Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spa Day Coming Out Apr 18th (Now Available)!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    How is everyone enjoying this pack on the consoles? I put the Perfect Balance Spa in Newcrest.

Need more playtime where I am not driven insane by various things to make an accurate judgment.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    How is everyone enjoying this pack on the consoles? I put the Perfect Balance Spa in Newcrest.

I like the new furnitures and CAS options. The different tub soaks are a nice option for at home bath time and a nice option for spending money. Haven't gone to the Spa itself yet.
  • Options
    xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I put all three premade spas in three neighborhoods: newcrest, willow creek and oasis springs. :)
    I am thoroughly enjoying this pack!!!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Options
    vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member

I had built a public pool / spa awhile ago and had just stuck some hot tubs and toddler stuff pillows where I wanted the sauna and yoga mats to go. I was glad to put the sauna in but for whatever reason, I liked the look of the toddler stuff pillows. So I just added a few meditation stools into the mix and put a cafe bar in the same room. Now it's a meditation and pastry room I guess.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I really like this game pack, I've saved a spot in newcrest where I've put the perfect balanced spa. Its lovely addition to the game :-)