Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Hangout Stuff Coming Feb 19th (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    1 Day Away!!!!!
    Out Tomorrow!!!!!
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Out Tomorrow!!!!!

Omg I want it but... I want to hold off for a sale too. I am torn ^_^;
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Does anybody know what time it will be available on psn to buy ? I'm too excited 😀
    I'm from Scotland (UK) just thought I'd add that in there.
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2019
    usually our systems have the updates available around 1pm est. 10am cali time. etc. ive been checking periodically while at work, for the release. when i see it, ill notify.

ive seen one instance, where my system didn't find the pack until after 1pm. so if it's not right at 1pm est, don't fret. they've always had it out by 6pm the day they promised release. this is crucial time for any fixes.
    Thank you ☺ , I'm always excited when new content gets announced. I will do the same as well when it shows up. @Paigec945
    as of rn, it's up on the EA site, were waiting for playstation and xbox to release it for purchase. were at the last step here now, so just passing time at this point in the day. im checking so often as every 5 minutes.
    Ooh I'm the same I'm constantly checking 😂 , I get a bit impatient when I'm excited, I'm like I want my sims to watch films now ! lol @Paigec945
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    It usually shows at around 5 or 6 pm in the UK.
    Thank you ☺ can't wait to install it @JPNeko
    we just got news that at 1pm PST theres gonna be an announcement. they only shared the emojis of eyes peeking. my guess is movie night stuff is coming. if you time check 1pm pst, it's 2pm eastern. 2 hours and counting.
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    we just got news that at 1pm PST theres gonna be an announcement. they only shared the emojis of eyes peeking. my guess is movie night stuff is coming. if you time check 1pm pst, it's 2pm eastern. 2 hours and counting.

PC Announcement.
    @catloverplayer your knowledge on all things sims is superior.... ive spent a majority of my workday trying to find out info and you know this how? they haven't stated it's for pc. however if you're correct, it seems like they needed to give pc users something to look forward to. theyve been catering to console to catch us up and pc is getting real antsy about it.
    edited February 2019
    IT'S OUT NOW GUYS!
    they're available as buy now, but ps4 still doesn't have theirs up. even though they say available. they'll appear anytime now that it's been released.
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    @catloverplayer your knowledge on all things sims is superior.... ive spent a majority of my workday trying to find out info and you know this how? they haven't stated it's for pc. however if you're correct, it seems like they needed to give pc users something to look forward to. theyve been catering to console to catch us up and pc is getting real antsy about it.

It s a PC Announcement. It doesn't have anything to do with Today's console release. Either the Next Pack for PC is getting announced or a big update eg cars.
    Yess !! Lol
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey everyone! Movie Hangout Stuff is now available on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

Enjoy the movies with your Sims! ;)
  • SousChefSanjisSousChefSanjis Posts: 10 New Member
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > Hey everyone! Movie Hangout Stuff is now available on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!
    >
    > Enjoy the movies with your Sims! ;)

I'd be able to enjoy it more if you guys fixed the framerate issues introduced in patch 1.13 :)
    > @EA_Mai said:
    > Hey everyone! Movie Hangout Stuff is now available on PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!
    >
    > Enjoy the movies with your Sims! ;)

I'd be able to enjoy it more if you guys fixed the framerate issues introduced in patch 1.13 :)

You should mention this to @SimGuruJoystick.
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    Installed 'Movie Hangout' and Sims is totally unplayable now - first off about 5 Sims camped out in my garden and wouldn't go - they're standing there stinking and complaining :( and now my Sim can't get into her own house but her Boyfriend can - she's left standing in the Porch, it's a total nightmare. :s When you look through the windows there's no furniture (like when the house isn't yours). But I can assure you the house is mine coz I built it! :/ Tried closing down the game completely and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do - it's not as if xbox has a repair facility. Obviously, it's not any mods I've installed as xbox doesn't have them. Please does anyone have any ideas, I'm at my wits end. :'( :'( :'(
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
    UndeadFox wrote: »
    Installed 'Movie Hangout' and Sims is totally unplayable now - first off about 5 Sims camped out in my garden and wouldn't go - they're standing there stinking and complaining :( and now my Sim can't get into her own house but her Boyfriend can - she's left standing in the Porch, it's a total nightmare. :s When you look through the windows there's no furniture (like when the house isn't yours). But I can assure you the house is mine coz I built it! :/ Tried closing down the game completely and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do - it's not as if xbox has a repair facility. Obviously, it's not any mods I've installed as xbox doesn't have them. Please does anyone have any ideas, I'm at my wits end. :'(:'(:'(

@SimGuruJoystick
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    edited February 2019
    Do people not think the cars in get famous parked up and all was a big hint? To getting cars soon or am I just thinking too much lol
    Post edited by Bluebirddevil5970 on
    Do people not think the cats in get famous parked up and all was a big hint? To getting cars soon or am I just thinking too much lol

I think the cars parked in GF are a definite hint.