Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last bug experienced

Comments

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm getting a lot of teleportation of NPC (Sims) recently, but that might not be specific to a particular patch or pack. It's just been getting worse for me the more I play the game (not in a certain household), but as in the total amount of hours clocked in as a whole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Teleportation of pets. Sim ignoring any and all actions. Pets getting stuck on the exam table. Sim kneeling down to pet animals that are in other rooms/levels of the house.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I've had that with sims where they just go from the bottom floor to the first floor same with the actions and also when they do an action it takes them 5 sim hours to do it
  • Jinx23Jinx23 Posts: 436 Member
    My sims woohood in a closet at a club and they got stuck in there afterwards....had to go to manage world and re-enter the lot to get them out
    Oh! Sim going to play with toddler but the toddler stays on the floor in one spot and sim ends up, with arms outstretched, spinning around and thrusting in the toddlers face.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • ShayxSimsShayxSims Posts: 4 New Member
    I just got the new ep get together on my ps4 and I can’t order coffee at the cafe’s , she waits for a bit then the icon disappears, the only time my sim can order at the cafe is when she does is autonomously.
    In CAS when choosing anything (items or colour swatches) if I click the directional pad once to scroll across it shoots options ahead.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    > @_natalie said:
    > In CAS when choosing anything (items or colour swatches) if I click the directional pad once to scroll across it shoots options ahead.

I've had that glitch even before the update and get together. But it usually happens in build mode. It usually goes away after a few minutes.
  • Sometimes when I hire a nanny she shows up invisible so I have to reload the lot from mange worlds
    When sim exits the shower/bath and changes into a towel they also equipt all the accessories under the sun! :D
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    The hotfix for xbox is today at 6pm for UK
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Had a sim quit the detective career to become a chef, but started wearing the detective's uniform around the house, instead of his everyday outfit. :o
    Hotfix is now out make sure xbox players you update it to get to play with glass roofs with no glitches
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I've had teleporting Sims quite a bit since the update a few days ago, especially when taking photos.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I've been having that walking glitch since Parenthood. The one where they go from walking like a toddler to walking like a normal person. I do have aging off and I aged her up in my own sweet time. So, that might be why it's doing that, idk. Makes it a little awkward when she goes on dates with her boyfriend lol
    Not very many bug fixes with the big update or hot fix it still takes my Sims 5 hours sims time to do something and just stops all actions that I have got them to do and tweeted the gurus alot of times and no responses
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I cannot adopt any pets in my game since the last update. The adopt agency shows up at my door without any pets, knocks, and then just stands there. When I end evaluation, the agency just stands there, knocks again.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Oh! Sim going to play with toddler but the toddler stays on the floor in one spot and sim ends up, with arms outstretched, spinning around and thrusting in the toddlers face.

At the very least this sounds hilarious to watch.

My last problem was that kids who lived in an apartment were going to school in their pajamas. They later moved to a house and started changing to normal clothes for school again. I'm assuming that's a bug and not a feature of city life ;)
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    Umm, my sim had a family get-together out in the backyard. They went swimming, and after about an hour, everyone she invited got up and left abruptly out of nowhere except for one other person. Suddenly, my sim's queue was full of random interactions with this last person (I initiated none of them), and they were in the pool, so they glitched and were hovering over the water with their arms to the side. I tried to reset that sim, but when I clicked on them, nothing happened. I brought up the cheat bar and tried to reset them that way, but it said that sim didn't exist.

Has to be the strangest one I've experienced.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

edited September 2018
    I cannot adopt any pets in my game since the last update. The adopt agency shows up at my door without any pets, knocks, and then just stands there. When I end evaluation, the agency just stands there, knocks again.

Me too! I couldn't even get her to leave.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I'm getting the T-shaped response from Sims (the stance of a Sim from a sitting object most commonly seen when performing a romantic option in a hot tub) now out of a bug that's becoming more common. I have seen an unfinished book appear for my Sim to attempt to work on, which of course he could not work on if I tried to have him do so. The only way to rectify it was to scrap the invisible book, but in doing so caused the Sim to fly out of the computer desk. Luckily, unlike the hot tub, it did not force me to move the whole hot tub like it does on occasion when the Sims get stuck in the hot tub during romance actions.

Also, I have seen finished paintings become blank and forced to be scrapped, the T-shaped form occur during non-romance actions in a hot tub when in a hot tub with a group of Sims when they try to exit, and an increase of teleportation.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    stinky leaf piles.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

edited September 2018
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    I'm getting the T-shaped response from Sims (the stance of a Sim from a sitting object most commonly seen when performing a romantic option in a hot tub) now out of a bug that's becoming more common. I have seen an unfinished book appear for my Sim to attempt to work on, which of course he could not work on if I tried to have him do so. The only way to rectify it was to scrap the invisible book, but in doing so caused the Sim to fly out of the computer desk. Luckily, unlike the hot tub, it did not force me to move the whole hot tub like it does on occasion when the Sims get stuck in the hot tub during romance actions.

Also, I have seen finished paintings become blank and forced to be scrapped, the T-shaped form occur during non-romance actions in a hot tub when in a hot tub with a group of Sims when they try to exit, and an increase of teleportation.

Yeah, that's what I got in the pool scenario. Creeps me out.
    wr7jm5.png&quot

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top