Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Coming To Consoles Nov 13th!!!! (Now Available)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
Seasons is releasing Nov 13th 3 days before Get Famous on pc.

For those who haven't played Seasons
https://youtu.be/H5XWyPgUCm4
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Wow, that was quick. My niece will be so pleased. They are doing a great job of porting content over.
  • BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    I LOST it when I saw that on Twitter and immediately pre-ordered, after suffering the pre-order debacle that happened with Cats & Dogs on the PS4 and swearing I would never pre-order again...Hopefully, they get it right this time...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Bfever wrote: »
    I LOST it when I saw that on Twitter and immediately pre-ordered, after suffering the pre-order debacle that happened with Cats & Dogs on the PS4 and swearing I would never pre-order again...Hopefully, they get it right this time...

Hopefully.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I am so hyped for this. Unfortunately in my region the preorder hasn’t appeared yet (probably won’t), so I’ll have to wait a whole month to give EA my money. Lol.
    On a side note, i do hope that after seasons, we will see more GPs and SPs.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    I am so hyped for this. Unfortunately in my region the preorder hasn’t appeared yet (probably won’t), so I’ll have to wait a whole month to give EA my money. Lol.

After Seasons I'm hoping for Outdoor Retreat. Granite Falls looks beautiful with snow falling.
  • BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    I’m hoping for Outdoor retreat next too!! Though I thought we would have had Spa Day, Fitness Stuff or Movie Hangout Stuff by now!

After Seasons I'm hoping for Outdoor Retreat. Granite Falls looks beautiful with snow falling.

Me too, I'd love to have this pack in my game on console!!!
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Hallelujah! I haven't even touched some of my main households latley because the content in seasons fits with their story so well. Still have a months worth of time to kill.. Guess I'll makeover some townies and remodel some lots for the time being.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    thought they would release it same day as the pc one so both sides are occupied
    27 More Days till Seasons hits the consoles!!!!

I don't know about Xbox Users but if you preorder on the PS4 you get a free Sims 4 Seasons theme for your PS4. I got mine when preordering.
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member

I don't know about Xbox Users but if you preorder on the PS4 you get a free Sims 4 Seasons theme for your PS4. I got mine when preordering.

Really? I got a theme when I preordered Cats & Dogs and was hoping I would with Season, but I didn't. Maybe I should contact EA support?
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Mine said the server didn't recognize the preorder
    Feliz wrote: »

Really? I got a theme when I preordered Cats & Dogs and was hoping I would with Season, but I didn't. Maybe I should contact EA support?

Let SimGuruLegacy on Twitter know.
    I wonder how big the install file will be on console?? Anybody knows?
    As buggy as Seasons was at the start of its release (and as bad as the console version is now), I cannot imagine how awful the game is going to run with Get Famous for the PC. They will probably test it like my fellow alums did when they took Organic Chem. Crying in the corner a week before the end of the semester because they did not do any reading before the finals. Except EA will be counting pre-order money instead of crying.
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    As buggy as Seasons was at the start of its release (and as bad as the console version is now), I cannot imagine how awful the game is going to run with Get Famous for the PC. They will probably test it like my fellow alums did when they took Organic Chem. Crying in the corner a week before the end of the semester because they did not do any reading before the finals. Except EA will be counting pre-order money instead of crying.

Seasons isn't out yet on the console till Nov 13th. Get Famous breaking Seasons on PC hopefully won't happen since the new Python Update is suppose to dramatically reduce bugs caused by patches. We'll see.
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    I want get famous on console right now !!!
    edited October 2018

Seasons needs to come first. That said however hopefully GF will hit the console in Spring of next year.
  • WrathGirl666WrathGirl666 Posts: 71 Member
    Just watched the review video....my body is ready for the 13th November! :D #hype
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Part of me loves that they're bringing everything to console so quickly, but I also hate how buggy the game is every time something new is added... I'd rather time be taken to fix bugs properly than just keep adding more and more content knowing it's going to make the game worse! I know I'll still get Seasons regardless of everything I just said haha, but after the mess my game is in after Get Together I'm worried it's going to be so bad I'll just give up playing :|

It would be nice, but there seems to be two camps at the moment. One is loving it, and the other is kind of disappointed for things like the lack of residential lots in the new world (and lots in general). There is one empty lot, and one lot you can live in if you start the game in Del Sol. There are only five residential as a whole, I believe.
  • BrinteySpearsBBrinteySpearsB Posts: 27 Member
    Will we ever get spa day or bowling ? Those ones I really need

I'm guessing Spa Day more likely than Bowling.
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member

We'll get all the packs eventually.
    floralney wrote: »

We'll get all the packs eventually.

I could do without My Little Pet.