Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Working as a yoga instructor at sim's home. Help!

Hello!
I'm trying to figure out how my sim can work as a yoga instructor from home. I've downloaded LittleMsSam's mods; the "live in business" and the "more buyable venues". I set "live in gym" as the lot trait where my sim lives, I bought yoga mats, I used the cheat to spawn the yoga instructor mat, and here is where it doesn't seem to work. On LittleMsSams page it says the yoga instructor mat will spawn when I enter the cheat, it doesn't, and my sim, with wellness skill level 9, adult, doesn't have any options from the mod. No options on active sim, and none on the regular yoga mat. I can't find any instructor mat in buy mode. The option to open gym on the front door is there, so I can open and close the business, and sims spawn, but the yoga part of it is why I want to have this business in the first place..

Can anyone help? My wish is for my sim to be able to work as a yoga instructor from home, to use the live in business mod from LittleMsSam.

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @LittleMsSam can you please help?
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    You need the Yoga Instructor Mat for sure to get this to work. There are two reasons why the cheat you used is not working

1) you do not have a certain Mod installed which enables Cheats again (EA disabled most of them) http://modthesims.info/d/614263

2) Make sure you have enough room around your Sim so the Game can spawn the Mat (needs a lot of space)
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    You need the Yoga Instructor Mat for sure to get this to work. There are two reasons why the cheat you used is not working

1) you do not have a certain Mod installed which enables Cheats again (EA disabled most of them) http://modthesims.info/d/614263

2) Make sure you have enough room around your Sim so the Game can spawn the Mat (needs a lot of space)

Thank you! That mod worked! :)

Really appreciate the help, and your mods and your hard work. I'm having issues with the game, and I don't know yet what's causing it, but I get "last exception"s every time I start playing the game, and it started happening after I downloaded a bunch of your mods. The issues I'm having with the game, that I know of, is that the sims tend to just stand around, pretty often, not doing anything. Resetting them doesn't help. For example the sims that joined my sims yoga class just stood there, my sim did maybe two poses and it lasted for hours, but the participants didn't do anything. The incense even caused a fire and no one reacted. :/ It sometimes works to pause the game, especially in a social event when they just stop talking and stands around looking at each other, a few seconds of pausing the game usually helps. Do you have any idea what might be causing this? I was thinking about maybe you heard from someone else using your mods that might have the same issues. It might also not be your mods, I have other mods as well, but they haven't been an issue as far as I know. I will look more into it, but thought I should ask.

Thanks again for your help!
    Without seeing the last exception i can't say much other then there are several reasons why you get them:

1) installed more than one Version of the same Mod
    2) installed a Version which needs a certain Pack you don't have
    3) Mod Conflict
    4) Broken CC/Mod

The Issue that you have sounds like the typical lag ingame which i have too sometimes. The more Mods the higher the chance of lags. The More Sims, Objects on the Lot the more lags you get. Could be connected to your LE too. A broken Mod/CC or not installed right Mod can cause lags.

Not sure regarding the Yoga Poses. I would need to test ingame the Mod when i have some time.
    edited November 2018
    oops wrong place
    Sorry
    Without seeing the last exception i can't say much other then there are several reasons why you get them:

1) installed more than one Version of the same Mod
    2) installed a Version which needs a certain Pack you don't have
    3) Mod Conflict
    4) Broken CC/Mod

The Issue that you have sounds like the typical lag ingame which i have too sometimes. The more Mods the higher the chance of lags. The More Sims, Objects on the Lot the more lags you get. Could be connected to your LE too. A broken Mod/CC or not installed right Mod can cause lags.

Not sure regarding the Yoga Poses. I would need to test ingame the Mod when i have some time.

I re-downloaded every mod, to make sure I installed them right. I do have a lot of mods (77 to be exact, plus I have CC as well), and the lagging I experience is happening all the time, every time I play. The sims stop responding to actions I give them, they just stand around, it's especially bad in social events where I invite up to 15-20 sims. I have to restart the whole game because they won't respond to anything. Might be if too many sims is the problem. But it often happens on a regular sim day as well, with a family of four. They don't have a big house, or lot.

I get the last exception error message right after I go into life mode, after starting the game. And in my latest exception file it just says:
    "<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    </root>"
    Shouldn't it be more? What does this mean?

I will test the game without mods and put them back one by one, to see if I can figure it out. All the mods I have now I find crucial to play the game, so I hope just one of them is causing an issue, and not that I have too many.. I have so many of your mods, can't help it, they make the game so much more enjoyable.

Thanks so much again for helping me.
    @LittleMsSam
    Oh, I got one. I tried removing a bunch of mods with only some left, and then I got this.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d0251421049e2e65be1d3f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-06 18:50:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>3d0251421049e2e65be1d3f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 74769 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function File ".\mc_injections.py", line 243, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_WeatherNPCDeathFix_Add.py", line 15, in injection original(self) File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_WeatherNPCDeathFix_Instance.py", line 15, in injection original(self) File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_ReleaseAllTheGhosts.py", line 20, in add_superaffordances original(self) File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 412, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. </desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d0251421049e2e65be1d3f8</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-11-06 18:50:05</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2171</categoryid><desyncid>3d0251421049e2e65be1d3f8</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 74769 Manager: InstanceManager_interaction. TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.) Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 150, in c_api_server_init_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 144, in _execute_gen File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function File ".\mc_injections.py", line 243, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_WeatherNPCDeathFix_Add.py", line 15, in injection original(self) File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_WeatherNPCDeathFix_Instance.py", line 15, in injection original(self) File "lmsinjector.py", line 8, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "LittleMsSam_ReleaseAllTheGhosts.py", line 20, in add_superaffordances original(self) File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 433, in load_data_into_class_instances File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 412, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1429, in load_etree_node File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2184, in load_etree_node File ".\mc_utils.py", line 123, in _wrapper_function File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2171, in load_etree_node ValueError: TunableReference is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    @plau try deleting your cache and cachestr folders and the localthumbcache.package file. Sometimes this helps with stuck animations. The game will generate new versions.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    @plau try deleting your cache and cachestr folders and the localthumbcache.package file. Sometimes this helps with stuck animations. The game will generate new versions.

Thanks, I've done that as well. But still. I'm working on finding broken or not updated mods, guess I'll figure it out eventually ^^
    edited November 2018
    RefName: 74769 is a indicator of a broken Trait or Aspiration Mod. Check those especially when they are old.
    None of my Mods are the reason for this le. Some are only named because they are Script Mods. They just say "Hi, i am Here".