Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    edited May 2019
    83bienchen wrote: »
    It's actually fairly easy, @geekgirl101 .

Just add LiveDrag to each Object Definition in Components and you're done:
    http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mods/geekgirl101-portablepotties.rar

Ah, thank you! Although I'm removing the file as I discovered after some more digging that someone already made a portable potty mod a couple of weeks ago. Still it was a good learning curve on how to make tuning mods and how to submit them on the Mod The Sims site.

http://modthesims.info/d/603848/updated-more-portable-objects.html
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Is there a mod out there that will keep the sketchpad in your inventory? Every time my Sim uses it, he just sets it down on a random surface and it’s getting annoying trying to locate it again.

Sketchpad In Inventory Fix made by Nies -> http://www.modthesims.info/d/626637/sketchpad-in-inventory-fix.html
  • Froot4LifeFroot4Life Posts: 2 New Member
    > @gemjas said:
    > Froot4Life wrote: »
    >
    > I would love for someone to create a cheating overhaul mod. I know that there's currently a mod out that adds the options of accusing a partner of cheating or confessing to cheating, but I hope in the future there will be a mod that actually has sims react to finding out their spouse/partner got pregnant by another sim or got another sim pregnant. Or even possibly a sim confessing that to their partner.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wait, what mod adds those options?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm referring to the mod made my GrownUnsexy on twitter.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Is there a mod out there that will keep the sketchpad in your inventory? Every time my Sim uses it, he just sets it down on a random surface and it’s getting annoying trying to locate it again.

Sketchpad In Inventory Fix made by Nies -> http://www.modthesims.info/d/626637/sketchpad-in-inventory-fix.html

Thanks
  • Reibs21Reibs21 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would love a mod that allows you to see the sims making a baby/woohooing
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Reibs21 wrote: »
    I would love a mod that allows you to see the sims making a baby/woohooing

Yeah, you're not going to be able to talk about that on here - raises the 'T for teen' rating of the forum.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    I don't know if someone else has asked this, I didn't go through all the pages, but could someone please make a mod that gets rid of the push for a sim who has done a chore, say gardening then MUST go view something, painting, decor, anything...and I'm getting tired of fighting them on this. I don't know how to do it and I'm seriously going to do some punching of some sims, lol. Making me crazy!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Is there a mod for townies? Generating normal looking ones or at least having the ones that you place in the game fill places like Get Famous picture lots and the Get to Work lots, without running around looking insane. MCC controls that a little bit, but not that much.
  • AsheEllwoodAsheEllwood Posts: 31 Member
    I would like to see the Style Influencer and the new Freelance careers for teens. I have a pair of teen cousins in a household that both the FL Writer and FL Programmer would be perfect for.

> @EdieAppleby said:
    > Is there a mod for townies? Generating normal looking ones or at least having the ones that you place in the game fill places like Get Famous picture lots and the Get to Work lots, without running around looking insane. MCC controls that a little bit, but not that much.

If I am reading your post correctly, maybe something like Paulson's NPC Control (at least for the role fulfillment part)? [Won't let me post a link b/c of my account activity level]. I've been thinking of trying it out myself.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    edited May 2019
    Hi there,
    Does anybody know a Mod that can influence birthdays on the calendar? I have the mccc, and my babies are allowed to stay babies for 112 days. Anyway, my calendar generated their birthdays 1 week after their births. GRRR. Besides I am aware of the fact that this has to do with Mod issues. Anyway, there was that Mod "birthday any day" or sth ... does anybody remember?
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hi!
    I want a mod that would allow you to be able to pick up & move sims around, just like the moveobjects cheat in sims 3.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Does anybody know of a mod that has working Bunk Beds? The only one I know of is WAY out of date, the last update was in like, early 2017.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Nerdfashion These bunk beds still work, just do not put the bed so that the sides are against the wall (the one with the ladder and the opposite side) you can put the end against a wall and nightstands next to it. http://modthesims.info/d/549937/functional-bunk-bed-fixed-april-2015.html
    Post edited by Bananas_45 on
  • roysu_roysu_ Posts: 28 Member
    Can someone make a beach mod? Visiting the beach and swimming in the water, I would love lol
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Hi!
    I want a mod that would allow you to be able to pick up & move sims around, just like the moveobjects cheat in sims 3.

I swear there's something like this out there. I've seen it done in one of Vinesauce Joel's youtube videos with a sim in a bathtub.
  • LuteLute Posts: 60 Member
    I'd like a mod that allows me to delete CC in-game. In previous Sims they had the recycle bin that would move CC to your own recycle bin and out of your game. Pretty please and thank you if anyone could.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hi!

I swear there's something like this out there. I've seen it done in one of Vinesauce Joel's youtube videos with a sim in a bathtub.

Really?! Gahhh, I wish I had a mod like this. It's like the most vital thing for storytelling that we don't have! The "Teleport Any Sim" thing doesn't work for me because I just frustratingly CAN'T get them into the right position like I could with drag & drop.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Lute wrote: »
    I'd like a mod that allows me to delete CC in-game. In previous Sims they had the recycle bin that would move CC to your own recycle bin and out of your game. Pretty please and thank you if anyone could.

It would make it so much easier to take out bad CC, but sadly, I don't think it will be possible based on how the game loads content in the game.
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    Hey, I was wondering if anyone has made an Imaginary Friends mod for TS4? If so could someone please link me to it? I'd super appreciate it!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Is there a sickness system that makes sickness more frequent?
  • aorangecakesaorangecakes Posts: 3 New Member
    hey :), i was wondering if there was any mods for making tiny home work better? like working bunk beds and stuff :)
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • TyrianPrinceTyrianPrince Posts: 44 Member
    Hi!

Really?! Gahhh, I wish I had a mod like this. It's like the most vital thing for storytelling that we don't have! The "Teleport Any Sim" thing doesn't work for me because I just frustratingly CAN'T get them into the right position like I could with drag & drop.

I take that back. I was mistaken, it was a Sims 3 video. (we watch way too much vinesauce over here, it's all becoming a blur)
    I don't do pose stuff really, but I tried once and I definitely feel your frustration with the Teleport Any Sim mod. I'll be honest, 90% of the reason I don't do pose packs is because it's too much hassle. At the very least it would be great if we could get a teleport any sim kind of mod that was more freeform (the teleport statue is frustrating to no end, especially if it's not quite right the first time). My hat goes off to people who can put the time/effort into it, but personally, I don't have the patience to do all that for a screenshot.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    I'd love to have a tanning station. :smiley:
  • jonesboy22jonesboy22 Posts: 64 Member
    Hey there
    Is there a mod that has sims notify you when they are leaving your group, like they do when they are leaving your house? Or a mod to stop them leaving your group.