Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims' Bodies Glitching in Their Sleep on Library Floor

Uh, there's a title you don't see every day. I don't really have any idea how to explain it much better than that, though, which is why I've got videos. It happened three separate times, and not even always with the same sim. They all passed out on the floor in the same exact spot in the library and did some weird thing with their arms like they're swimming (but with arms clipping through their body) and their legs in some kind of almost lotus pose-like position except their ankles twisted in a way they should not be twisted.

Here are the videos, on YouTube:
Example One
Example Two
Example Three

????? This is such an odd glitch I can't even begin to figure out what could be causing it. I don't have any mods that would impact sleep at all. Also, they look like they're wearing their nightclothes instead of their day clothes and everybody is sleeping in the same spot. My game crashed shortly after I took the third video. Did I mess something up with my sleeping bag...?? I'm doing the homeless challenge and it's getting cold so my sim has slept in the library a few times.

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited December 2018
    That is exactly what I would expect a sim to look like if they were sleeping in an invisible sleeping bag. Their features are twisted around to give the bag, same as bed covers when in a bed, the appearance of looking full and somewhat in motion while they breathe and move around. It's probably not the sim or the lot, but I think you may need to replace their sleeping bag.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh yeah, I have seen that zooming in on the sleeping bag. Makes this old frase turn up in my mind: 'hands on the cover kids!'
    (Sorry)
  • baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    Ohhhh! That makes sense when you put it like that. I'll definitely try that (replacing the sleeping bag). Thanks @igazor !