Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favourite to your least favourite packs.

Mine would be that I have
City living
Get together
Cats and dogs
Seasons
Get famous
Outdoor retreat
Spa day
Jungle adventures
Get to work
Dine out
Laundry day
Toddler vintage glamour
Backyard
Parenthood
Luxury party
Perfect patio
Cool kitchen
Kids room
Vampire
You don't have to list all you can list some ifyou wish :)

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Mine:
    Seasons
    City living
    Get together
    Spa day
    Parenthood
    Cats and dogs
    Laundry day
    Dine out
    Get to work
    Fitness
    Vintage glamour
    Outdoor Retreat
    Get famous
    Vampires
    Perfect patio
    Movie hangout
    Romantic garden

I have the Jungle Adventures, but haven't tried yet.
    I don't have the others.
    This list is always changing :lol: as I discover new stuff that becomes essential in my gameplay.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I mean, I only have four packs, so I might as well list those /:

Vampires
    Seasons
    Get Famous
    Bowling Stuff

That was hard, I really enjoyed all four of them. Like, I had my favorite sim get married a bowling alley.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited May 2019
    Mines is, well I have them all so far so probably best to put them into sections 😂
    Expansions:
    City living
    Seasons
    Get together
    Cats & Dogs
    Get famous
    Get to work

Game packs:
    Dine out
    Strangerville
    Spa day
    Vampires
    Outdoor retreat
    Jungle adventure
    Parenthood ( because I dont play families mostly but if I did it would be my favourite , couldn't play families without this when I do)

Stuff packs WOW:
    Movie hangout
    Bowling night
    Vintage glamour
    Laundry day
    Backyard stuff
    Perfect patio
    Cool kitchen
    Romantic garden
    Kids room
    Toddlers stuff
    Fitness stuff
    Spooky stuff
    Luxury party stuff

Phew that was exhausting 😂😂 that's alot of packs lol , am hoping I never have to reinstall in a long time, it sounds daunting 😂😂
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I have them all except Strangerville (waiting for sale or bundle). They each have something I enjoy, but my absolute favourite is Vampires, followed by Seasons, Parenthood, and Cat & Dogs. My favourite SP is Laundry Day. My least favourite EP is City Living, GP is Jungle Adventure (but will probably be Strangerville later), and SP is My First Pet or Spooky Stuff.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    These rankings are very much based on how I play the game, I am sure that people will rank some packs higher.

Expansions:
    City Living - Some of my favorite sims lives here, great looking world. Festivals are still kind of fun but seasons have kind of ruined them.
    Get together - I think the club system works really well and Windenburg is a really nice world.
    Get Famous - I really like Del Sol Valley, it's too small though, but the actor career was fun and I like playing with the pre-made celebrities.
    Get to Work - The careers were really fun in the beginning, some are still fun to play today.
    Seasons - Was great in the beginning, now it is really starting to feel repetitive with all the holidays. Weather adds more activities but also ruins others.
    Cats & Dogs - Pets are way too needy and buggy for my taste, I loved them in the beginning, now they are constantly sick. Clinics barely work.

Game Packs:
    Spa Day - I love spa's, I use the build items all the time, so many great decorations and I really like the meditation, massage and yoga activities.
    Jungle Adventure - Finally some fun exploration in the sims4.
    Parenthood - I do not play with a lot of large families. But it was a great pack.
    Vampires - Was fun in the beginning, now they are mostly annoying, Only get this if you use mods where you can tell the game to stop adding them and have them show up on lots.
    Dine Out - Without the bugs I would have liked this more.
    Outdoor retreat - Was fun in the beginning, but now I never play this.

Stuff Packs:
    Romantic Garden - Great looking CAS items like the hairstyles. Also great looking decorations for your garden.
    Fitness Stuff - My sims work out a lot and I really liked the CAS items and the climbing wall.
    Bowling Night - Great looking build items. I would have liked to be able to have bowling lots though so sims would use them more.
    Movie Hangout - Watching movies with friends and building home cinemas is fun.
    Backyard Stuff - Perfect for summer activities with the slip n slide.
    Perfect Patio - Good looking build items and nice hot tubs.
    Laundry Day - Good looking CAS and build items, but...I do not like doing the laundry.
    Cool kitchen - Good looking build items, we have so few kitchen options. Ice cream are great for summer activities.
    Spooky stuff - Works well with seasons for halloween, that's about it.
    Kids Room - I do not use a lot stuff from this pack.
    Toddlers stuff - Well needed since toddlers does not have many CAS and build items, but I do not play with a lot of families with toddlers.
    Vintage Glamour - The build items only work for older looking mansions which I never build. The butler is buggy.
    My first pet stuff - A dlc for a dlc that I am not a huge fan of.
    Luxury party stuff - One of the first dlcs with stuff that I never use.

• ObsessedSim16ObsessedSim16 Posts: 1 New Member
    > Mine would be (that I own)
    > City living
    > Cats and dogs
    > Get to work
    > Parenthood
    > Laundry day
    > Vampire
    > Backyard
    > Perfect patio
    I don't own a lot...but I love the Sims😁
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    > Mine would be (that I own)
    > City living
    > Cats and dogs
    > Get to work
    > Parenthood
    > Laundry day
    > Vampire
    > Backyard
    > Perfect patio
    I don't own a lot...but I love the Sims😁

You don't need to own all of them I don't just but what you will play other than that it would be a waste of money haha
  • emma_marie1emma_marie1 Posts: 14 New Member
    Mine:
    Expansion Packs:
    Get Famous
    Cats & Dogs
    City Living
    Get to Work
    Seasons

Game Packs:
    Vampire

Stuff Packs:
    Perfect Patio
    Cool Kitchen
    Vintage Glamour
    Movie Hangout
    Bowling Night

I'm waiting to get the new island living and get together. I basically want all of them except strangerville, the only reason I would get that would to be able to have the military career which is much needed in the base game. Hoping I can catch the next sale going on because I'm too broke to buy any of the packs on their own, especially the expansion packs.
  • Cest_si_BonCest_si_Bon Posts: 50 Member
    Don't have many, but love the ones I do have! This order is based on how I am playing at the moment/current Sims:

City living
    Get to work
    Vintage glamour
    Vampires
    Laundry day
  • Sapphire23Sapphire23 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi I bought a stuff pack at game stop online, and I need help installing it.
    Problem is that I have a PlayStation 4 and no one seems to care, or know how to install it to my Sims 4 program can anyone help please!?!?!
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    edited July 2019
    This seemed like a trustworthy forum to go to, I'm not a simmer who's been here for not long maybe two years? And I usually go for buying newer packs other than City Living which I bought first. I love CAS and furnishing homes (I'm not a builder :D ). I want to buy either Get Together or Get to work :/ I'm leaning towards Get Together but I can't decide.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited July 2019
    Both are great expansion packs @PlumbobMafiaQueen

Get to work: adds aliens, 3 active careers doctor, detective and scientist. Your sims can own a retail business, clothing , bakery practically everything in your build and buy mode, your sims can buy from it aswell if they dont own. Theres a hidden alien world but it hasn't got houses or that but its cool, your sims can find strange stuff there, baking skill. When your pregnant sim is about to give birth you will have an option to go to the hospital I dont know what's worse how it happens IRL or the sims 4 way 😂. CAS, Build and buy items.

Get together

New neighbourhood its lovely, new DJ and dance skill( DJ booth, dancefloor) arcade machine and games, coffee shops, clubs you could make any type of club you desire, bonfire great CAS, build and buy items and townies. Probably not covered everything on both packs but explained the big points about them.
    Hope this helps you decide, it's all down to what you would like on your game first.
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Thanks, I'm still deciding but this makes it clearer on what I get o:)
  • Prink34320V2Prink34320V2 Posts: 156 Member
    edited July 2019
    Expansion Packs:
    > Seasons
    > Cats and Dogs
    > Get Famous
    > Island Living
    > City Living
    > Get To Work
    > Get Together

Game Packs:
    > Parenthood
    > Vampires
    > Jungle Adventure
    > Outdoor Retreat
    > Strangerville
    > Dine Out
    > Spa Day

Stuff Packs:
    > Laundry Day Stuff
    > Vintage Glamour Stuff
    > Backyard Stuff
    > Kids Room Stuff
    > My First Pet Stuff
    > Romantic Garden Stuff
    > Movie Hangout Stuff
    > Spooky Stuff
    > Bowling Night Stuff
    > Fitness Stuff
    > Cool Kitchen Stuff
    > Toddler Stuff
    > Perfect Patio Stuff
    > Luxury Party Stuff
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    This seemed like a trustworthy forum to go to, I'm not a simmer who's been here for not long maybe two years? And I usually go for buying newer packs other than City Living which I bought first. I love CAS and furnishing homes (I'm not a builder :D ). I want to buy either Get Together or Get to work :/ I'm leaning towards Get Together but I can't decide.

Get together without a doubt
  • _000key_000key Posts: 168 Member
    Fav: laundry day
    Least fav: cool kicthen stuff