Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    edited February 2019
    The game runs a lot smoother for me after the last update, but now every time I go jogging with or without my pet, my sim always seems to stop before reaching the house.
    Update: this bug seemed to be temporary. Every bug I’ve encountered after the last patch, and I’ve encountered a few, have all been temporary.
    Post edited by crashhat141 on
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    The Omniscan Treasure Chest will not hold items.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    Also, vendors are glitching into stalls and two will appear in one stall leaving the second unmanned and unusable.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    I have two Sims in the gardening career, they both leave for work but one of them always leaves work early. She's supposed to work 7am - 2pm, but she's always home before 10am. This only started to happen after the last patch.
    [quote="ab92xo;c-16944957"]I have two Sims in the gardening career, they both leave for work but one of them always leaves work early. She's supposed to work 7am - 2pm, but she's always home before 10am. This only started to happen after the last patch. [/quote]

It started happening to my teen Sim too, she was leaving school early. I figured out that it was only doing this if my Sim had a sack lunch in their inventory. I sent everyone to school/work without a lunch and they all came home at the right time!
    Festivals are spawning in and overlapping the default decor.

Sims are dripping wet all the time.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Umbrellas are glitchy. Sims keep opening and closing them when walking towards other sims, in order to talk to them.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    JPNeko wrote: »
    Umbrellas are glitchy. Sims keep opening and closing them when walking towards other sims, in order to talk to them.

This ☝️
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • KurosuoKurosuo Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello, I noticed a bug that many of my comrades and I have: we can no longer make bunk beds: if we raise a bed with bb.mobeveobjects the sim will not want to sleep there. Only way is to have a cc of a mattress already in height. My comrades do not like cc and can no longer sleep their sims at the top :/ Is this bug already known? I think this bug has been there since the December update but I'm not sure.
    Have a good day.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    The frame rate is so slow and laggy now and each time I click to do an action it laggssss
    Kurosuo wrote: »
    Hello, I noticed a bug that many of my comrades and I have: we can no longer make bunk beds: if we raise a bed with bb.mobeveobjects the sim will not want to sleep there. Only way is to have a cc of a mattress already in height. My comrades do not like cc and can no longer sleep their sims at the top :/ Is this bug already known? I think this bug has been there since the December update but I'm not sure.
    Have a good day.

Isn't that an issue with the PC platform?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • KurosuoKurosuo Posts: 9 New Member
    oh sorry, I got the wrong page ^^ "
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    There still seems to be the problem with Sims just standing there doing nothing. For example, at a bar or lunge the clock's still running yet all the Sims are doing is nodding and saying "Yeah" or "Uh-huh" to a non-conversation.
    2quwd7.gif

• Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I'm on PS4 and Vampires are unplayable, curing vamprism doesn't reset rank/perks/weaknesses when you turn a sim back into a vampire, you can't earn points past Grand Master and the draught of reconfiguration is bugged as well as the game still behaves like you have your original perks but trying to pick multistage perks you've picked before locks out of picking any levels of that perk even if you have the points after you've picked the first level.

Forgotten Hollow has an audio bug when you speed up time, in game sound makes a buzzing noise when sounds start playing.

So many bugs and Vampires is my favourite pack too...
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Kurosuo wrote: »
    Have a good day.

Isn't that an issue with the PC platform?

No it's an issue on console too. I made a boys room with a bunk bed before the update and it worked perfectly fine. Then after the update the bed became unusable.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Check out @gummybearcubPS4’s Tweet:

If the link or video doesn't load. Basically in my game every now and then a pet /toddler becomes bugged and everyone that interact with them also becomes bugged. The Mom came home from work and the dog was outside so I thought hey Ill give it attention. She walked into the bathroom and started to interact with the dog and then she froze. As you can see the rest of the family is doing stuff but she can not.
    Since installing Get Famous I can't lecture pets anymore, sick of my dog rolling in puddles haha.
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I started a run in the small house in Del Sol. After the first night in the game, it stopped treating the bed like an object (the Sim would only 'sleep' for about ten minutes and then wake up). When I tried selling the bed, the item would not disappear for a period of time, moving it in build mode after selling it displayed the text, item is not an object. Regardless of the amount of beds placed, (three), all refused to let my Sim sleep for more than ten minutes (the couch as well when trying to nap), and all beds acted as non-objects when being sold.
    Sims don't wear pants at GeekCon and plants grow everywhere during the Romance Festival.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    My sim got an invitation for breakfast at Villa Bovine, but ended going to the Sunny Side Up Diner. :o
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Ever since I installed the "Get Famous" pack my game has crashed once (hasn't done at all for quite some time) also when playing a house with multiple occupants, I select a character, press R3 to lock onto them yet it locks onto the nearest Sim on the screen.

Also, last night my Sim Ashlyn was at the Solar Flare lounge when she got a message to attend an event at the same venue, yet when it loaded it was at a totally different venue.
    2quwd7.gif

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    I started a run in the small house in Del Sol. After the first night in the game, it stopped treating the bed like an object (the Sim would only 'sleep' for about ten minutes and then wake up). When I tried selling the bed, the item would not disappear for a period of time, moving it in build mode after selling it displayed the text, item is not an object. Regardless of the amount of beds placed, (three), all refused to let my Sim sleep for more than ten minutes (the couch as well when trying to nap), and all beds acted as non-objects when being sold.

My niece has this problem as does her friends. It was only solved by moving out that lot permanently. I think the lot is bugged.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Also, last night my Sim Ashlyn was at the Solar Flare lounge when she got a message to attend an event at the same venue, yet when it loaded it was at a totally different venue.

This has also happened to my sims. Regardless of where they are (at home, or not) they always get sent to a different lot then the one they were invited to.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Had quite a few, time isn't in sync anymore (kids go to school at 9 instead of 8), vendors attempt to enter booths then spawn back out repeatedly, household sims go to where you send them, only to spawn back to original place and back..etc..
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top