Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why in the world is there a furniture limit?

With no new content and by content I mean game play -not furniture, clothing and recycled events made crappier by the color scam because c’mon that doesn’t count as actual content-
Why oh why EA, would you ever put a limit on the furniture because decorating is the last sad shred of happiness in this game?
EA it’s like you guys don’t care at all about this game you don’t even try to make halfway decent...
I don’t want to uninstall but what else am I going to do? I have done everything. And apparently I’m finish decorating because I can’t add anything more to my house. 😑😞
My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

Comments

• PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    I agree totally.
  • RenBarRenBar Posts: 8 New Member
    I agree also, I go to other’s homes and they seem to have so much more then me in there homes. When I have a party I have to clear my stuff to add party stuff. It’s very disappointing.
  • Ballerina_over_here7Ballerina_over_here7 Posts: 3 New Member
    I HAVE REACHED MY COUNTER LIMIT AND I WANT MORE.
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    Hello cab we use the furniture we have in the locations, in our house?
  • Sims4TheOfficeSims4TheOffice Posts: 11 New Member
    Wow, I had no idea there was a counter limit to the amount of furniture stuff you can put on a lot. What is the limit?
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    I didn't even know that was a thing!
  • GkundoGkundo Posts: 24 Member
    A limit ANd price increases for each repeated item.
  • MonmMonm Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I too am frustrated by the item limit. Please address this in your next update EA The Sims mobile
  • PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    Lol still nothing from this huh? Tbh i'm not surprised.
  • jvreyes29jvreyes29 Posts: 2 New Member
    Why is there a limit? For those who have been playing for a few years now, the only thing that really gets the interest back are the updates. Other than that it's fixing our homes. You can use the whole lot as your house but can't fill the rooms because of the limit. I have to also delete items to throw parties, so annoying. I have so many things in my inventory I would like to use but can't. EA please remove the limit!
  • OribaOriba Posts: 41 Member
    I agree totally!
    Please remove the limitation, or drastically increase the max limit, at least.