Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims will not sleep.

Ever since the new update for Origin my sims haven't been able to sleep. My mods/cc's don't affect anything they just simply won't sleep, can someone please help me? Thank you, Court322.

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Welcome to the forums.
    Is it the one Sim and/or one bed that is the problem or is it wider-spread?
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    It is both.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    First thing to try is move the bed, especially if you’ve used bb.moveobjects on (or downloaded from the gallery).
    I find often just shifting the object a little works to unstick it (my latest was a toilet they began to refuse to use).

If that doesn’t work, sell the bed and buy a new one.

If that doesn’t work, try resetting the Sim. Not sure what the exact cheat code is, but shouldn’t be too hard to find.

Good Luck
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    You don't have anything playing music nearby, do you? My Sims won't sleep if there's music playing. They go to bed and get right back up again.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited October 2018
    I have this same things happening in one of my saves where my Sim won't stay in bed, no matter what I do. Then in another I have a Sim who won't stay in the shower. It only ever affects a single Sim and not everyone in the save. It still happens when I don't have mods installed and resetting the Sim doesn't help. There's no music or anything else on in the room to wake them up. Sometimes I can get it to fix itself for a little bit by going to another lot, then returning home, but it doesn't always work and has always eventually come back. Pretty sure it's a glitch.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    @Court322 and @thatsnotsweg could you recreate this post here on AHQ to flag the issue and get some from the Sims community and EA staff? In the meantime, I'll close this thread.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top