Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bought the new pack, but it's not there

So, I just bought the new pack. Super stoked to play it. Went to the home screen after it said it was done downloading and the icon is filled in. I was making a new save when I noticed the new aspiration was missing. So was the new trait. In fact, so was the new world. Alright, so I checked my EA billing and account page to double check that it went through. According to EA they have my money now. So, any ideas as to what I may be able to do to fix this? Thank you in advance!

Comments

• floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    Try repairing and then restarting the game. If that doesn't work, restart your computer entirely. If that still doesn't work, you should probably contact EA.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Thank you so much @floridameerkat! It worked! That's why the Sims community is so great, people always helping out. Many blessings to you and happy simming! :)
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    You're very welcome @Jasonchick80. Happy simming!
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! In future if you have an issue like this the best place to post about it would be the Sims 4 AHQ

I can see you got your answer so I'm going to go ahead and close and archive this thread :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top