Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is the best Get Famous townie?

hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
I saw a poll about who is the most annoying Get Famous townie, so I decided to make who is the best Get Famous townie. (PS: I think the worst is Thorne Bailey and the best is Octavia Moon. Ironic, since they're married.)

Who is the best Get Famous townie? 162 votes

Venessa Jeong
35%
CK213IcewolfLaBlue0314NighteyesstoryyHowGreatThouArtPlayerSinger2010Simpatsyanncchant86scoedluthienrisingMindofyVuloriJennyggSimplyJenwamayeliPlumbobCrossingDaemonPawspapertongueRavager619 58 votes
Thorne Bailey
4%
alan650111MattieMayfairkinot9229DeKayPlainevilRae357WaitWhatYT 7 votes
Octavia Moon or Orange Bailey-Moon (Specify in comments)
6%
taydevAngelEb95mikahappyopipolrbearhermioniaWildIrishBansheemeowhogizecsonSimAlexandriaamber_ilumire 11 votes
Holly Alto
3%
catloverplayeraobJordan061102GamingTweetyDrakos 5 votes
Baby Ariel
1%
davidp0418MrMonty96 2 votes
Judith Ward
21%
Jeanjeepjeepcataelias24elanorbretonsimgirl1010KiaraSims4ModsSarahTheRedHimRumijlapaobixtersK4siesHermitgirlBatmanSimmermusteniPotterheadSimKeyenpeydeedreamprisonerOEII1001ShinzenSAEldarin 35 votes
Kayla Flemming
3%
zagboorulesBreazonaAbraKadabraEvalyn326pisceansim 5 votes
Brytani Cho
4%
JestTruBagoas77CasuallySherlockKscSimmerBamajamAquaGamer1212Teslachick2dadvans 8 votes
Dustin Broke or Dirk Dreamer (specify in comments)
10%
KHS12simm621vik92AavinaashElenPinkSakuske1Trashmagictadeoalonso2TellexBooV7227domina89shnailehPeculiarPlumbobFunandotsMindsimscreateDaephenePlumbeeb 17 votes
Izzy Fabulous
8%
StrangerthanThunderbat87DJQ1308slamondaPapayaSkyCrownSimsKathykinsbooo0ooosnarklesNikkihEliteGirlnerdfashionStella23badxwolfxrising 14 votes

Comments

• hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Octavia.
  • Evalyn326Evalyn326 Posts: 167 Member
    Kayla Flemming
    I think Kayla is the best. She's easy to make friends with but she's really moody though.
  • meowhogmeowhog Posts: 12 New Member
    I like Octavia. She's easy to befriend. She's nice to my sim even after my sim seduced her husband and started a feud with her, lol.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I like Dustin Broke, he just wanders around, doesn't seem all that fazed by the whole fame thing. Plus I gave him a bit of a make over and he is now married to my sim being all Sean Penn on everyone. I put him back into the criminal career, created Brandy, Beau and baby no.3 and added them as his family. Brings a nostalgic tear to the eye.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    Venessa, so far she's been nothing but nice to my Sims. Although, I also like Judith, she has this ultimate superstar attitude and it really suits her.
    The returning Sims from the older games are a bit disappointing if you ask me.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • vik92vik92 Posts: 23 Member
    Dirk Dreamer! Old favorite.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    Venessa. I started my latest save in Mirage Park and she became a really good friend to my Sim quickly. She still visits my Sim in Windenburg on a regular basis.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • SarahTheRedSarahTheRed Posts: 388 Member
    Judith Ward
    Judith has become a mentor to my newly famous actress Sim. Although she cannot understand her crazy outfits.
  • ShinzenShinzen Posts: 250 Member
    Judith Ward
    I love Judith; she's just so unique and has so much personality, I love that she adds depth to my world.
    200px-MW-misc-House_Telvanni.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited November 2018
    Holly Alto
    Holly Alto. Why? Because she's a very attractive sim.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    Vanessa! I loved her the minute she showed up in the trailer!
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    Thorne Bailey has actually been okay in my game(I've only seen him out 3 times). I've seen LP's where he's horrible, but Brytani is the annoying one for me.
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    Vanessa! I loved her the minute she showed up in the trailer!

Same! She's probably one of my favorite pre-mades. I'd have my current heir try to marry her but he's only a child right now... :sweat_smile: Maybe I'll just move her in once he's a teen, give her a youth potion, then move her out again.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Judith Ward
    Judith Ward is fantastic, with her being this aging actress who has stepped on just about everyone in order to get where she is and now is angry and alone. She a wonderfully miserable human being that causes pandemonium every time she shows up. Best character since Mrs. Crumplebottom.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Thorne Bailey
    My Dylan sim got to hug Thorne right of the bat which surprised me. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    Venessa is adorable :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Judith Ward
    Judith and I would said Venessa too. They're realistic
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    My favorite is Venessa Jeong, so far in two different game saves she has been a very good sim and is BFFs with my current sim, who's not even a celebrity.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Holly Alto
    Opps I misread the title and vited for the annoying celebrity.
    But my fave is Venessa.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Venessa Jeong
    The trailer Girl! <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I honestly haven't decided yet as I don't spend much time with them :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I have a tie ( So i was not sure which box to check) both Izzy and Octavia. Izzy married my sim and they just had a little girl, he had followed her around always cheering her before she was a celebrity (she did have pristine rep) and did so more than any other sim and he is just really funny and nice and is really good to her, and Octavia has to be one of the nicest sims Iv'e seen too shes great and always making jokes. I think in any game I have going atm she has come up and did her own intro to my sims in each one so they were able to talk to her early on.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Holly Alto
    A lot of people like Vanessa and a lot of them make her date and even marry their sims.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    Izzy Fabulous
    All the other celebrities for me are annoying 😂 always takes my sims spotlight at the start lol judith ward and Thorne bailey are the worst lol, love izzy fabulous character :-)