Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I keep Having Boy Babies

2...Next

Comments

• Kat9887Kat9887 Posts: 9 New Member
    Wow I have terrible luck XD My sim went and got pregnant again but I can’t get any strawberries, I tried who knows how many fruit packs and none of the bushes I find are ready to harvest. (and no I don’t have the in the city pack so I can’t buy them there) I do have her listening to pop but she’s going to enter her third tremester in 24 sim hours so I think it’s a bit to late anyway.
  • BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    If you have Mccc you can change the gender and number of babies under the pregnancy option.
    I play on xbox one, I don’t think I can do that
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    I have a bad habit of feeding my sims the same food all the time or playing the same music. I had to get a mod to negate the food and music influence just to avoid this XD
    and they had another boy :(

Also I checked xbox won’t support mods so all those options are out for me unfortunately
  • ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    Kat9887 wrote: »
    Wow I have terrible luck XD My sim went and got pregnant again but I can’t get any strawberries, I tried who knows how many fruit packs and none of the bushes I find are ready to harvest. (and no I don’t have the in the city pack so I can’t buy them there) I do have her listening to pop but she’s going to enter her third tremester in 24 sim hours so I think it’s a bit to late anyway.

Kat, do you have Seasons installed? If not, strawberries grow in the BFF Household's garden in Willow Creek and on The Island in Windenburg. If you have Seasons, though, they can only be harvested in the spring.
    [quote="ctthomas;c-16958534"][quote="Kat9887;c-16958444"]Wow I have terrible luck XD My sim went and got pregnant again but I can’t get any strawberries, I tried who knows how many fruit packs and none of the bushes I find are ready to harvest. (and no I don’t have the in the city pack so I can’t buy them there) I do have her listening to pop but she’s going to enter her third tremester in 24 sim hours so I think it’s a bit to late anyway.

[/quote]

Kat, do you have Seasons installed? If not, strawberries grow in the BFF Household's garden in Willow Creek and on The Island in Windenburg. If you have Seasons, though, they can only be harvested in the spring.[/quote]

I don’t have seasons installed, not interested in it. I tried both places and they weren’t ready to harvest in time. My sims had another boy and after 4 boys/babies I’m not going to bother trying again for a girl. Thanks anyway though
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Lol. I'm with ya. In a single household a sim seems to have all boys or all girls no matter how many times they get pregnant. I have a family that has five boys and others that have three girls etc... it seems though that you only get a mix with twins or triplets. That is the ONLY time my household will have mixed genders. Not sure why it's like this.
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    I think sometimes the game goes through phases like this. In my baby challenge game, my matriarch was getting lots of boy / girl twins where the girl was always born first. This happened like, four times out of seven pregnancies. She also has 9 boys but only 5 girls. The babies' genders in the game are supposed to be randomized but I think sometimes a particular save will get stuck in a certain pattern (just my theory).
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads, I appreciate the discussion in this thread but I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive for quite a while, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top