Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA bring back sims to Nintendo please!

EA are u interested adding Sims 4 to the Nintendo Switch? And I hope so cause I feel like it’s time to.I really really really wanna play it. I was hoping we will get a big announcement in the upcoming game awards but so far I don’t see any signs. EA please bring the Sims 4 on the Nintendo Switch. I’ll pay 60 or $70 dollars for it just bring to switch please. Sales in the US are pretty good right now for the Nintendo Switch. I’m asking please add sims 4 to the Switch. Sims 4 is a great game. Bring back the sims to Nintendo!

Comments

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Spamming it all over the console forum is not going to do anything.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would buy a Nintendo Switch if The Sims 4 came to it and it was the same port like the console. It would be fun playing TS4 on the go as long as it's the same game as the PC and Console has. Anyway this should probably be in Ideas and Feedback not in the Console Section.
  • JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
    I would buy a Nintendo Switch if The Sims 4 came to it and it was the same port like the console. It would be fun playing TS4 on the go as long as it's the same game as the PC and Console has. Anyway this should probably be in Ideas and Feedback not in the Console Section.
    Thanks for a polite comment & where I need to go to decuss this. Im trying to get someone high up attention.

• EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    I'm closing this as there's already a thread for this from the OP. Please be mindful not to post the same thread in multiple places, that's spam. :frowning:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top