Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 New Packs Guesses...

124...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Is it just me or has nobody else noticed the new Toddler Stuff pack in the picture of all the expansion, game and stuff packs on the wall?

The Toddler Stuffpack isn't new. It's been out a while.
  • danacnbrettdanacnbrett Posts: 102 Member
    LOL Yes. You're right. I must be getting forgetful in my old age. :)
  • SuccySuccy Posts: 29 Member
    I predict (and hope for) Witches game pack to be announced next week. It would be the perfect timing for Halloween and almost two years since our last supernatural life state.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sims 4 Country Livin' EP.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    If there is a teaser today expect it around 1pm eastern. Same with a full trailer Tuesday.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    If there is a teaser today expect it around 1pm eastern. Same with a full trailer Tuesday.

here's hoping
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They don't do teasers anymore.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I'm unsure if there'll be Witches coming anytime soon this year...maybe early next year like Vampires?
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

they did for seasons
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

I think we will cause Kate reacted to a tweet saying that they are excited for this week because she said to watch the social channels for something coming.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
    edited October 2018

They do for packs. They no longer do quarterly teasers but they do teasers for pack trailers.
    edited October 2018
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

I think we will cause Kate reacted to a tweet saying that they are excited for this week because she said to watch the social channels for something coming.

Yes I saw that. That's why I m hopeful Today and Tomorrow. Only thing is Today is Columbus Day a Holiday. I don't know if the gurus are off.

Yes I saw that. That's why I m hopeful Today and Tomorrow. Only thing is Today is Columbus Day a Holiday. I don't know if the gurus are off.

Show me Seasons teaser because I must have missed it.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    edited October 2018

There was literally a post on twitter with a gif of the seasons trailer that showed of Patchy and a sim showing off the outerwear and the new dread updo..

https://imgur.com/a/aMD18Hu
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
    edited October 2018
    Gelysen wrote: »

There was literally a post on twitter with a picture of the seasons trailer that showed of Patchy and a sim showing off the outerwear and the new dread updo..

https://imgur.com/a/aMD18Hu

Sorry, but that link isn't working but I think I remember what you're talking about.

Edit: That's odd. Your link works in my copy of your post but not your post. Weird.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    I hope its university. If its not, then I hope it will be something new, or Witches. I need my Hogwarts now :p

A magic school (for all ages) would be my dream.

I'd like a pack where you could create customizable schools (sort of like the GT club system or the Seasons traditions), then if/when we get magic, people could create their own magic schools while those not into magic could still make their own "normal" schools.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ahoychristieahoychristie Posts: 88 Member
    Considering it'll probs be a game pack, it could be (fingers crossed)

- university
    - witches!
    - beachy/tropical holiday pack
    - celebrities

Hope it's not farming or cars or anything like that. Personally not interested in farming and I'd be fairly annoyed if we got something like that BEFORE something the majority have been hanging out for since the sims 4 started, esp after all of this silence. Just wouldn't make sense. They've already rattled the community by taking quarterly teasers away and being strictly tight lipped all of a sudden. You'd hope it would be good after the suspense :lol:
    Sidenote though cause I'm wondering what they're going to do with elders & babies. Would they do them by themselves? Because how good would it be if they did a sims 4: legacies pack... with animated babies and baby stuff, activities for elders, more gameplay depth and possibly pre-teen stuff? Imagine if it was that haha. Wouldn't be a game pack though, would it? Expansion? Hoping for witches and another holiday pack the most! I'd be good with celebs too :sunglasses:

They still have the short announcement teasers -- remember the Seasons one? The one with the guy scared by Patchy?

It's the quarterly teasers they got rid of.

It's sort of a quasi-holiday here in California -- banks and government offices are closed, and I think schools may be as well, but most of the transit services are on the normal weekday schedule and businesses are open normal hours.
  • DATAANDSWADDATAANDSWAD Posts: 2 New Member
    My guess is like a "Sims - Sports", or "Sims - Adrenaline" :D , adding like careers did for the sporting side of things. Add like skiing, all the board-ings. If not...that wouldn't be a bad next. :#