Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New update is awful, expensive & misleading

Comments

• SimscashlostSimscashlost Posts: 12 New Member
    I personally think they will play the waiting game with us and not change anything.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    edited November 2018
    I personally think they will play the waiting game with us and not change anything.

Same. But sooner or later, they will realize that not every idea is a good idea lol. Maybe when they notice the number of players going down. This is definitely something that no one wanted or expected. (Whispers: organize inventory with categories please)

I’ll play the waiting game to see if they take it out and I really hope they do. My sim got some pants with a belt from one of the story rewards and she was wearing them before the update. She is currently wearing them but in the CAS menu, it’s telling me I have to pay for them and for the separate colors. I refuse to pay for something I already had and I won’t change her outfit until the glitch is fixed.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• LaurilaLaurila Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello
    I love playing sims. I have just about every single game ever put out on multiple platforms. I don’t mind paying my fair share of what keeps the game & new expansions/content being released.
    The Sims mobile game just went from fun to feeling like exhausting, I’m never going to get ahead no matter what I do, work. I’m playing the game for fun. If it’s going to make my blood pressure go up like real life I will have no choice but to stop playing.
    Making less sim cash. Damaged items needing repaired still expensive. New items still priced very high.
    This isn’t fun it’s stressful & it’s work.
    Thanks for listening.
    Always hope the best for EA Games.
  • LaurilaLaurila Posts: 3 New Member
    PS While I’m here. I am not having fun with the Llama Zoom Zoom Van.

Thanks for all your hard work EA.
  • Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Why have you eliminated wall coverings and floors THAT I’VE ALREADY PAID FOR? What else have you taken away??? This update is REALLY BAD.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    in today's update prices have finally been adjusted, but still being offered individually colors. I don't want to pay individually for colors. That's not fair! It's not a sims thing!
    You ruined the game by making me pay for clothing colors, objects colors and including the lhamazoom which is the worst idea ever made by you.
    You still have the guts to put events where I need to deal with luck to complete collections.
    This game went from fun to stress.
    Deserves to continue falling on charts
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    No EA you’re still not listening....
    We don’t want to pay for individual colors!
    You only lowered the prices a little and not even for all items. Some weren’t lowered at all - not the item price and not the color price.
    Not to mention, having to pay simcash for colors on items that are purchased with simoleans. You know we don’t want the free puke green color that comes with the item, so you’re trying to be sneaky and charge us simcash for desireable colors like black... that is wrong!
    And there was NO adjustment for Llama Zoom tickets.
    It costs one or two tickets just to purchase the item. And each color is an additional ticket.
    If you want us to spend, instead of this color scam... put some actual work into the game, fix the glitches and add new content.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    Exact! I would not feel be harmed if EA placed an exclusive lot costing simcash. Maybe an apartment or a job at a waterfront cds store that was only unlocked with simcash like a surgeon career
    But I definitely feel injured having to spend simcash in colors (At the moment it's just the false sense that the item is cheap when it's actually more expensive if you try to buy all colors)
    I just bought a beard that cost 85 simcashs and if I want another color, I'll lost 85 again. That's so wrong!
  • PoumbiPoumbi Posts: 35 Member
    Ooooh gurl 150 simcash time to spend my tax break. I like how some hairs/clothes/accessories are cheaper but it should not exceed the original simcash price to buy all of them. That's just ridiculous and costs more to begin with.
    Also, I still have a color available in a chair I do not own. I wish the colors made the furniture price cheaper instead of having to buy the color on top of having to buy the item.
  • LadyOceanLadyOcean Posts: 3 New Member
    Greetings to All,
    I have been a Sims freeplay and now mobil fan for about 4 yrs now... Over all I love the games, great for passing time. What I have learned is to have patience and the glitches will get fixed. I just like to have fun playing something to pass time. Thank You EA team for All you do for us ,to keeping us entertained...
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Ugh. Maybe this was a smart move for EA but from a player's POV, it is terrible. The items are still too pricey. I wasted over 15,000 coins on a few items and their colors. I just wasted over 15 of my hard earned llamazoom tickets just unlocking colors for an umbrella.

Honestly, I only purchase bundles with my REAL money when an actual good deal is offered and it is something that will help me progress, such as the Halloween event bundles that they had to help us earn more candy corn to unlock more rewards. Also, the recent bundle they had with the sim cash, cupcakes, and gems for the price of the $20 sim cash deal. That was a great deal. They want us to spend money? Don't do it forcefully. Don't make us lose all our sim coins and sim cash and make the game basically unplayable to get us to pay for more. Just offer us valuable content that helps move the game forward.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Snowdrop18Snowdrop18 Posts: 36 Member
    Prices still WAY TOO HIGH! Bugs still not fixed. Pay more + get less = no fun.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Bad News
    EA Decreased The Item Limit In This Recent Terrible WinterFest Update!
    I put stuff away in my inventory to make room for a party & after my party was over. I couldn't take my stuff back out of my inventory that I put away for party
  • AugureyAugurey Posts: 2 New Member
    And with this update I think I'm done playing this game. Having to pay for individual colors is ridiculous. I'm sure there are many more ways to bring in money that would actually entice players to spend rather than paying players away from the game all together.

It's a shame because I really put a lot into this game.
    Bad News
    EA Decreased The Item Limit In This Recent Terrible WinterFest Update!
    I put stuff away in my inventory to make room for a party & after my party was over. I couldn't take my stuff back out of my inventory that I put away for party

I noticed this too. So much land space but can't even fill all of it. Makes no sense. My house looks so empty with the item limit. Stupid
  • Jennsilva78Jennsilva78 Posts: 41 Member
    I think the prices of the items should not be lowered, I think they should be removed all together like it was before.
    Hello fellow simmers.....I have posted about the same things a few times in fact I posted one a few hours ago but I can't find it now and the first post I wrote the first day the update was done I have said the same thing about having to pay for colors on top of paying for the high priced items. I even contacted EA telling they were going to have very unhappy simmers because of this new update and I was right as I see. I also told them they should put it back like it was in the beginning because I too think it is ridiculous to pay for colors too.
    I just saw the item limit and now this on top of the stupid paying for the colors!
    I have noticed that EA isn't listening to us about paying for colors as we have told them we don't want to pay for colors and they are still not have or done anything about it so I Think if we all stick together and don't play for awhile they will listen to us!!
    Today while I was fixing the hospital I had changed the colors of both the cabinets and rug and when I went to change it back to their original color I had to pay $1 for the both of them to get their original colors back.
    I posted a comment about this yesterday and now I don't see but when I was fixing the hospital and I changed the color on 2 things then when I wanted to change the colors back to its original color I had to pay for it. So wrong!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited December 2018
    I don’t play sims mobile, but I’m bumping this thread because honestly this sounds like a complete plumb show which needs to be fixed. EA should be ashamed.
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    edited December 2018
    I stopped putting money in this game as well as a lot of other players have & I won't put no more money in this game until they stop charging for individual colors & they fix the item limit that they decreased in this ridiculous pay for color update. A lot of players are now rating 1 star at Google play & the app store cause of this nonsense. I suggest y'all to do the same. They also haven't bothered to fix the bugs but yet they can add another money grab. Pay for individual colors thats always been free before. That's Ridiculously Insane. Please join us on Twitter at #SimsNObile & continously tag them in tweets about this with us. Thank u
  • SimscashlostSimscashlost Posts: 12 New Member
    I got on today to see what has been going on, I have quit playing as well and I had just bought a 20.00 iTunes card to buy stuff. I am still disguised with how bad the last update was. I am not paying for colors, and a limit is ridiculous. They do not listen to us. #simsnobile