Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish the Sims Medieval got another chance

Comments

• MeluseathMeluseath Posts: 10 New Member
    I vote for a TS4 Medieval expansion !!!
  • PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member
    Meluseath wrote: »
    I vote for a TS4 Medieval expansion !!!

That would be a great game to see history during Medieval days Children were treated as adults this is a historical fact if they did create a Sims Medieval 4 I like to Choose between being Queen or King, also have some mythology and historical stuff in the game maybe a quest with King Arthur or you are a poor person that pulls the sword from the stone revive the Magic of the old days. If your Queen adopt young Children from the orphanage to be companions.

Another story they could do is the following: As King or Queen (Teen) your kingdom has fallen loosing your family your strength and determination to serve your people is high problem is someone has taken over the Kingdom and its up to you to make friends, be married , have children and build a army to take your thrown back once your crown is placed on your head it will be you Children to determine what rules, and their heirs do for there country carrying on the tradition or creating war? What will you sims future will be?

~PrincessRey~
  • charizardfan1001charizardfan1001 Posts: 1 New Member
    Parody (Sims Medieval 2: Dec 22 18)
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    edited December 2018
    Medieval was an interesting concept. However, it wasn't a very good a The Sims game or an RPG/Kingdom builder. EAxis should of either made a deeper RPG or made it into a full The Sims game (at which point it would've made more sense as an expansion).
    Post edited by canitbeman on
    in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I don't know how many actually know /care about it, but it's got so much potential for a sandbox medieval style Sims game. The original is a quest based game that is really fun, but has so much potential. Any one else things The sims Medieval 2 deserves a chance?

I have Medival Sims. Oddly I didn't think I was going to like it at first but I loved the fact we had traits/weaknesses they had to overcome and those they had. I thought it was fun and wouldn't mind seeing a second Sims Medival come out. I would buy it.

I play games like D&D offline so the whole quest concept appeals to me when playing a simulation game.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • SemaviLadySemaviLady Posts: 526 Member
    It's still one of my favorites (TSM & P/N).

I've recently restarted the game to finish a few ambitions and achievements. I have saves from 2012 from which to resume :D -- It's been a while! It can be a bit too repetitious but hacking and modding does give more choices and flexibility so this time around I've modded it a bit for a little both some CC and to give more variables in how the game can be played.
    Cheerleader_by_CookiemagiK.gifI've owned the TS3 Store since Feb 2015-thanks to the help of many other simmers
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ☆★☆ My Page ☆★☆-♞- TS3❣
  • blockhart93blockhart93 Posts: 56 Member
    I wish they would make another The Urbz: Sims in the City too. That was my favorite sims of all..
  • PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    I haven't played Sims Medieval in a while, but I had a lot of fun playing it! It's different from the other games because it's quest-based, but I also enjoy games like those, and I find the humour in the Sims Medieval quite funny and interesting.
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I agree @blockhart93 The Urbz was awesome! I would love to see a newer version of that come to life one day.

I've never played Sims Medieval but I really like the concept of it. I think if they brought out a Medieval TS4 expansion pack with plenty of content and improvements it would be a success. Like @ReneeDawn1 said I would love to see it Game Of Thrones style with the castles, dragons, horses, outfits, etc.
  • FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    I never got the chance to play it, but would definitely like to see something like it in the future!
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"
  • artassinari419artassinari419 Posts: 3 New Member
    That would be a dream come true, even if it were a Sims 4 expansion of a "medieval" town.
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    I don't think it was given a chance in the first place. It came out during the sims3 era and it looked more like it was made between the sim1 and sims2 era. It wasn't designed for legacy players, and let's face it, one of the main reasons to play medieval style is to have a dynasty and see where the dynasty goes generation after generation. I bought it because I wanted to "vote" for it, but I knew I probably wouldn't play it that much because I could make a better medieval world with sims3. But, I would love,love, love to have a full fledged medieval style game.
  • cat_momcat_mom Posts: 36 Member
    I think Sims Medieval has great potential. To bad EA doesn't. I love quest driven games...so much to do in them. The medieval theme is awesome.
  • LeaselmaryLeaselmary Posts: 108 Member
    It was a fun game... I'd love a Sims 4 medieval (if done right) and I would love it to be more sims, with aging and stuff.
  • YukiBoleYukiBole Posts: 1 New Member
    I would totally play/love that if it ever happen on Sims 4. Do the creates of Sims read any of these forums? I know the snowboarding comes out next week and they are working on the skin colors, but Medieval should be the next one to come out.
  • kkanne31kkanne31 Posts: 66 Member
    I have never played Sims Medieval- the question is what exactly do you do in the game? How is it different from say Sims 4 (other than its medieval themed)?
  • JagserianJagserian Posts: 2 New Member
    This game was so fun and it would be amazing to get a new one or yea expansions on the old one
  • amaniaaaamaniaaa Posts: 58 Member
    after all these years I still want to play it... definitely would buy any new expansion for this although there is a bigger chance for getting a game like The Sims Medieval with the engine of The Sims 4 now...which isn't hat good unfortunately
  • mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    With how popular Game of Thrones is right now, I feel like a Medieval game with more features & the ability to pass down a legacy could be a huge hit.
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• Globiddle23Globiddle23 Posts: 19 Member
    I absolutely loved this game. I really wish they would continue to work on it. That game of thrones idea would be awesome.
  • > @Stormsview said:
    > I think Sims Medieval 2 would be a great on-line game for the Sims

omg wait. the discussion of the next sims sequel being online bothers me very much, but i think if they made a sequel to the sims medieval and gave it some mmorpg elements thatd be a great way to implement modern online playing in the sims franchise
  • > @Frigwald said:
    > I vote for a second chance. Not a TSM2 , just a new expansion. How about a Game of thrones kind of expansion?

i really dont think we need an expansion the sims 4, itll just end up being another strangeville or starwars pack. a standalone game that they actually put effort in adn was decent sounds much better. unlikely maybe considering the state of EA, but its nice to deream
  • rhaliusrhalius Posts: 446 Member
    Sims 4 is terrible, all sims act the same and they have a phone build in their body that they never leave alone. They also wasted all the good ideas on game packs while only the boring stuff gets big expansions. The sooner they ditch it and move on to sims 5 or something else, the better.
  • ScholarSimScholarSim Posts: 6 New Member
    I really loved Sims Medieval. and think an update would be fantastic! I'd like to see a little more Sandbox for building if it was updated.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Same, such a missed opportunity to add horses (plus it came in 2011 so by that time I think The Sims 3 Pets was already done) with the Open World an all. Also a more free mode where we can build homes & have a real family that ages. Anyway it was such a missed opportunity to make it great with the amazing features TS3 offers...
    Lu4ERme.gif