Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which would you rather have?

Which would be more preferable?

1. MCCC on consoles (no glitches with it, and would be updated automatically with new releases/patches). Other issues would not be fixed.

2. A complete patch that fixed all Seasons/Get Famous glitches, as well as anything related to teleportation due to speeding up and slowing down time in Sims 4. QoL was slightly improved as well. However, no mods would ever come to Sims 4 consoles.

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I'd rather all glitches and bugs to be fixed, what good would mods do if the game itself remained so broken?
    Unless the mods would fix it...
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    I’d prefer option 2. For a fix for the glitches and bugs, I’d probably never use mods if they brought them to consoles.
    I am a proud console Simmer!
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I’d prefer option 2. For a fix for the glitches and bugs, I’d probably never use mods if they brought them to consoles.

Story progression. Characters and npc's would actually live out their lives instead of being in a bubble.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I'd go option 2, if only because I'd use the mod space for clothes and hairstyles from other games I like.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited April 2019
    Option 2.

I'd only use sparse mods anyway.
    Post edited by _natalie on
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I don't use mods on the PC, and now that I'm on console I have to go with Option 2.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    2 obviously
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Seeing as mcc creates bugs alot too option too and I'd make it that we got bug fixes every month
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Eh its a no brainer for me. Option 2 of course.