Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The stylist career and terrain tools

I know it's probably supposed to coincide with the Get Famous pack, but it would be nice to get that free update with the new stylist-like career and the terrain tools in the near future, too. What do you think?

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I imagine consoles will get it for certain. Possibly won’t be that long? Not saying like next month or anything but I don’t think it will be like a year.
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    I hope we get it next month I think we will
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    I think it will be in the December Patch. I might ask SimGuruLegacy if it's in the Nov Update which is big for the consoles.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,749 Member
    I think it will be in the December Patch. I might ask SimGuruLegacy if it's in the Nov Update which is big for the consoles.

we haven't gotten a patch since August for PC..only consoles been getting patches-its past time PCs get a new patch!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Consoles been getting more patches because new packs have been added pretty much every month.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    edited October 2018
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    I know it's probably supposed to coincide with the Get Famous pack, but it would be nice to get that free update with the new stylist-like career and the terrain tools in the near future, too. What do you think?

Their not coming in the Console Update Oct 31st

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Figured as much. Maybe I can stop teleporting through pools and randomly across my house, though.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

we haven't gotten a patch since August for PC..only consoles been getting patches-its past time PCs get a new patch!!

You're not missing out on anything. Console is only being patch so frequently to keep up with the packs, to fix bugs. They're not adding any features that PC doesn't already have.
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

You do realize consoles are getting patches because we are behind PC and are missing tons of features PC players already have? We have not gotten anything that PC players don't also have to my knowledge.
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    They look like they are worth the wait so I personally don't mind.