Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's on your Wish List?

Comments

• Options
    LoriewhiteLoriewhite Posts: 19 Member
    Farms with horses ,pigs, chickens and cows , online dating site,
  • Options
    DemonicanoDemonicano Posts: 2 New Member
    I would also love to see in game pose mechanics like picture mode in CAS with stuff you could put in there (tabs for cc creators stuff ) like poses and backgrounds and some props maybe so you could easily switch stuff on spot without turning off your game and using trais for poses , and also something similar to the teleport sim and pose player thing for in world pics some creators probably would love it and maybe even some who likes taking pic and painting on them, creating nice art :3
  • Options
    Reallysoawkward23Reallysoawkward23 Posts: 175 Member
    My list now-
    *More careers, specifically law, education, and military
    *University
    *Beach vacation
    *Slow dancing
    *Chicken coop
    *Rocking horse for toddlers
    *More ordinary looking couches, beds, and TV stands
    *Stuff for teens and elders to do
    *Funerals as an event type
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    edited January 2019
    More traits.
    • Serious - Dampens playful emotion
    • Stoic - Dampens sad emotion
    • Peaceful - Dampens angry emotion
    • Easy Going - Dampens tense emotion
    • Absent Minded - Dampens focus and increases dazed
    • Coward - Tense during dangerous activities
    • Brave - Confident during dangerous activities
    • Handy - Increases handiness skill faster
    • Green Thumb - Increases gardening skill faster
    • Logical - Increases mental skills faster and tense around supernaturals
    • Whimsical - Increases artistic skills faster and inspired around supernaturals
    • Shy - Slows charisma skill and increases chance of becoming embarrassed
    • Brooding - Brooding option increases social need and creates focus
    • Anti-Tech - Becomes tense when using electronics (needs to come with non tech options for computer)
    • High-Tech - Becomes tense when away from electronics
    • Eco-Friendly - Prefers earth friendly options (comes with living off the grid pack)
    • Grumpy - Dampens positive emotions, slows social and romance gain
    • Overly Emotional - Increases strength and duration of sad and angry emotions
    • Unemotional - Gives a +10 fine emotion
  • Options
    HepburnismHepburnism Posts: 33 Member
    Pool tables, poker table, golf, tennis, vacuums, France themed world, beach themed world, more decades clothing, vintage furniture, cars, witches, ect ect
  • Options
    1r571r57 Posts: 2 New Member
    -Bunk Beds
    - Wants, Fears, Turn Off's and On's and Favorites (Food, Color, Music, Drink,Tv Station) 
    - Online Dating
    - Color wheel for hairs and skin tones
    - Dual eye color, burn marks, body hair, vitaligo
    - More/Better traits that actually affect your sims personality
    - More stuff to do (Even if they're just rabbit holes) like Graduation, Going to the movies and ect...
    - NPC Story Progression
    - Fire Fighters, Robbers and the ability for your kids to get caught by the police for sneaking out again
    - More stuff for kids/teens to do or play
    - Oh and when kids age up it's so stupid that their friendship bar with their friends goes back to 0 like they've never even met them before, so I wish that could be fixed.
  • Options
    simopolissimopolis Posts: 147 Member
    -Cost of travel relative to distance between lots (100s-1000s between worlds) (0-20 between neighborhoods)
    -Restrict sims autonomously showing up in worlds other than their own (why is Bob Pancakes always in Oasis Springs etc? Get him out of there!)
    -Ability to use empty (furnished) lots in all worlds as vacation rentals
    -Ability to live in destination worlds (omg!)
    -Extended visits with friends in other lots/worlds (a la couch surfing)
    -Hotels
    -World explorer aspiration using photography, couch surfing/house rentals/hotels and museums/parks
    -Option to customize each NPC upon spawning (no more "ugly" NPCS as beauty is in the eye of the beholder)
    -Ability to assign NPC jobs to our played sims (maid, nanny, gardener, repairman) so they show up in that role (in their world only) and get paid to do it (for all the maids, repairmen, nannies, rangers, directors, firefighters, mail deliverers etc out there!)
    -Ability for sims to own community lots and charge use fee (spas, bowling alleys, bars, lounges, pools, etc)
    -Business owner, restaurant owner, Scientist, Doctor and Police aspirations
    -Mixed use lots (pool/bar/lounge)
    -Bands, touring, songs on the radio, neighborhood->world->universe levels of fame and fans
    -Attraction system
    -Secret crushes
    -Rivalries and competition
    -Farming and farmer's markets
    -Home based businesses with distinct open and closed hours
    -Private school
    -Elementary school grade impacts High School grades
    -Option to turn off relationship decay (for rotational players)
    -Unfriend option in relationship panel
    -Childhood experiences/skills influence trait options upon aging up
    -Summer break from school
    -Ability to customize the exact number of days per season
    -Unplayed sims change their outfit by clicking on them
    -Give makeover to unplayed sims through any wardrobe/mirror (Mean Girls anyone?)
    -Option to set household funds in CAS (some people have rich/poor/generous/stingy parents)
    -Personally I would LOVE to have to purchase each piece of clothing with simoleans with the nicer pieces costing MUCH more than the more worn or scroungy pieces
    -Photo-albums for each sim comprised of photos taken while that sim is selected for storytelling purposes
    -Funerals
    -Last will and testaments (large inheritances ;-)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Spiral Stairs
    Playable Babies
    Color Wheels
    Body Hair
    Bunk Beds
    Heartshape Beds
    Heartshape Hot Tubs
    Underground Hot Tubs
    Cars
    Boathouses
    Great-Grandparents
    Great-Grandchildren
    Great-Aunts
    Great-Uncles
    Step-Parents
    Step-Children
    In-Laws
    Half-Siblings
    Second Cousins
    Werewolves
    Fairies
    Genies
    Better Plantsims
    More Darker Worlds
    More Vacation Worlds with Resorts
    Better Alien World
    Time Travel to the past & future
    Toggle to switch the Cellphone to Telephone
    Newspapers
    Horses
    Wagons
    Unicorns

That's all I can think of.
  • Options
    RenRochelleRenRochelle Posts: 21 Member
    1. Werewolfs
    2.Fairies, Playable Ghost, Zombies, genies, and more supernaturals.
    3. Job as Firefighter
    4.Back to the future
    5. Country living, with animals, chickens, goats, sheeps, cows, rabbits, ducks and more planter options
    6.A winter vacation spot with yetis
    7. Asian country inspired living
    8. Better traits, wacky things to happen, salty additudes,more relationship options (romantic) in CAS
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    edited May 2020
    1. Reintroduction of personality points.

2. Reintroduction of story progression.

3. Townies dressing from Styled Looks pool of outfits (with the ability to deselect the costumes from the pool).

4. The ability to add your own styled looks and download them from the gallery.

5. Space themed pack with rocket ship ‘lots’ (Space Ranger, Smuggler and Generic), active space exploration, improved aliens, alien world.

6. A time travel pack set in the past.

7. A super heroes and villains pack with a down town world to save/terrorise.

8. An East Asian themed pack.

8. The ability to tag build items and CAS items as favourites so they appear at the top of the list.\

9. The ability to own more than one home lot.
    Post edited by coogee78 on
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    1. Small table framed art/photos- we have like 2
    2. Slow dancing
    3. Online dating
    4. Chemistry system
    5. Boats for 2 or more sims/group activities
    6. Games for children to play together. Like tag
    7. Hotel/B&B system- I would settle for being able to turn lots into rental lots
    8. More autonomous sim actions based on traits. I just want traits to mean something. Extra trait slot. I just want my sims to be more distinct without player direction.
    9. More events. Can I have a bbq/pool party/beach hangout.
    10. Better looking townies. I spend hours fixing townies. It’s very annoying.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Slow dancing photo booths tea sets slot machines a magic lamp babies to be more realistic dragons could burglars pack MPC police your Sims to be able to go to jail with a base game rabbit hole or if you have get to work to be able to use that jail
    I also want my Sims to be able to go to a rabbit hole hospital when they're sick or the one from get to work if you have the pack I want our Sims to have an active burglar career I want haunted houses back like in the Sims 3 I want the tombs back like from The Sims 3 the muzzle in in the base game oh and I went cemeteries back and I want our seems to be able to throw a funeral as well as have bachelor and bachelorette parties and I want them to have a honeymoon event and I want baby showers to actually be an eventand I want our Sims to be able to learn to drive cars and I want them to have Fixer-Upper cars 2 I also want fairies to being game I want there to be treasure hunting and get him I think that would be cool I would also really like to have a castaway pack and I want the photo booth to return oh yeah and a chemistry and romance his system as well as a memory system
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    snipssnips Posts: 1 New Member
    I wish you could put in a category for nails and septum piercings. It would be nice to have nails and rings on my sims at the same time.
  • Options
    stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    There is loads that I would love but my big things just now....

* Ladder: I would love a ladder that matches the vertical garden walls (the plantable ones) so I could have a full wall with vertical planters and a matching ladder.

* Second homes: I would love the opportunity to own more than one house. It could even be an aspiration thing. Own or have owned a house in every world.

Looking forward to the new pack. :smile:
  • Options
    ElizaG2016ElizaG2016 Posts: 35 Member
    edited May 2020
    I'm a simple lady - I mostly just want basegame updates (that likely aren't that simple :D )
    • Story progression
    • Open neighborhoods
    • Personality traits that give more than an occasional moodlet
    • Burglars (now that we finally have firefighters!)
    That said, I would love more travel/vacation packs. I think we're missing some good East Asian build/buy, and would love resorts and nectar making to make a return. :)
  • Options
    esvi_esvi_ Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a teeny tiny wishlist.

1. Unlimited Sims/pets or a setting to limit them per household according to what your PC can handle
    2. Official way of ensuring identical twins
    3. Cars/bikes and garages

Mostly more Sims without using mods that tend to break the UI.
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    Updated Babies
    PreTeens
    Burglars
    Cars/Transportation
    More land in Magnolia Promenade (20 lots added on to what we have now)
    Banks
    Farm Animals/Farm pack
    Romance Pack/cuddling in bed, slow dancing
    World Adventures/traveling
    More Pets
    More Careers
    More Variety of Foods
    Zumba Classes
    More exercising equipment
    Bicycles for kids
    Tricycles for toddlers
    TVs on fireplace walls capability
  • Options
    stewbystewby Posts: 79 Member
    One thing that I would love to have (which might be possible now that they have seperated the inventory): is to be able to seperate the contacts list.

I don't mix with people once they have become ghosts (just my style of playing) so would love a way to look at my friends list without all the dead people in it.

Also... would like the option to "drift away" from friends or unfriend them. I have a supersim who made lots of friends to achieve an aspiration but now she is constantly miserable as everyone is dying.
    :/
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    My Wishlists:

1.) Strollers for Babies & Toddlers
    2.) Vehicles & Garages
    3.) Improved Babies
    4.) More Lots for existing worlds
    5.) Police NPCs
    6.) Burglars
    7.) Burglar Alarm
    8.) Vending Machines for Snacks, Candies & Drinks
    9.) Spiral Staircases
    10.) Make Sulani a Vacation World
    11.) Hotel Lots for all Worlds except Forgotten Hollow & Glimmerbrook
    12.) New World
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited May 2020
    My (attainable) wish list. These are things the team has been rumored to be, or logically by my own speculation has been working on.

Vehicles with function. There's rumors, but I have billed them as false until confirmed by the Gurus. We may, hopefully, see something about them at EA Play.

Horses. While script reference to them has existed since before the launch of Cats and Dogs (presumably, it is a remnant of horses being planned, but cut); there was extensive script added in September; thus I have a feeling we'll be getting them this year.

Police and burglars. Since firefighters are coming in the next patch; police and burglars are the logical next step. Police uniforms exist; many of the animations exist, criminal prison jumpsuits exist. Thus, just a few animations for the burglars, and it's ready to go.
  • Options
    Brian_OrcusBrian_Orcus Posts: 10 New Member
    More outfit slots.

Learning: Clothing worn while studying skills or sitting in class

Combat: Clothing worn for fights and duels

Uniform: Clothing worn for work

Costume: The costume worn for costumed evens

There could also be blank slots that you can name for yourself and designate what activities you wear them in. For example, being able to designate the wet suit and flippers for "swimming in the ocean" so you don't have to make that your regular swimming outfit and look like a dork when you get in the hot tub. Or you could specifically designate your tuxedo for "Weddings" so you aren't overdressed when you stop by the office. This would save us a lot of paused time editing our sims in CC.
  • Options
    HoppiHoppi Posts: 1 New Member
    Healthy polyamory, probably
  • Options
    coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    The option to turn off phone and text messages from other sims.
  • Options
    OnyxshadowOnyxshadow Posts: 10 New Member
    My List

- Registration form like course schedule like in Sims 3 University Life.
    - Greek houses in University
    - Careers related to being Spellcaster
    - Cars !!!
    - Magic Academy
    - Medieval Life
    - Zodiac Signs
    - SAT exams for Highschool students
    - more clothing options for men ( briefs and jockstrap)
    - Psychologist/Counseling career
    - Body Hair ( armpit, legs, and chest for men )
    - make university have more depth ( like in Sims 3 University Life), more degree programs ( Political Science, Architecture and more Engineering)
  • Options
    gabriel gsl9gabriel gsl9 Posts: 24 Member
    I just want to split levels on second floor, a thing like filled half walls, just like modern houses. I can't make a modern house because of the limitations, split levels is almost a request in every real life house, half walls are not enough.