Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Coming To Consoles Nov 13th!!!! (Now Available)

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    2 Days!!!!!
    edited November 2018
    For those of you that dont know about this new mailbox it came with Seasons and it has a lot of patterns. You'll get to enjoy this on consoles.

We're 1 Day Away from Seasons on the Consoles!!!!!!!
  • ShinyEmma1983ShinyEmma1983 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm so excited for tomorrow! Seasons on console!
    I am a proud console Simmer!
    Seasons hits the consoles Tomorrow woohoo!!!!!
  • ShayxSimsShayxSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Last night I saw on my ps4 that seasons was downloadable, so I pressed the download symbol and my ps4 said it was installed; but it won’t be playable until tomorrow? Do you think I could automatically play it or would I have to delete it and redownload ?
    ShayxSims wrote: »
    Last night I saw on my ps4 that seasons was downloadable, so I pressed the download symbol and my ps4 said it was installed; but it won’t be playable until tomorrow? Do you think I could automatically play it or would I have to delete it and redownload ?

That's weird. I haven't seen this on my PS4. If I were you I'd ask SimGuruLegacy about this on Twitter.
  • rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member

That's weird. I haven't seen this on my PS4. If I were you I'd ask SimGuruLegacy about this on Twitter. [/quote]

Around what time do you think it will go live?
  • piffloverpifflover Posts: 615 Member

That's weird. I haven't seen this on my PS4. If I were you I'd ask SimGuruLegacy about this on Twitter.

I had the same thing on my PS4, it’s just a predownload. It downloads the game a day or two before so that when it is unlocked to play, you can just start playing it because it is already downloaded. It happens with games you preorder on the PS4 all the time.
    rshell193 wrote: »

Around what time do you think it will go live?[/quote]

Depends. Sometimes 1 30 PM to as late as 2pm Eastern. Depends on Microsoft and Sony.
    Seasons releases later Today.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Just in a few hours! Youpi!!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    edited November 2018
    pifflover wrote: »

I had the same thing on my PS4, it’s just a predownload. It downloads the game a day or two before so that when it is unlocked to play, you can just start playing it because it is already downloaded. It happens with games you preorder on the PS4 all the time.

I just saw it and clicked on it. It says you already own the game. I didn't know this. When I preorder I've been downloading it when Sony has it listed in the store to download.
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    Why isn’t there an official seasons console announcement thread at the top of the forums like spooky day? I feel like the staff of this forum is very lazy and so is the console sims team. Usually when stuff releases digitally , it is at 12 am like new video games. It is the 13th why isn’t seasons out yet? It should have been out last night at midnight and it’s Almost noon eastern time and it’s still not out. I feel like this game is amazing but the staff don’t give it the attention it deserves especially here on the forum. I don’t have a Twitter and I will never make one . I wish sim guru legacy would actually post on the forums . How will I tell them which houses I want in the gallery ? It’s just very unprofessional and unorganized and I’m ashamed of the sims console team.
    Why isn’t there an official seasons console announcement thread at the top of the forums like spooky day? I feel like the staff of this forum is very lazy and so is the console sims team. Usually when stuff releases digitally , it is at 12 am like new video games. It is the 13th why isn’t seasons out yet? It should have been out last night at midnight and it’s Almost noon eastern time and it’s still not out. I feel like this game is amazing but the staff don’t give it the attention it deserves especially here on the forum. I don’t have a Twitter and I will never make one . I wish sim guru legacy would actually post on the forums . How will I tell them which houses I want in the gallery ? It’s just very unprofessional and unorganized and I’m ashamed of the sims console team.

Its releasing in 30 minutes see above.
    I hate seasons it didn’t even add any new worlds or anything cool
    I wish we had get famous and I wish they would ask the forums what we want on the gallery . I don’t have a Twitter so why doesn’t sin guru legacy post here and ask us ?
    I hate seasons it didn’t even add any new worlds or anything cool

It added so much to the game. That makes up for new world.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I wish we had get famous and I wish they would ask the forums what we want on the gallery . I don’t have a Twitter so why doesn’t sin guru legacy post here and ask us ?

The reason why he doesn't post here is because they probably have a life and they can't spend every waking moment waiting on your specific request. It's like asking your significant other to know what's wrong by reading your mind. Ain't gonna happen. If you want the Sim Gurus to know what you would like you need to find other ways besides complaining here.
  • Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    I thought for sure when seasons came to console the other packs would go on sale!
    :'(:'(:'(

I'm still excited, but I was hoping to get some discounted stuff packs. Lol
    I’ve been playing seasons and I love it ! It’s so fun! It adds so much depth to the game and I love my new winter fashion! The holiday decorations are so cute ! The gnomes scare me .
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I’ve been playing seasons and I love it ! It’s so fun! It adds so much depth to the game and I love my new winter fashion! The holiday decorations are so cute ! The gnomes scare me .
    You wrote a few posts above you hated Seasons. That was a quick turn around.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I might buy TS4 Seasons when its on sale. I don't care for any of the cas items (everything is ugly). :s
    He/Him