Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together Coming to Consoles (Now Available)

2...Next

Comments

• DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    [quote="Bluebirddevil5970;c-16719357"]Stating I assume you mean? And guys chill out lol and I was going from December cause that's when I started getting the packs and as you can see right up until August there was a pattern not going by two packs but it still had a pattern but chill out guys lol and I never said I predicted I was saying from the pattern since December that's the way it went even with two packs them month's from December until August there was still a pattern :) not a complete pattern but it still helped when there was but I'm not arguing I've better things to be worrying about haha[/quote]

Yes I get what you mean so then if they had kept going this months would of been a gp I saw that too and so did a few others
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member
    I wasn’t arguing. I was actually enjoying the discussion.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I know I was talking about dark about arguing I was just stating that there was a bit of a pattern which I said about I don't really care anyway I'm just happy we've gotten a pack every month bar April
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Only 2 Days Left till Get Together releases!!!!!
    Only 2 Days Left till Get Together releases!!!!!

Can not wait and then will be my birthday four days after like an early present haba
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Happy early birthday Bluebird!! I can't wait for Tuesday as well. I'm anxious to attempt Holliebb's Upgrowth challenge. I know I won't be able to do everything but I'll be able to substitute some things since she said it was based/inspired by the Decades challenge.
    Thank you I'm not familiar with the challenges I don't really do them only the ones to get the achievements unlocked but that's good I can't wait either gonna be exciting
    Get Together is out Tomorrow. Some people in the UK may have it now though.

Usually the packs are up on the Australian store by now. Not this time around.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member

Not yet. :(
    No we don't get it for another 6 hours
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Uk 20 minutes and if you have pre-order it it will be on as soon as it hits the time if not you have to buy if then wait for it to download so where ever you are it depends
  • VioletmistVioletmist Posts: 4 New Member
    East coast USA and still nothing. Can't even preorder this pack, there's no option. (Xbox)
    I have it now in the UK? But some of my mates are the same some have it and some don't if not 5 minutes I think
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    Uk 20 minutes and if you have pre-order it it will be on as soon as it hits the time if not you have to buy if then wait for it to download so where ever you are it depends

My preorder for cats and dogs was a mess. Not sure I will ever try that again. I was charged twice, it didn't auto down load like it was supposed too. I did get a refund and a 5.00 credit, but would rather have things work properly.
    Violetmist wrote: »
    East coast USA and still nothing. Can't even preorder this pack, there's no option. (Xbox)

It should be up at 1.
  • BTGBBBTGBB Posts: 3 New Member
    Yas it’s up in the UK.

Time to head to Windenberg.
    Downloading now.11 minutes.
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    This is the first time I haven't bought a pack the day it came out! Think I'm going to wait for this one to go on sale though. I hope everyone has fun in Windenburg though :) haha.
    It's so good though not as much cas items as I thought for an ep
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I have a question about clubs. When you select the positive rules for the club, like "Be Friendly", what's the difference to selecting "Everyone" or "That Club" for To Whom? So if you have a social club for vampires, what's the difference between "Be Friendly To Everyone" and "Be Friendly to Vampire Club"?
    2quwd7.gif

• xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I have a question about clubs. When you select the positive rules for the club, like "Be Friendly", what's the difference to selecting "Everyone" or "That Club" for To Whom? So if you have a social club for vampires, what's the difference between "Be Friendly To Everyone" and "Be Friendly to Vampire Club"?

I haven't tried clubs yet. But I guess "be friendly to everyone" means when club members do friendly interactions to sims outside the club, it counts as a positive rule? "be friendly to vampire club" limits this rule to sims within the club. I could be wrong tho. ;)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    Yeah be friendly to club means only friendly to the club members and to everyone is to everyone