Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot Log In At Main Menu

I'm here, online; so obviously I'm entering the correct information. Yet I cannot log in during gameplay. That wouldn't bother me if I knew my information was wrong. So what happened now? I'm old hands at The Sims 3 and I know it can be problematic, but when I am entering the correct information it should work.
Be safe.

Comments

• puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited October 2018
    The login issues have been happening for a few days now. This is the thread at AHQ where we're gathering information on the subject:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Unable-to-login-at-the-Main-Menu/td-p/7131966

It would be helpful if you could click Me Too and reply saying whether the troubleshooting steps in the initial post helped at all. EA_Mai is also looking for info; it would be great if you could send her a PM with the requested details:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Unable-to-login-at-the-Main-Menu/m-p/7134310#M232799

(If the PM doesn't go through, try again early tomorrow morning U.S. time.)

By the way, all of this goes for anyone still having issues with the login at the Main Menu. More information is always appreciated.
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    It surprises me to learn others are also having this problem. Thanks for the response and letting me know.
    Be safe.
  • HenrySpiralHenrySpiral Posts: 124 Member
    KimRS wrote: »
    I'm here, online; so obviously I'm entering the correct information. Yet I cannot log in during gameplay. That wouldn't bother me if I knew my information was wrong. So what happened now? I'm old hands at The Sims 3 and I know it can be problematic, but when I am entering the correct information it should work.

Hiyo! I've had this problem to, but I have a temporary workaround...

Step 1: Write down your password on a document (Such as Open-Office).
    Step 2: When you run The Sims 3, copy/paste your password as you set it up.
    Step 3: If this doesn't work, wait a RL day, then try again the next time you play.
  • BerryCharmingBerryCharming Posts: 38 Member
    I kept having this issue for about a week and a few days ago it all of a sudden stopped, I think it was something with the sims 3 servers or something.