Mikezumi

Nice stroller scenes should use it more but never buys one when I have a toddler cause then they keep wishing
    going out with it.
    Seems like Josh witching magic is going well.

@bekkasan

Cool sparring shots.
    Glad they found a treasure chest while scuba diving.

@jillbg

That seems like a great weekend

• zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    edited May 2019
    @bekkasan my sim was trampolining in the last shot hahaha, but thank you!
    I love it when sims attack their kids with the claw autonomously :) Josh doesn't have the family oriented trait in this save but he is still a wonderful father :)
    33995336858_bba6eba180_o.jpg
    47820281152_1fe3a634ca_o.jpg
    Eddie got his stroll while Josh got his waking wish to do a cardio exercise :)
    47820280952_7be0e67856_o.jpg
    Josh also got a stroll but I didn't take a pic. Eddie was waiting with a birthday cake when they got home :)
    47820280762_6d7e4668da_o.jpg
    33995336508_9d2d78152b_o.jpg
    I didn't think that through very well! The kitchen is way to small to get good pics!
    47820280592_e37d42839b_o.jpg
    33995336438_2797af288c_o.jpg
    Josh looks as unimpressed with the hair and clothes as I was ;)
    47820280342_7f049e592d_o.jpg
    Much better! and he got wings in his favourite colour :)
    33995336288_bf7d8fc59f_o.jpg
    The family all got to eat cake :D
    47820280142_900458f740_o.jpg
    Page 3475

@king_of_simcity7 Dorley's outfit doesn't look bad enough to scare girls away ;)

@PalmArrow I couldn't stand it watching roommates awake all night! Still, Edwin looks very happy to be dancing away the night :)
    Is it any wonder you're tired, Edwin! :D:D
    Oh dear! They really don't look after themselves well :D
    Lovely scenery as Shanda is on her way for a flu shot :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    There are so many supernaturals in Moonlight Falls it would be hard not to meet one! :D
    Eddie being a fairy is fun but his constant wishes to prank stuff drives me insane because I don't really like seeing my sims pranked.
    I cheat with nectar making by having 100s of recipes I have found on the net ;) The thing is that even bad nectar becomes perfect quality over time. Unfortunately, even when a bad mix becomes perfect quality, it's still not good to drink ;)
    Oh! Uncle John is really their father!
    I am sure the money will help make life more comfortable :)
    That's lovely that he wants to live nearby :)
    Congrats on Adam's job in the Sports career :)
    Of course he was happy with Avery. You can't blame innocent children for their parents' mistakes.
    LOL Good thing Ava could cure herself of being a toad! :D
    I don't think Josh will get as far with alchemy as Ava has because I find it a little tedious :D

@HillyBeth Looks like Matthew and Mika are hitting it off nicely :)

@Steamvarius Congrats on building a bowling alley :) My sims always wish for one but I rarely let them.

@GraceyManor I hope you enjoy the architect career with Kristy :)
    Pennie is a cutie :)

@bekkasan Thanks for commenting :) My boys probably don't need romantic drinks but I love the moodlet :)

@SimsxZelda_fan Congrats on unlocking a new island :)
    You set things up beautifully and I am sure your sim will have a wonderful life :)

@Emily4331 Rhea is lovely and her hair colour is gorgeous!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited May 2019
    8A

While Simon had been seeing Leanda Nick had also had some success while talking to Stacy. She was a nice girl who clearly cared about people and was the ideal girlfriend.

Within no time Nick had asked Stacy out for a date and they soon became a couple. In this time Nick had completely fallen for Stacy and in his eyes she was perfect. It wasn't long for Nick to start getting paranoid however. Stacy did also have a couple of other friends that she still wanted to meet up with and Nick would start feeling jealous of the thought of her talking to other guys. What happened if she spoke to another guy and then broke up with Nick? Would she get bored of him? Could he really trust her?

60781921_10156318187086497_5538990588872884224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9fd8ce5188ac26abcc2f940a6d70e9b3&oe=5D67D900

60897581_10156318187066497_4241850108305473536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=9389ed50c66ae598a0b337e6687d9266&oe=5D63C471

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/958845/the-social-club-part-1-5#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Mikezumi.
    Thanks for the feedback! I always thought attack with the claw was one of those interactions that didn't sound too nice. I've been proven wrong.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Need to start working on the soundtrack for my story soon. I plan a long set that I shall record over the next few days but while I am here I have a few new uploads to Soundcloud.

Here is one that I have named 'Steamtrain'

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. Yep, I love seeing the big sharks swimming around in the waters of the dive lots. For some reason the ones I put in the dive lots I built are rare.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. :)

@zagboorules aha! That explains it!

@Mikezumi Nice that his wings are his favorite color. I do that for all my fairy sims.
    No, with the mods you use they don't need the extra help. :lol: It's been so long since I played Jared who was my first mixologist I can't remember if he mastered it or not. I really need to pop in my other saves and check on everyone!

@king_of_simcity7 Bummer that Nick doesn't have confidence in himself either.
    You know I'm not crazy about that music, but nice that you are working on a sound track
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: This part of the story is tense and we will see another side of Nick!

That music was made as a bit of fun. I have quite a few others to upload as well
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @bekkasan

Thank you
    Ugh dogs are annoying in this game.My sim's dog is filling up her action line with "Be licked, rub belly and be sat on" I keep canceling about all the dog wants to do is lick her all day and sit on her all day.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi friends. :) I'm finally able to give out replies and comments, even though I am horribly exhausted from this weekend. :weary: Watching my niece's two hour dance recital Saturday night (in a packed room, on cruddy bleachers with like NO A/C going! :expressionless: ), then travelling over to their home an hour away Sunday afternoon to watch my other niece's 2 hour HS graduation, all the while dealing with an impatient, frustrated, and tired 8 year old :neutral: , I am DONE! Ready to get lots of rest today!

**I plan to roll out the new Sam chapter this week (Part 1 anyway, probably Part 2 as well) so stay tuned! :blush: I don't have a definite date, but I'm looking at Tuesday.*** :mrgreen:

It's the last week of school and I really need to finish writing it and get it posted before daughter demands all my attention for the Summer... :persevere: The joys of having an only child with no siblings to play with. Granted she has her neighbor friends to play with, but they aren't always around. I know some of you understand.

Anyway, so without further adieu:

And....the fact that poor little Rowan is STILL stuck in the darn attic!

30469935557_18d05b311c_c.jpg

:smiley:

@Charlottesmom ^Yes he is! :cry: That's why you gotta come back on here, if only simply to finish his story. I must find out if he has a happy ending. :blush:
    So nice to see you pop in. :kissing_heart:

@bekkasan Yay for new chapters. :grin:
    "my home is with you now, wherever the tides might takes us."
    ^Aww. <3 It was so adorable watching him push her on the swing too.
    It's sweet that Triton felt the need to step up, in Lorelei's parents place, to see if Dwight was truly worthy for her. ;) But yeah, I echo Lorelei's feelings on it:
    she knew in her heart even if he does not pass good judgement on Dwight it will not affect her decision to stay with Dwight.
    I mean darn skippy! :blush: Glad he passed the "test."
    Dwight playing guitar. :love:
    A shark encircles one of the caves curious about the sounds it hears coming from the normally quiet cave.
    ^^^
    pinkie-pie-laughing.gif

OMGosh! I love your wit lady!
    Did you change Triton's scales to your own preferred color or did you follow Karritz's instructions on coloring it in her video?
    ----
    Woah! Eaaasssy with the kicking there Lorelei. :neutral: You want kids right? ;):lol::p
    Yay for Dwight maxing out the diving skill. :star: Naturally he would being married to a mermaid. ;)
    Go away shark... :worried:
    Aww, the honeymoon is over. :( But they will be having many more adventures as husband and wife. :blush:
    (I can't wait to see babies! :mrgreen: And which ones will get scales! )

@TinySpaceFox Uh Martin? Are you ok? :worried: Dreaming about death is never good and a very valid concern for your maker.
    ;)
    Lol! That would be a good thing to put in your vows, but it might kill the reverence of the ceremony. :lol: But you know, I guess people have said worse things. But yeah I've been having TONS of fun writing this final chapter (for a time) and shedding many tears. :'-)
    Thanks for your comments, I always love getting them from you. <3
    ----
    Roaring Heights! :smiley: (That's the world...right?)
    Understandable. As much as we love our favorite simmies, it's nice to create new ones to play with from time to time. :blush:
    I knew nothing about Vocaloid until now. :p
    WOW! :astonished: I think your sim version of Bruno looks 10x hotter than the original! :love: A killer job you did! :star: Hott stuff!!!
    Keep up the great work with all your Uni stuff! :star:

@Silverofdreams30 Lol! It's like you and bekkasan are playing the same things at the moment. ;) Mermaids and an adorable couple romping in the undersea cave. :lol:
    ----
    Oooh! :open_mouth:
    You tease me lady... :smirk:
    Those pictures of Triton are <3:love:<3Woo!!! *fans self again*
    Thanks for sharing. :blush:

@king_of_simcity7 Wow your story is moving right along. ;) I can tell you're enjoying it.

@PalmArrow Nice to see an update from you. :) Always.
    The zombie materializing behind Shanda had me like, :flushed:
    "Forrest Battle" :lol:
    Wow, a Zombie that prefers fresh baked bread instead of fresh brains...hmmm? :confused:
    Sim zombies are so horribly creepy to me. :flushed: They are a big reason why I don't have the Supernatural EP. I mean, I know I can just turn off the full moon cycles, but another reason is I just don't care for my sims to be supernaturals other than the occasional vampire. :confused: I guess it's because I don't care to write stories with supernaturals in them because I like more realism, but that's just me. I love reading what everyone else has done with them. :)
    (Also at the time my old computer could NOT handle another EP, but I'm sure my new one now could. :p I just don't like change... )
    Anyway, hope life is going well for you. <3

@zagboorules Welcome and lovely pictures. :)

@Jillbg Your "Hell no" response cracked me up! :joy:

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment lady. :) I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have writing it.
    I can see you're finding lots of joy in playing with Supernatural installed. ;)
    I've always thought those little fairy wings are adorable. :blush:
    The bigger wings might still look great on your guys. Like for example I found this picture. :smirk:
    8f1e6fb6522efcfb77ce41a9aa84a3fc_large.jpg
    ^That's just one example. :p
    Anyway, I have enjoyed your story updates. :)

@GraceyManor
    Ugh dogs are annoying in this game.My sim's dog is filling up her action line with "Be licked, rub belly and be sat on" I keep canceling about all the dog wants to do is lick her all day and sit on her all day.
    ^You know, some dogs are like that in real life. :lol: Like my own dog. He's such a "mouthy" dog as my mother in law likes to call it. He 🐸🐸🐸🐸 everything and himself like a cat! :pensive:

Anyway, time for me to lay down everyone. I mean seriously this weekend, and dealing with my in-laws :persevere:really took a lot out of me. :( It's nice to be back in the comfort of our home and back into our normal routines.

Happy Simming. <3

Edit: typos...they bug me. :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    60749598_301849900739269_123187152472244224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=644737f790e4e7e0a6e29c242fba16ec&oe=5D9D6F24
    Kristy quit the architect career it was too glitchy, and she joined the daycare career.They gave her a daycare to live at(downloaded from DNA)

61122854_301849907405935_7915770639451947008_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=144b66e064d2a7a85e748386269e67a9&oe=5D5E5701
    Just making sure she has everything she needs.

60853247_301849894072603_1381843265778614272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1d180caa421c027e0918d7ef2ffdfee3&oe=5D6E7460
    She met this dude at the park; but she has no interest in befriending him or talking to him, yet he comes to her house 4 or 5 times a day.
    @TinySpaceFox

oh Roaring Heights? That is a beautiful world.
    Yummy looking new sim.

@emorrill

haha, I and @bekkasan think alike lol.
    Thank you, glad you enjoyed those Triton photos.

today's update

[img][/img]QOE2qwo.jpg

Donal seems to enjoy driving shirtless

[img][/img]0XLcTXe.jpg

[img][/img]rwOUc8r.jpg

At home, Sierra cuddled with Shuffle

[img][/img]w5uojFG.jpg

I also found them chatting

[img][/img]jl1QNUN.jpg

[img][/img]RCXxNyp.jpg

Donal also had a shower you missed these ones right
    @emorrill, @bekkasan, @TinySpaceFox hehe.

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @emorrill , I agree with you - Supernatural was the last EP I installed because I prefer playing humans, and one of the reasons I had been avoiding it so long were the zombies! But in small doses they are funny rather than creepy.

@Mikezumi , happy birthday, Puck! He is cute and I love the wing colour.

@bekkasan , I love the pictures of the Dwight and Lorelei sparring on the deck.

@Silverofdreams30 , I love the pictures of Sierra cuddling Shuffle! <3

@GraceyManor , that nursery looks wonderful!

@king_of_simcity7 , I will catch up with your story on your thread.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top