Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville After School Activity.

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
I know the Military Career was added with Strangerville, but I would have loved an After School Activity of Cadet for Children and Teens.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I'm assuming this was meant to be posted in the feedback and ideas section. I agree though
  • Options
    I never thought of posting there...
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Have you noticed it's now showing in the console library of packs and is greyed out?
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Not last evening for me, but I may have glossed over it. I used to think sticking on a menu screen for too long would cause the "double music glitch" where music would play when the game truly loads at all times, so I probably rushed through the screen w/out looking.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Strangerville? I've not seen it on the console library, yet.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    Do you play on Xbox or PS4? I play on PS4 and haven’t seen it there, so I’m wondering if this is just on the Xbox?
    Have you noticed it's now showing in the console library of packs and is greyed out?

• Options
    @Bfever Good question. I play PS4 and haven't seen it.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Mrdiamond666Mrdiamond666 Posts: 10 New Member
    Same, and wasn't in the store yesterday.
  • Options
    We're talking about the greyed out icon on the console menu, not the item on the store. It's not even been officially announced yet.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Bfever wrote: »
    Do you play on Xbox or PS4? I play on PS4 and haven’t seen it there, so I’m wondering if this is just on the Xbox?

PS4.
  • Options
    AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Yesss
    This would be great, i liked being able to have my child character join the scouts since his parents and big sister are all some kind of law enforcement, but now all three will be going military

I hadn't even considered this until now, having a teen be able to become a cadet would be epic, then every generation of that family could be growing into their future job~

Support this 100%