Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille now available on Console!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
The Sims 4 StrangerVille is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on May 14!

Ǥ€Ŧ Ř€ΔĐ¥ ŦØ ŞØŁV€ ŦĦ€ Μ¥ŞŦ€Ř¥!

Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    Sweetness.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I'm excited for this 😊 , something different I like it
  • FEDEXsfan11FEDEXsfan11 Posts: 22 Member
    Look fun
    👽
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Yes! I’ve been preparing my sim for this for a while now. <3
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Mrdiamond666Mrdiamond666 Posts: 10 New Member
    I can't wait. Thanks
    Once a completed the mystery I'm going to make strangerville the home of the cow plant 😂 and do up the science lab with the science equipment from get to work lol have alien families into strangerville , I'm keeping this town weird lol
    For those who've never played it here is what you missed

https://youtu.be/bTgvQJWoX1Q
    Tomorrow is the big day console simmers.
    edited May 2019
    Yess cannot wait ! , I love the fact it's got a bit of replay value on it . The town ,townies the items :-) , a new town is exactly what we were needing, it looks cool :-) and of course new career
    Nikkih wrote: »
    Yess cannot wait ! , I love the fact it's got a bit of replay value on it . The town ,townies the items :-) , a new town is exactly what we were needing, it looks cool :-) and of course new career

The hairstyles are what I'm excited for and it's after midnight on the east coast so later today.
    edited May 2019
    I love the braid hairstyle on the tanned sim on the trailer, I think it's going to be my favourite hair lol aye we have a long way to go, it's only half 7 in the morning and packs normally come out at 6pm were I'm from. Typical first day off working in ages and I'm awake at 7 o'clock in the morning 🤣 @catloverplayer
    Post edited by Nikkih on
    1 hour left.
    35 minutes to go :-)
  • DannytDannyt Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm not downloading this till they release a patch to fix the issues from the last pack...I own them all but some off the bugs make the game hard to play
    Bought & downloading 😁 yay! Lol
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2019
    The Sims 4 StrangerVille is available now! Enjoy the mystery!! :)

Edited: @Nikkih - so fast, you win! :smiley:
    Can you tell I've been excited for this 😂 @EA_Mai
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2019
    Do I need to ask you to be mindful of others when posting spoilers? You can learn how to use the spoiler feature on the forums here ;)
    Time to get my strange on 😂😂
  • Lemon405Lemon405 Posts: 163 Member
    Waiting on the purchase screen... 😂😆
    I ll be downloading when I get home. I'm downloading this on a PS4 and a PS4 Pro.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Haven't done a lot of strangerville stuff yet. Just put some listening devices on people and bought one of those new exercise dummies.
    edited May 2019
    I became that engrossed into it , I've almost completed it 😂, that's all I'm saying about the cause lol, this pack is very well done, love the town, love the quirky townies, love the clothing & objects, Following the story is very entertaining, I've got lots of ideas about this town once its fully completed :-) its definitely got some replay value even if u dont start whatever is going on at the start again lol as I said on one of my comments you can do up the science lab with objects from get to work, StrangerVille would be the perfect place to put some cowplants, add some alien households and maybe even put a rocket somewhere and other weird things in the little tanks like the 3 eyed fish thing etc 😂, can get that from the show hidden objects cheat.
    Edit: ooh aye you can also you can add some of purple alienish tulips things around the place again if they are in show hidden objects, add shark and piranha pools aswell lol I'm keeping this place insane 😂😂
    Post edited by Nikkih on
    Most of the premades are attractive. Whoever made those premades did it right.