Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think of the new strangeville pack?

I know console players won't get for a while or better not I want spa day first but what's your opinion?

What do you think of the new strangeville pack? 61 votes

I like it alot
54%
happysimmer2007Jesski8Faith8JennyggXxAirixXjimjam10093KNPenPaigec945ParmaViolet87Jett30EnkiSchmidtVecAHolyToiletblythemegan94YubellChazzzyGeekMonkey34B21BusufuJordan061102kaiwrysims 33 votes
Nah won't buy at all
13%
PlayerSinger2010Bagoas77KhrisstyneJPsimmerNorthDakotaGamermunroelesimoleoncatBluebirddevil5970 8 votes
Not sure yet haven't heard about it
8%
vyvexthorneSigzy05ParkFEDEXsfan11Simptuous 5 votes
Other if so what
24%
nolurkMariefoxprice83cheifeagleeyeBreazonaVivi_WillowTreeJPNekoNeedrar_natalieRavenSpitTopher8907twsScreamingFangSims_4_ever_PifflePrincessemma_marie1 15 votes

Comments

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Other if so what
    I am not a fan of the story, but probably will end up buying just to get the new world, laptops and cas items. :o
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Nah won't buy at all
    JPNeko wrote: »
    I am not a fan of the story, but probably will end up buying just to get the new world, laptops and cas items. :o

You can turn the story off so your sims in that world won't get infected so just normal game play
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I like it alot
    I love that it is different, adds something new and original to the game. Definitely a buy for me :-) .you never know though, get famous came to us sooner than we thought. Maybe they will do a stuff pack month and a game pack month. The devs always wants to surprise us. They did with movie hangout.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    We know it will get to consoles before Spa Day... just kidding.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    I like it alot
    I’m excited for it and would be awesome if it was released with spa day 🤣
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    I like it alot
    I really like the look of it, hopefully not too long to wait for a console release (Spa Day).
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Nah won't buy at all
    8Faith8 wrote: »

I doubt that will happen some people wouldn't spend 40 pounds/dollars on two game packs in a month I feel like maybe next month being spa day and the month after hopefully the last two stuff packs or We would never get caught up lol
  • SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    It's probably not going to be my thing so unsure if I would end up buying it. Will have to wait and see. Would definitely buy spa day though!
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    I'll definitely buy it because I guess I'm addicted to buying every stupid thing that comes out. I have no idea how much I'll like it until I actually play it. I'll most likely enjoy some aspect of it.
  • 8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    I like it alot

I doubt that will happen some people wouldn't spend 40 pounds/dollars on two game packs in a month I feel like maybe next month being spa day and the month after hopefully the last two stuff packs or We would never get caught up lol

Maybe, but they did release jungle adventures and outdoor retreat together. It’s about time we caught up with pc though.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    edited February 2019
    Other if so what
    LOL to all comments about Spa Day! 🙌🏻

I like the look of Strangerville, I like how it was advertised on twitter by the gurus... It looks really interesting. Although, I would like to see more of the parts of the pack (cas, b&b and the military career) when they are not so tied to the main story line. I will mostly likely purchase it.
    Post edited by _natalie on
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Other if so what
    I might get it when it has money off, depending on the reviews and other information I read later on.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Valk5Valk5 Posts: 27 Member
    I like it alot
    Looks weirdly mysterious and I like that sort of thing. It will bring something different to the game, I'm looking forward to it
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    At least it can be played as a normal town, apparently, with no crazy side effects. Hopefully it's bigger that Del Sol.
    Nah won't buy at all
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    At least it can be played as a normal town, apparently, with no crazy side effects. Hopefully it's bigger that Del Sol.

There are 2 main neighbourhoods then the secret lab part there is a bit and you can opt out of the weirdness and your sims wouldn't be infected by it and can play just as normal I don't like if you want laptops you have to buy it
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    I like it alot

sadly, im one of those individuals who buys every pack the moment it's released. ive been known to buy more than one in a sitting, and my boyfriend shames me. you realize if you buy every pack thats been released so far, it's over 400 bucks? i work a 8-5 job, 40 hrs a week. im not missing ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG for my gameplay. don't rule it out @Bluebirddevil5970
    Nah won't buy at all
    Paigec945 wrote: »

sadly, im one of those individuals who buys every pack the moment it's released. ive been known to buy more than one in a sitting, and my boyfriend shames me. you realize if you buy every pack thats been released so far, it's over 400 bucks? i work a 8-5 job, 40 hrs a week. im not missing ANYTHINGGGGGGGGGGG for my gameplay. don't rule it out @Bluebirddevil5970

But if spa day will be out in the next two months this pack is only out for pc by the time they do everything to console it will be another month after that cause even when bringing seasons and get famous from pc to console it took them 3 months and even when we are caught up with packs they said we will still be 3 months behind I wouldn't get your hopes up for them both coming out at the same time is all I am saying
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I like it alot
    I love story driven content. I cant wait to get it on console.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I like it alot
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    We know it will get to consoles before Spa Day... just kidding.

Yea I have a strong feeling spa day is coming before strangerville :smiley:
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Other if so what
    I love that is has a trailer park and the new paranoid trait, other than that I don't know yet, have to play it.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• XarithiaXarithia Posts: 3 New Member
    I have all content to date and this doesn't interest me at all. I really want spa day.
  • lizisprocrastinatinglizisprocrastinating Posts: 125 Member
    I like it alot
    I’m excited for it, I’ve been watching people with it on yt with the cas and build/buy but I’m trying to keep the story a secret
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Other if so what
    Like the lay-out and stuff. Don't like the story part. Im not in to the stranger things kind of stuff. BUT, i think it is well made. And i apriciate (spelled wrong, i know.) The things you can do with it.
  • ParkPark Posts: 625 Member
    edited March 2019
    I know a lot of excitement has been drummed up about it. I'll wait until it has been around a while, read actual experiences with it and so-on. (including if it unleashes a new crop of bugs and glitches)

I do like how it can be as 2 packs in one. A player can bypass the oddness and use it as an additional set of lots and then later on enable the mystery function and have at it again with either a new set of Sims or the ones used before.

For me to play with all the bells and whistles I'd grab an handful of handy-dandy disposable townies in Manage Worlds first. No sense subjecting personal sims to hazards!

And of course I like getting things on the cheap so I'll wait and see if it ever goes on sale when focus shifts to the next new thing.
    Nah won't buy at all
    I think it's just a hype people finished the story within a day I dunno unless it was extremely cheap like 10 pounds then I pay for the laptop part but other than that I would never play the story