Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Adventures: Adventures disappearing on travel?

AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 3 Bugs & Issues
Currently my sim has 1 open adventure from China and 1 from France. The first one is now requiring me to travel back to China and the 2nd one wants me to go to Egypt. If I go to Egypt the China one disappears, and if I go to China the China one also disappears as soon as I arrive and the first next step is made. Meaning, I get the reward for traveling to China on cue, but I can't continue it's line and go to the dragon cave. Does anyone know why these things don't stay put or how I can make sure my sim can finish both adventures?

Edit: I am already using Nraas mods like overwatch and errortrap and the likes.

Comments

• Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    This seems pretty typical—I've had adventures disappear on me when the "target sim" (the one assigning the opportunity) was no longer available (probably dead), or for no apparent reason at all. I don't remember what exactly ErrorTrap said about the Dragon Cave quest, but I do remember needing to reassign it once my sims had arrived. Just check the adventure board, and the quest should be one of the options. This is also a good reason to have NRaas Traveler, as it fixes issues with the board.

If you can't reassign the adventure through the board, use MasterController instead. Click on your sim and select NRaas > MC > Basic > Opportunity: By Category > Adventure, and you'll get a list of options.
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited March 2019
    Welp, it turned to be far simpler then that. I had conveniently stashed the needed keystone in one of her storage chests in the family inventory. When I arrived with it in her personal inventory she got part two. As for the crocodile one, that lady can just go and fetch her own. I rather spend my time tomb raiding! Thanks for you added info, next time I will check the board or use MC!
    Post edited by AlHollandiyah on