Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm really excited for Outdoor Retreat. Jungle Adventures, I'm not sure about. I think it would be fun the first time, but I am just not sure how much replay-ability it will give me...
  • JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    I feel like EA doesn’t like Sims 4 to be on the Nintendo Switch. Why I really wanna play it. EA why are u ignoring the Nintendo Switch community. Please bring on the switch next year. I was hoping we will get a big announcement in the upcoming gamer awards but so far I don’t see any signs. EA please bring the Sims 4 on the Nintendo Switch. 😢
  • Kimber_TAC_2Kimber_TAC_2 Posts: 37 Member
    Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Yay! So excited!
    I loved pretending to be an archaeologist in Simms 3 when my sims went to Egypt! Can’t wait to see what Sims 4 has in store!

Jungle Adventures is a fun pack. I play it on PC.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I am super excited for this, I am already preparing my sims household for these two packs.
    The only concern for me is that whether the game is going to hold up. After installing seasons on my first gen PS4, the game is struggling very hard, I am worried that with two more packs (each with its own world) installed, the game is going to lag even more.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    I am super excited for this, I am already preparing my sims household for these two packs.
    The only concern for me is that whether the game is going to hold up. After installing seasons on my first gen PS4, the game is struggling very hard, I am worried that with two more packs (each with its own world) installed, the game is going to lag even more.

Have you tried a game drive portable SD for your PS4? That might make it play better.

Have you tried a game drive portable SD for your PS4? That might make it play better.

Oh wow, I haven’t tried that, I’m going to look into it. Thanks!
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Won't be able to get these for a while, but I am very excited we are getting them for the console! Cant wait for Get Famous to come to consoles as well :p
    He/Him

You can get them from Amazon. Just make sure it shows it's for the PS4 cause there is a PC version as well and it doesn't work with the PS4.
    For those who haven't played Jungle Adventures it comes with a new water color for pools. It also comes with berries that cause different emotions to happen and my favorite is the waterfall in a bottle to increase hygiene.

You can get them from Amazon. Just make sure it shows it's for the PS4 cause there is a PC version as well and it doesn't work with the PS4.

Thank you, you're so helpful!! <3
    Pretty hard to believe we're getting 2 gamepacks on the same day for the consoles. I believe this is the first time that's happened.
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    Any idea which of these are going to be included with the seasons ps4 bundle?
    Any idea which of these are going to be included with the seasons ps4 bundle?

They potentially could be but no conformation yet.
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    These were the two packs I was waiting for! and the fact we are getting them both on the same day is awesome. I've been feeling like I need more things to do with my sims outside of their houses, since community lots aren't all that exciting to me and aren't worth the loading screens lol!
    2 Days!!!!
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    For the Outdoor Retreat pack, is it possible to bulldoze and rebuild one of the residential lots to move into or are they just for vacationing?
    2quwd7.gif

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    JaySnowy wrote: »
    I feel like EA doesn’t like Sims 4 to be on the Nintendo Switch. Why I really wanna play it. EA why are u ignoring the Nintendo Switch community. Please bring on the switch next year. I was hoping we will get a big announcement in the upcoming gamer awards but so far I don’t see any signs. EA please bring the Sims 4 on the Nintendo Switch. 😢

It might not be all up to EA; they might be having issues coming to an agreement with Nintendo.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Actually a good combination for console players; you can turn one of the lots into a trail camp combining the outdoor shower, tents and sink with the pee bush and make a cheap place to stay while adventuring.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    edited December 2018
    For the Outdoor Retreat pack, is it possible to bulldoze and rebuild one of the residential lots to move into or are they just for vacationing?

You can bulldoze and put a new residential lot in Granite Falls but you can't live there. It reverts to rental.
    1 day!!!!

Tomorrow!!!!
  • toni_526toni_526 Posts: 1 New Member
    i keep checking the psn store, still not out :(
  • WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Me too...guessing it's going to be 4pm like seasons was :(
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Who's excited? I am! Even though I'm getting them for my birthday tomorrow so I still have to wait another day but I'm looking forward to seeing everyones screenshots of gameplay.
  • WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Me, didn't know until i read this thread that jungle was coming out too :smiley: .

Off topic : Happy birthday for tomorrow @StevieJohn88 x