Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the Inside Maxis Livestream HERE Tuesday, October 26th, @11 AM PT! 🎉
October 22nd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

  • CamilamjamCamilamjam Posts: 31 Member
    :) Hello! My name is Cami, I am here because I love to play the sims and this game is just really fun! <3

    I also came here from loads of questions I ask myself, and I thank this for solving all of them!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Camilamjam wrote: »
    :) Hello! My name is Cami, I am here because I love to play the sims and this game is just really fun! <3

    I also came here from loads of questions I ask myself, and I thank this for solving all of them!

    Hello @Camilamjam :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing The Sims :) It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    The forum threads are very helpful and informative, with many simmers posting about what is happening in their games and the activities in the lives of the Sims. We can find many helpful tips about playing the game as we read the threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • SylvereSylvere Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome. :)

    Could someone please point me in the direction of a thread that explains the forum points system in greater detail? I read the thread for new members that tells me how many I need to become a full member, but it didn't give a lot of detail about *how* to get them. I also ran a Search but so far I haven't found a thread that answers my question through that either. I'm still looking through old threads but I thought just asking might be more expedient.

    Since people have been telling me they're giving my posts "Awesome" to help, I'm guessing the reactions on posts are where those points come from, but I'm curious how many points the reactions are worth and if there are any other ways to build up forum points besides that.
  • CamilamjamCamilamjam Posts: 31 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Camilamjam wrote: »
    >
    > :) Hello! My name is Cami, I am here because I love to play the sims and this game is just really fun! <3
    >
    > I also came here from loads of questions I ask myself, and I thank this for solving all of them!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Camilamjam :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are enjoying playing The Sims :) It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    > The forum threads are very helpful and informative, with many simmers posting about what is happening in their games and the activities in the lives of the Sims. We can find many helpful tips about playing the game as we read the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Thank you so much! I will definitely enjoy simming :smile:
  • SylvereSylvere Posts: 32 Member
    Please disregard my last post. I found what I was looking for. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Camilamjam wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Camilamjam wrote: »
    >
    > :) Hello! My name is Cami, I am here because I love to play the sims and this game is just really fun! <3
    >
    > I also came here from loads of questions I ask myself, and I thank this for solving all of them!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Camilamjam :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is great that you are enjoying playing The Sims :) It is a fun and enjoyable game to play!
    > The forum threads are very helpful and informative, with many simmers posting about what is happening in their games and the activities in the lives of the Sims. We can find many helpful tips about playing the game as we read the threads.
    > Happy simming! :)

    Thank you so much! I will definitely enjoy simming :smile:

    You’re welcome @Camilamjam :)
  • VittaVitta Posts: 26 Member
    Hello, everyone!

    I have been playing The Sims when it first came out and been a fan ever since. I have never been active on the forums, though I've been continuously checking to see how the community interact and post their gameplay screens. I've given a break during TS3 era and have actively returned back during TS4. The Sims 2 and 4 are my favorite simulation games.

    I follow realism as a key in my gameplay so, I don't use cheats at all and dislike packs such as Into The Future or Supernatural. I prefer interior designing compared to the outdoor architecture. Currently, playing with the family I've created since January 2018 and earned over 6M simoleons which I consider an achievement as we approach the release of Get Famous.

    Oh, by the way I'm an Industrial Engineer. :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Bergan12 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone!

    I have been playing The Sims when it first came out and been a fan ever since. I have never been active on the forums, though I've been continuously checking to see how the community interact and post their gameplay screens. I've given a break during TS3 era and have actively returned back during TS4. The Sims 2 and 4 are my favorite simulation games.

    I follow realism as a key in my gameplay so, I don't use cheats at all and dislike packs such as Into The Future or Supernatural. I prefer interior designing compared to the outdoor architecture. Currently, playing with the family I've created since January 2018 and earned over 6M simoleons which I consider an achievement as we approach the release of Get Famous.

    Oh, by the way I'm an Industrial Engineer. :)

    Hello @Bergan12 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when the original Sims 1 was released , and that you have been simming ever since. Simming is very enjoyable! It is great that you are back simming after a break, and are enjoying playing Sims 2 and 4.
    Furnishing of the interior of our homes is very enjoyable ! It is great working our colour schemes and architectural styles to reflect, and working out what items to use and how to place them in our builds.
    Congratulations on your sims family earning 6 million Simoleons! That is great!
    Happy simming! :)
  • BastianBastian Posts: 9 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Bastian . Welcome to the forums.
    > It is best not to spam singular threads and to not use not nice wording. It is against forum rules. There are many threads throughout the forums, and especially in the off topic section, that you can post a comment on.

    Oh ok, sorry @rosemow

    That particular phrase is used to describe someone who makes heaps of characters and never really finishes anything..... It's not rude wording where I come from.

    Please accept my apologies.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Bastian wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Bastian . Welcome to the forums.
    > It is best not to spam singular threads and to not use not nice wording. It is against forum rules. There are many threads throughout the forums, and especially in the off topic section, that you can post a comment on.

    Oh ok, sorry @rosemow

    That particular phrase is used to describe someone who makes heaps of characters and never really finishes anything..... It's not rude wording where I come from.

    Please accept my apologies.

    Hello
    You may not know this as you are new to the forums, but it is the word that the forum censor uses to replace words that it censors out. I thought that it may have been replacing other words that you had written.
    I now understand that your use of the word was meant to be, not that it was a result of a censor.
    It is all okay now :) Happy simming !
  • BastianBastian Posts: 9 New Member
    > @rosemow said:

    > Hello
    > You may not know this as you are new to the forums, but it is the word that the forum censor uses to replace words that it censors out. I thought that it may have been replacing other words that you had written.
    > I now understand that your use of the word was meant to be, not that it was a result of a censor.
    > It is all okay now :) Happy simming !

    No worries Rosemow.

    Again, my apologies, I really should have read the rules first! :/

    I promise, really I'm usually an o:)

    ;)
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 New Member
    Hi my name is Zach, I play sims 4 on console and and I never played any sims game before but I love it ! I’m a fan of Britney Spears and I still haven’t been able to
    Recreate her good enough and I hope they add a Britney Spears sim to the console gallery !!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Hi my name is Zach, I play sims 4 on console and and I never played any sims game before but I love it ! I’m a fan of Britney Spears and I still haven’t been able to
    Recreate her good enough and I hope they add a Britney Spears sim to the console gallery !!

    Hello @BrinteySpearsB :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are have started simming by playing the console version of Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is a nice touch that you chose your user name as you are a fan of Britney Spears :)
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting about the sims that are in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • NymphaeaXZNymphaeaXZ Posts: 261 Member
    Hello! I'm William, I'm playing Sims 4 for more than 3 years right now and I really like the game. I never used to post things on The Sims Forums, I like to read discussions though. I hope you are all doing great and happy simming!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Hello! I'm William, I'm playing Sims 4 for more than 3 years right now and I really like the game. I never used to post things on The Sims Forums, I like to read discussions though. I hope you are all doing great and happy simming!

    Hello @Snakey_Geek :) It is nice that you have started posting on the forum threads, and enjoy reading the forum threads.
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 for over three years. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun simming hours, playing, creating and building over these years :)
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • A_PepperA_Pepper Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi, my name is Ana, I play Sims since Sims 2, love specially the game dinamics and building houses.

    Happy Simming :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    A_Pepper wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Ana, I play Sims since Sims 2, love specially the game dinamics and building houses.

    Happy Simming :)

    Hello @A_Pepper :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2. You would have enjoyed playing a number of sims households over the time, building and furnishing homes for them to enjoy living in, and watching the stories of their sim lives develop in your game. It is great that we can build homes in a variety of different styles. Simming is very enjoyable!
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • AnjaTheSimsFairyAnjaTheSimsFairy Posts: 14 New Member
    > @A_Pepper said:
    > Hi, my name is Ana, I play Sims since Sims 2, love specially the game dinamics and building houses.
    >
    > Happy Simming :)


    Hey Ana :) my name is ..Anja :D haha :) Welcome !
  • NymphaeaXZNymphaeaXZ Posts: 261 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16792106"][quote="Snakey_Geek;c-16792094"]Hello! I'm William, I'm playing Sims 4 for more than 3 years right now and I really like the game. I never used to post things on The Sims Forums, I like to read discussions though. I hope you are all doing great and happy simming![/quote]

    Hello @Snakey_Geek :) It is nice that you have started posting on the forum threads, and enjoy reading the forum threads.
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 for over three years. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun simming hours, playing, creating and building over these years :)
    Happy simming to you also! :)
    [/quote]

    Thank you! Its also really nice how you help other simmers with game issues. 🙂 Happy simming!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello! I'm William, I'm playing Sims 4 for more than 3 years right now and I really like the game. I never used to post things on The Sims Forums, I like to read discussions though. I hope you are all doing great and happy simming!

    Hello @Snakey_Geek :) It is nice that you have started posting on the forum threads, and enjoy reading the forum threads.
    It is great that you have been playing Sims 4 for over three years. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun simming hours, playing, creating and building over these years :)
    Happy simming to you also! :)

    Thank you! Its also really nice how you help other simmers with game issues. 🙂 Happy simming!

    You’re welcome :) Thankyou! :)
  • SincerelyKatiaSincerelyKatia Posts: 3 New Member
    :) Hello everyone! My name is Katia and I'm semi new to Sims 4. I'm here to learn about custom content, mods, all of it! If you have any tips or tricks, I'd love to hear what you have to say! Please comment on my post, on my wall, if you have any advice! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    edited October 2018
    :) Hello everyone! My name is Katia and I'm semi new to Sims 4. I'm here to learn about custom content, mods, all of it! If you have any tips or tricks, I'd love to hear what you have to say! Please comment on my post, on my wall, if you have any advice! <3

    Hello @SincerelyKatia :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started Sims 4 simming! :) I will repost here what I posted on your wall

    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com

    This is a link to a page of Sims 4 cheats
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/

    These links explain about cc and mods
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php
    http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_4_Package_Files
    http://sims-online.com/install-mods-custom-content-sims-4-tutorial/
    .

    Simmers have posted their favourite cc in this thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940499/custom-content-2018-list-your-favourites#latest

    MCCC mod is very helpful! It can be downloaded at
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease
    Or at
    https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool/posts
    There is information about the mod in this link
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

    Happy simming! :)
  • Jess_vs_GamingJess_vs_Gaming Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey! Salut! I'm new here and I love Sims, specifically Sims 4. I know a lot of Sims 4 stuff but not everything! I'm here to learn new things!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,361 Member
    Hey! Salut! I'm new here and I love Sims, specifically Sims 4. I know a lot of Sims 4 stuff but not everything! I'm here to learn new things!

    Hello @Jess_vs_Gaming :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, find game ideas to try out in your own game, and enjoy posting about the Sims from your game!
    Happy simming! :)
  • PvimtoPvimto Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I'm new to Modding Sims 4 and i really wanted someone to be able to create a Dance mode Because i have no experience with Animations and such so if some one Could make a Dance mod for us all i would be very Excited.
    The dance(s) i would like are ones from Fortnite True heart and Star Power are Very good dances i would love if my sims could perform these
    I'm not completely sure what else to say
    Except that i hope someone can do this for us.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top