March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Console Forums - where is what?

Comments

• BachPatuBachPatu Posts: 21 Member
    HAVE A BURNING QUESTION BUT......

Since there isn't a way for me to post this as a new topic (And it may well be an FAQ for all I know) so I'll just post this here & the mods can do what they want with it.....

The question is DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE GALLERY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON XBOX ?? If so, WHEN can we expect to see it ?? If it'll NEVER be released ?? WHY NOT ?? (I know I'm NOT the only Xbox player to ask this question. The Devs REALLY NEED to GET TO WORK on this :angry: )

Again just asking a question (Mainly out of frustration).....
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    The next patch is supposedly right before the next expansion (July 31st), so a couple days before that.
  • BachPatuBachPatu Posts: 21 Member
    But that's only Pets. Not the Gallery.
  • Darksmile09Darksmile09 Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone having issues on the PS4 not being able to save game play and getting error code ex-34878-0? Please help
  • Witchy1974Witchy1974 Posts: 5 New Member
    Can someone tell me where i can find the speaker with snowflakes from the free holiday celebration pack for the sims 4 console?
    I have the rest of the pack but I can't find the speaker.

I cant place a link to a picture, and I can also not open a new topic, so that's why I put it here.
  • simoleoncatsimoleoncat Posts: 46 Member
    @Witchy1974

Have you tried the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat to find it? :smile:
  • Witchy1974Witchy1974 Posts: 5 New Member
    simoleoncat, Yes we did.
  • EmoAlice1EmoAlice1 Posts: 1 New Member
    :| can you guys pleaseeeeeeeeee add the sims on chromebooks asap. i bought so many content on my old computer and now i cannot play it
  • SusCvitieSusCvitie Posts: 1 New Member
    Is there a reason Sims 4 doesn’t release new achievements with new expansions? I love the game on console; but it’s sort of a bummer to spend the money on the packs, get new skills and content, but no achievements to play for. I spend a lot of time on the game, but would spend a lot more if some achievement packs were released.. (:
  • mitchntezzamitchntezza Posts: 7 New Member
    My collections keep saying 99/99 in red writing once I've been on the build/buy mode. Any advice??
  • JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    > I feel like EA doesn’t like Sims 4 to be on the Nintendo Switch. Why I really wanna play it. EA why are u ignoring the Nintendo Switch community. Please bring on the switch next year. I was hoping we will get a big announcement in the upcoming gamer awards but so far I don’t see any signs. EA please bring the Sims 4 on the Nintendo Switch. 😢
  • JkanjmJkanjm Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I have only ever played sims 3 but I saw the sims 4 on sale on psn so decided to try it and give it a shot and I have been liking it so far

However, I was creating my friend and his girlfriend but I quit it by accident before adding the girlfriend so I placed my friend, edited the household and then left them there, but because I already placed them I couldn't edit the relationship so i used cheats but they seemed to go to another sim that was a clone of mine without traits and I tried looking for where they live but I can't for the life of me find it (I checked each world twice), is there anyway to completely delete them other than going to the map, finding their house and doing it that way? I tried deleting the library entry but that didn't work and it's driving me nuts >:(
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @Jkanjm .

You should be able to fix your issue with manage household. Checkout this link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/splitting-and-merging
  • BatmanCowTrainBatmanCowTrain Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello, I was wondering how to save a sims skill to the library? I am on Xbox one!
  • NerycillaNerycilla Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone, maybe is an stupid question but why we can’t use community content on PS4? is very sad. I don’t know if it’s good idea buy expansions or a new SIMS 4 for PC
  • Marie743Marie743 Posts: 2 New Member
    I was moving a bowl when my sims menu to name a book came up and now I can't click on the check mark because it says I still have to bowl in my hand and I can't click anything. I'm completely sick in the menu and can't get out. This has happened many times to me.
  • Marie743Marie743 Posts: 2 New Member
    [quote="Marie743;c-17300068"]I was moving a bowl when my sims menu to name a book came up and now I can't click on the check mark because it says I still have to bowl in my hand and I can't click anything. I'm completely sick in the menu and can't get out. This has happened many times to me.[/quote]

Does anyone has a fix for this? It only happens on PS4. I don't wanna lose all my data from the past 2 hours.
  • DNA_V1RUSDNA_V1RUS Posts: 2 New Member
    EA i have a huge request from the thousands of people that play the sims 4 on console. Can we PLZ get CC on console PLZ. Me and the tons od simmers i know that play on console feel that with every game the developers forget about us or feel we don't matter enough to add that Key feature in the console version even though that feature is extremely popular with anyone who plays this game. We do not see why you all consistently add that feature to the pc and mac versions but slack off on the console versions Plz Plz plz Plz PLZZZZ listen to your fans and fix this and add CC to console PLZ.
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    edited November 2019
    DNA_V1RUS wrote: »
    EA i have a huge request from the thousands of people that play the sims 4 on console. Can we PLZ get CC on console PLZ. Me and the tons od simmers i know that play on console feel that with every game the developers forget about us or feel we don't matter enough to add that Key feature in the console version even though that feature is extremely popular with anyone who plays this game. We do not see why you all consistently add that feature to the pc and mac versions but slack off on the console versions Plz Plz plz Plz PLZZZZ listen to your fans and fix this and add CC to console PLZ.

It'd be a hard task... Custom Content would have to be vetted and approved. They'd also have to set up some sort of special interface just for the console version for folks to download CC from which would totally be reliant on a website specifically for the PC community to uplaod to.. (which could fail if nobody wants to upload their stuff.) Microsoft and Sony would both want money from EA for the mod service provided.. (just like with Fallout 4 and Skyrim mods.) So there's that as well. It's always about the money.

As for just being able to upload and download our content from the Library, I truly have no idea why that feature was left out but most likely it has to do with money as well.
  • c4tlover123468c4tlover123468 Posts: 27 Member
    Do you know if we can vote for the new stuff pack on console?
  • Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    Do you know if we can vote for the new stuff pack on console?
    Was wondering the same thing.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Where do we vote? :o
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    @JPNeko there's a link to the voting poll on the sims official Twitter
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    animevamp wrote: »
    @JPNeko there's a link to the voting poll on the sims official Twitter

Thank you! :)
  • SamMeh4SamMeh4 Posts: 1 New Member
    HELP!!! I’m trying to do poses on the sims 4 console and I can’t find which button on the XBOX controller changes the poses!!!?? Can someone help me! I’ve googled it and can’t seem to find anything that states which button controls the poses