Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Client_CASModifierTuning

AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
Is it possible to add custom CAS modifiers to the Client_CASModifierTunings to affect how they are applied to different ages? If so, how?

This is me making yet another attempt to find a way to make shorter Teens. There are a few good height sliders out there now in the modding community and I was trying to see if it is possible to reference them in the Client_CASModifierTuning _Teen files and get the game to apply them automatically.
As I am posting here, I obviously have been met with no success. Before going any further I thought I best check if I am doing something wrong or if it is actually possible to begin with.
a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
Thoughts on a new wall mode?
Post edited by Alistu on

Comments

• AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    @SimGuruModSquad Can you shed any light on this, please?
  • AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    Okay, so first of all I discovered I wasn't seeing any changes I was making to existing modifiers already in the tuning because of a mod conflict.
    I've sorted that and I can make changes to the tuning that work in game BUT it won't make use of custom modifiers added to the list. So either the game isn't seeing them or I'm not formatting the code for them correctly.
    Some official input on this topic woud be great. I've had some help from another community member to get me this far but that's as far as I can get with their help it seems.