Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    stinky leaf piles.

That's a bug?
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Pools are very glitchy. Lots of teleportation, T-shapes, and it's hard to swim because commands are not completed or being ignored altogether. Hope gurus can look into these issues. Also, since Get Together, I've been getting teleportation, not just in pools but sims houses too. :o
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Pools worked better back they were only naturally present in City Life. The more we put into this game, the less stable it gets. My Sim and others on the lot are likely to glitch out more often than Sims 4 with less options. We have some major issues resolved, like the saving bug, but the stability of the game is decreasing. It was/is an issue in Sims 3. The more EP you put into in, the worse it ran (and then you tried to run Isla Paradiso).
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Everytime a sim uses the diving board it wipes all actions of the sims currently in the pool and either freezes them in place or they all t-pose above the surface.

I also find the splash radius insane! A sim that is simply anywhere in the pool, even at the furthest end from the diving board, complains about being splashed.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    stinky leaf piles.

That's for seasons and console doesn't have seasons but that's not a bug that comes with season for normal gameplay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LeikwonLeikwon Posts: 2 New Member
    Anyone else have the issue where your sims have a blue and purple body, red arms and green lines on the face?
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    Is anyone having issues with pavements/sidewalks? Mine seem to have gone multi-coloured. I'm on PS4
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I am finding it really difficult to play TS4 now. It's as if I'm experiencing some sort of frame rate issue with a lot of the gameplay.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    I haven't played my game since 3 days after get together came out because there was so many bugs
    edited September 2018
    This was rather amusing. Get together is a mess, but this was silly. So, I had just finished a painting at my easel, and I tell my Sim to weed the garden as he finishes his painting. First thing the Sim does is weed the easel.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    This was rather amusing. Get together is a mess, but this was silly. So, I had just finished a painting at my easel, and I tell my Sim to weed the garden as he finishes his painting. First thing the Sim does is weed the easel.

LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I'm getting a lot of delayed interactions now between sims. It takes a while before they do the next one.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    stinky leaf piles.

That's a bug?

Yes it is but this is supposed to be on console bugs. I dont know why people are mentioning PC bugs.
    The whole taking like 5 hours sim time to eat and to tasks wont be fixed for a while as it's a pc bug too and it hasn't been fixed for that so we will have it for a while and honestly I haven't played the sims since a week after get together came out because of this bug
    The whole taking like 5 hours sim time to eat and to tasks wont be fixed for a while as it's a pc bug too and it hasn't been fixed for that so we will have it for a while and honestly I haven't played the sims since a week after get together came out because of this bug
    A lot of the bugs people are having are also PC bugs. There are some that exclusive to the consoles, but a lot of them showed up each time a new expansion came in, or the base game itself was released on the PC. However, it's not like the console received a patched version when it was released. We just have to hope they patch stuff that was an issue earlier on in the PC versions. Some bugs/glitches, are still there in both and will probably never be fixed.
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    One thing I've noticed recently is when you create a new Sim and move them into the house currently being played, the house loads fine but when you want to switch to the other character who's at the house, the game loads... and loads... and loads... and loads. It never finishes loading.

For example, last night my Vampire Sim, Victoria, who lived alone was at a nightclub so I decided to give her a roommate. I exited to the World screen and created the roommate and moved her in. The game immediately resumed with Victoria at the nightclub. When I switched to the roommate who was at home, the game just kept loading and never finished. This has also happened recently with another Sim where I did the same thing.
    2quwd7.gif

One thing I've noticed recently is when you create a new Sim and move them into the house currently being played, the house loads fine but when you want to switch to the other character who's at the house, the game loads... and loads... and loads... and loads. It never finishes loading.

For example, last night my Vampire Sim, Victoria, who lived alone was at a nightclub so I decided to give her a roommate. I exited to the World screen and created the roommate and moved her in. The game immediately resumed with Victoria at the nightclub. When I switched to the roommate who was at home, the game just kept loading and never finished. This has also happened recently with another Sim where I did the same thing.

Just curious about this: Was the other occasion also an occasion where your other Sim in a different location at the creation of a new Sim, or where all Sims at the same lot when you added a new Sim on the non-Victoria occasion?
    A lot of the bugs people are having are also PC bugs. There are some that exclusive to the consoles, but a lot of them showed up each time a new expansion came in, or the base game itself was released on the PC. However, it's not like the console received a patched version when it was released. We just have to hope they patch stuff that was an issue earlier on in the PC versions. Some bugs/glitches, are still there in both and will probably never be fixed.

Yeah what I keep saying is they need to bring out an update after the packs come out not before because that's just more work for them and if we are still getting pc bugs from packs they aren't debugging them before tranfering them over

Just curious about this: Was the other occasion also an occasion where your other Sim in a different location at the creation of a new Sim, or where all Sims at the same lot when you added a new Sim on the non-Victoria occasion?

For both occasions, the Sim lived alone and was at a public place when they received the roommate. Also last night when two teens were having a mess around in a bush, it wouldn't finish. I had to use the "resetSim" cheat to end it.
    2quwd7.gif

• ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    I've never noticed if this has happened before, but I started a Simstagram account for my Sims cat then I thought I would open a social media account for my Sim too but the option to do that is gone... I've always had the option to open one before so I'm thinking it's because I started the cats Simstagram account first :/

For both occasions, the Sim lived alone and was at a public place when they received the roommate. Also last night when two teens were having a mess around in a bush, it wouldn't finish. I had to use the "resetSim" cheat to end it.

What if the Sim was already at their resident lot? I ran into a similar issue, however, when adding Sims through manage worlds for no reason (my Sims were at their lot when it happened). The new Sim I added could not go to sleep. The sleep icon in the queue (the bed) would stay there and not go away until I moved off the lot/moved or deleted the bed. Then again, this happened on its own with other lots whenever there were large amounts of Sims in a household (in other words, I did not change the original number of Sims in the lot, and the issue I had persisted until recently).
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    Has the grass in anyone else's game suddenly gone bright green? Lol. I've been playing in Brindleton Bay (where I thought the grass was quite dull when I first played there) I loaded into the game today and the grass has completely changed colour. It's not a huge issue, I just thought it was odd haha.
    Not the grass but when I don't have lights on inside the house it's really dull even in the mornings with loads of Windows
    One thing I've definitely noticed is that when your Sims gets asked out after sending a "Happy Text" or "Flirty Text", the moment they arrive at the meeting place and you try to do a social, it ends.
    2quwd7.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top