Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EP / GP do you want most for console?

2...Next

Comments

• GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    Spa Day
    Hey together will be coming out on 11th sept
    Wait seriously? Where was that announced?!? :open_mouth:

• floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Get Together
    Hey together will be coming out on 11th sept
    Wait seriously? Where was that announced?!? :open_mouth:

Twitter. There's also a discussion on the forums about the announcement.
    edited August 2018
    Spa Day
    ooh i’ll have to check that out :o
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Get Together
    Yeah and the big update for glass roofs and the Caribbean stuff and more are coming out before it I think they need to do big updates like that after packs come out because there are bug fixes too so get together could undo them like it did with cats and dogs
    Get Together
    The big update is going be on the 6th at your normal time that packs come out
    Spa Day
    Yeah and the big update for glass roofs and the Caribbean stuff and more are coming out before it I think they need to do big updates like that after packs come out because there are bug fixes too so get together could undo them like it did with cats and dogs

yeah they really need to release some of the big updates for console
    Get Together

yeah they really need to release some of the big updates for console

They are doing all the recent big updates from pc to console the glass roofs and all the jazz with that was when seasons came out and then the last was the carribean one and we are getting both with more stuff too I am just so happy get together is coming out I am so happy that EA listen to what we would like the most and brings it out for us though from October I hope they bring 2 a month out again to catch up a bit
    Spa Day
    UPDATE:Seasons has been hinted at in the filters in CAS & BB - if you look at the Packs filters list both Seasons and Spooky Stuff are on there but are greyed out. Maybe a November/December release??
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Get Together
    Now that we are getting Get Together I am anxious to get Outdoor Retreat. They have Morel mushrooms which my husband and I love hunting for in the Spring. So, if the harvest is bad irl at least I'll have better luck in the Sims lol