Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    I have the latest version of MCCC, and I have relationships set so my sims don't forget each other...but they do.
    Sims that I know have met and interacted recently are not in the relationship panel, and even sims who have met on several occasions are having to reintroduce.
    Any idea what's going on there?
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Susim62 wrote: »
    I have the latest version of MCCC, and I have relationships set so my sims don't forget each other...but they do.
    Sims that I know have met and interacted recently are not in the relationship panel, and even sims who have met on several occasions are having to reintroduce.
    Any idea what's going on there?

Hard to tell with only that input.

I guess you are aware of these settings to control sim relationship decay:
    • Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling
    • Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Friendship Decay Percentage
    • Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Romantic Decay Percentage

There are also advanced settings in MC Cleaner. Attention: Those will only work, if Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Culling is set to MC Cleaner Relationship Culling.
    • Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Relationship Cleaner > Households to Clean
    • Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Relationship Cleaner > Relationships to Clean
    • Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Relationship Cleaner > Relationships to Leave

You might monitor relationship changes with these options:
    • Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Breakup Settings > Show Relationship Changes
    • Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Logging Commands > Log Sim Details > Relationships
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    I do have it set to bypass relationship culling, and friendship decay at only 20%.
  • Options
    I do have it set to bypass relationship culling, and friendship decay at only 20%.
    That's strange. I also have it set to "Bypass Relationship Culling" and the the relationship levels of my sims are literally frozen.
    Do you have other mods in your game, which can interfere with those MCCC settings?
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »
    That's strange. I also have it set to "Bypass Relationship Culling" and the the relationship levels of my sims are literally frozen.
    Do you have other mods in your game, which can interfere with those MCCC settings?

Yes, I was wondering that too; if there was a conflict.

I have the UI Cheats extension, careers by Neia, asiashamecca, tumblrpotato and brittpinkiesims.
    Also recently added a couple of littlemisssam's mods, but this was happening before I put those in my game.

This save I'm playing is extensive, though. Been playing it for 4 years and have over 300 sims, so, I don't know, maybe it's overwhelmed!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @Susim62
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game , play for a few Sims day and test to see if that the issues remain .
    If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair
    Try deleting the cache files and see if that helps
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Try testing in a fresh new save game to see if the issues occur there also.
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    I realized I'm having the same problem @Susim62 ! Let us know if that fixes it!

Question.... If i have mccc setting off for emotional deaths...will that also work for weather related deaths????
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Yes, I was wondering that too; if there was a conflict.

I have the UI Cheats extension, careers by Neia, asiashamecca, tumblrpotato and brittpinkiesims.
    Also recently added a couple of littlemisssam's mods, but this was happening before I put those in my game.

This save I'm playing is extensive, though. Been playing it for 4 years and have over 300 sims, so, I don't know, maybe it's overwhelmed!

I wouldn't use the brittpinkiesims mods anymore. As far as I know Brittany retiered years ago and her mods (i. e. the fashion career) are causing serious trouble. We have dozens of simmers every week on the MCCC discord with lastexceptions errors from these mods.
    There is a page from Rex, who fixed these BPS mods:
    • Fashion Career
    • Funeral Mod
    • Graduation Mod
    • Harry Potter Traits
    You can find it here: https://konansock.tumblr.com/post/167305407113/brittanys-mods-fixed
    But we also know, that some of them broke again with the current S4 patches.
    By all means check your mods carefully regarding updates and remove all those which aren't updated at least within 2018.
    The C&D patch from Nov 2017 and the Seasons patch from May 2018 broke almost everything you can think of.
    If you have any questions, please ask.
    ☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I realized I'm having the same problem @Susim62 ! Let us know if that fixes it!

Question.... If i have mccc setting off for emotional deaths...will that also work for weather related deaths????

You're referring to this: "MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Emotional Deaths", right?
    No, that has nothing to do with weather related deaths. This is valid for playful, angry or embarrassed only.
    But there is a sims4 build in option which came with the Seasons EP. Go in game to Menu > Game Options > Seasons and uncheck the checkbox labeled Enable Temperature Effects On Sims. With this option disabled you're sims won't freeze to death anymore.
    y4mGXnImnpP-MzSzirf-qrKGoxIsQ6LIN97-47lnZP8yyqfVg7AEZslyk6TU_67wPTxfBCJQt3qaw_MvTH9Yq8OZeHob1Pn5eCsLkYwcpH5HZX1Gx4uQbFc-LdZWIeFrHiDXN4_CMiDWyVItyxYEdab11tFoSywPJdbUBeX1AQMB5oiHHbZ-3ZIFm0JuLTky4mjg_D-x6efYE5mqJQOrB7AZw?width=579&height=403&cropmode=none

With the upcoming MCCC 5.1.0 we will have a lot of new weather related options and commands, like
    • Added a new “Seasons Cheats” menu to the mailbox MC Cheats menu. The first cheat I added to it was “Change Season”. This allows immediately changing to the selected Season.
    • Added “Change Weather” to “Seasons Cheats” menu. There’s quite a few of these. It’s built from the list of weather tuning files so theoretically, in the future if others are added, they will show-up as well. They just might not have a globalized name when they are.
    • Added the option for “Random Lightning Strike” to “Seasons Cheat” menu. This will generate a bolt of lightning somewhere in the current zone. It could strike a Sim. It could strike an object. It could strike nothing.
    • Added the option for “Random Lightning Strike Sim” to “Seasons Cheat” menu. This will generate a bolt of lightning that will strike a random Sim in the current zone. This includes pets or even active Sims.
    (quotation from Deaderpools project log)
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @Angela_4588 you don’t need mccc to disable weather related deaths. Just go into game options, Seasons and untick the box marked “enable temperature effects on sims”
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @Bonxie that sounds awesome!

I guess MCCC v5.1.0 will be released at the end of September.
    Besides the weather options, there will be a somewhat bigger overhaul of the pregnancy/marriage system and some adaptions in the MC Dresser module. And a lot of detail work and improvements of course....
    Project log (=future change log) is pretty long for having beta 3 at the moment, so be prepared for a big update package :wink:
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Thanks. I understand turning that off will not make my sims die. I've had it off but i think I'm missing out on gameplay like them feeling cold or warm and getting satisfaction from the thermostat and fireplace and whatnot
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    plauplau Posts: 183 Member
    Hello! Hope anyone can help :)
    I keep getting last exception files where it says

"<desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<object_Earbuds:0x030c0763525714f9, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.DESTROY, being_processed:True, source:SimInventoryComponent(), cause:In inventory. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion) "

Does this have to do with the earbuds? I tried deleting/selling them from my sim but no can do. There is no way to get rid of them? If they're the problem I don't know how to deal with it. I don't notice any huge errors in gameplay, except for when my sim hosts parties, the guests just stands around. They barely talk. It takes forever for them to do anything. It's not just a lag.
    I have mods, haven't tried testing them out of the modsfolder yet, I'm first trying to see if I can understand the LE-files first because that process takes "forever" lol..

I can post the rest of the error here (ps: I deleted the "perfectly balanced" thingy, just wanted to try and see if it had been updated but didn't seem like it. Anyways, this error about the earbuds have been popping up for some time now..)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>f353985bc6cb6f435b966ebf</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-10 16:05:08</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>client_object_mixin.py:447</categoryid>
    <desyncid>f353985bc6cb6f435b966ebf</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<object_Earbuds:0x030c0763525714f9, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.DESTROY, being_processed:True, source:SimInventoryComponent(), cause:In inventory. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
    File "C:\Users\Therese\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\career\IlkaVellePerfectlyBalanced.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "clayifiedsims_simulationfix.py", line 23, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 418, in call_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 645, in destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 399, in destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 286, in trigger_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 559, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 363, in on_reset_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 294, in remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 145, in remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 115, in remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 325, in remove_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 81, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1378, in on_remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1839, in on_remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2644, in _cleanup_client_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 704, in cleanup
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\audio.py", line 105, in stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 447, in remove_audio_effect
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion
    </desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>

Thanks so much in advance, really appreciate all the help I get here <3
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    This has probably been covered, but I have heard people using this mod when it comes to clubs. I would like to know how to form a club, if possible via this mod. I need the entire family to be a part of this club so that they can attend family functions.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    edited September 2018
    plau wrote: »

"<desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<object_Earbuds:0x030c0763525714f9, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.DESTROY, being_processed:True, source:SimInventoryComponent(), cause:In inventory. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion) "

Does this have to do with the earbuds? I tried deleting/selling them from my sim but no can do. There is no way to get rid of them? If they're the problem I don't know how to deal with it. I don't notice any huge errors in gameplay, except for when my sim hosts parties, the guests just stands around. They barely talk. It takes forever for them to do anything. It's not just a lag.
    I have mods, haven't tried testing them out of the modsfolder yet, I'm first trying to see if I can understand the LE-files first because that process takes "forever" lol..

I can post the rest of the error here (ps: I deleted the "perfectly balanced" thingy, just wanted to try and see if it had been updated but didn't seem like it. Anyways, this error about the earbuds have been popping up for some time now..)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>f353985bc6cb6f435b966ebf</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-09-10 16:05:08</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.46.18.1020-1.200.000.364.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>client_object_mixin.py:447</categoryid>
    <desyncid>f353985bc6cb6f435b966ebf</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>[sscholl] Exception processing ResetRecord:<object_Earbuds:0x030c0763525714f9, reason:ResetReason.BEING_DESTROYED, stage:_Stage.DESTROY, being_processed:True, source:SimInventoryComponent(), cause:In inventory. This will result in a partially reset object (TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion)
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
    File "C:\Users\Therese\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\career\IlkaVellePerfectlyBalanced.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "clayifiedsims_simulationfix.py", line 23, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 418, in call_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 645, in destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 399, in destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 286, in trigger_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 301, in trigger_reset
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 419, in start_processing
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 443, in _process
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 594, in _process_one_record
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 119, in _wrapper_function
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\services\reset_and_delete_service.py", line 559, in _process_one_record
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\base_object.py", line 363, in on_reset_destroy
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 294, in remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 145, in remove
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 115, in remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\system.py", line 325, in remove_object
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 81, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 1378, in on_remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 96, in wrapped_method
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1839, in on_remove_from_client
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2644, in _cleanup_client_state
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 704, in cleanup
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\audio.py", line 105, in stop
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\client_object_mixin.py", line 447, in remove_audio_effect
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item deletion
    </desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>

Make sure you have completely deleted Perfect Balance, the .ts4script file is still showing here. Then delete your cache folder and the local thumbtacks.package file to clear out any residual effects from the Mod. Try playing the game to see if the last exception appears again. If it does please post the new one to the general support section of MCCC Discord https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • Options
    edited September 2018

If an 'injector' of a mod shows up in the LE, the only meaning is, that there is a piece of code of this particular mod which is 'listening'. It doesn't necessarily mean, that this mod is broken or the culprit.
    In your case, I'm sure that it is also like that. Nevertheless there are simmers reporting issues with this mod on its MTS page. But it's not the cause of the LE you posted above.
    The problem is caused by the earbuds. Pretty common error; we've seen a lot of them on Discord. The LE should show up, when you play a certain sim. Find that sim, remove the earbuds from his inventory and buy new one (if you need them for the sake of gameplay). Then everything should be OK.
    Post edited by Bonxie on
  • Options
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Make sure you have completely deleted Perfect Balance, the .ts4script file is still showing here. Then delete your cache folder and the local thumbtacks.package file to clear out any residual effects from the Mod. Try playing the game to see if the last exception appears again. If it does please post the new one to the general support section of MCCC Discord https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

Thank u!
    Should I delete the cache-folder only, or cachestr and onlinethumbnailcache folders as well?
  • Options

Thank u!
    Should I delete the cache-folder only, or cachestr and onlinethumbnailcache folders as well?
  • Options
    Bonxie wrote: »

If an 'injector' of a mod shows up in the LE, the only meaning is, that there is a piece of code of this particular mod which is 'listening'. It doesn't necessarily mean, that this mod is broken or the culprit.
    In you case, I'm sure that it is also like that. Nevertheless there are simmers reporting issues with this mod on it's MTS page. But it's not the cause of the LE you posted above.
    The problem is cause be the earbuds. Pretty common error; we've seen a lot of them on Discord. The LE should show up, when you play a certain sim. Find that sim, remove the earbuds from his inventory and buy new one (if you need them for the sake of gameplay). Then everything should be OK.

Thank u, I will try it! :)
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member

Thank u!

You may safely delete the cache folder, cachestr folder, and localthumbcache.package file. The game will generate new ones.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hi @Bonxie I hope it’s ok to ask you. I don’t know if I’m missing something really obvious here (as I often am :# ). Is there an option in mccc to see how many days in total a sim has lived for? I’m asking specifically in relation to ghost pets, because we can’t see their information panel and I’d like to know how many days they have lived for. I can find a section in mccc which tells you how many days a sim has left of their current life stage, but I can’t find an option to see how many days they have lived in total - this is fine for controllable ghosts because it says in their information panel how long they have lived, but pet ghosts don’t have an information panel. Is there a setting I need to have switched on in order to see how many days in total a sim has lived for, as opposed to just how long they have left of their current lifestage?
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Hi @Bonxie I hope it’s ok to ask you. I don’t know if I’m missing something really obvious here (as I often am :# ). Is there an option in mccc to see how many days in total a sim has lived for? I’m asking specifically in relation to ghost pets, because we can’t see their information panel and I’d like to know how many days they have lived for. I can find a section in mccc which tells you how many days a sim has left of their current life stage, but I can’t find an option to see how many days they have lived in total - this is fine for controllable ghosts because it says in their information panel how long they have lived, but pet ghosts don’t have an information panel. Is there a setting I need to have switched on in order to see how many days in total a sim has lived for, as opposed to just how long they have left of their current lifestage?

Yes, that's possible. Use the new sim logging function from the sim's MCCC menu:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Logging Commands > Log Sim Details > Commodity/Statistics to choose the log category.
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands > Logging Commands > Log Sim Details > Create Detail Log to create the log file.
    The chosen categories are logged into file "MCCC_SimDetails_<Sim Name>_<Date>_<Time>.log" in the folder, where the MCCC mod files are located.
    Once you opened the log you will find a line like this:
    Age.YOUNGADULT (Days Lived: 420)

If the sim is not available at the moment, open the command line and type "MCCC <first name> <last name>". This will open that particular sim's MCCC menu, even if he is elsewhere and not reachable to be clicked.

Attention: I don't know, whether this works also with ghosts. I guess you have to try by your own.

• Options
    edited September 2018
    @Bonxie thank you so much I knew I must be missing something obvious! This is really helpful and yes it does work for ghost pets :) plus I had no idea we could use this to see a sim’s gender preference!
  • Options
    @Bonxie thank you so much I knew I must be missing something obvious! This is really helpful and yes it does work for ghost pets :) plus I had no idea we could use this to see a sim’s gender preference!

There is also a lot of information to be retrieved from Sim Search Info - i. e. gender preferences, but unfortunately not the total number of days a sim has lived. It has an UI output so it's a bit easier to use than the MCCC sim logging function.
    Maybe you already know this mod, but if not, it's certainly worth a try: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576053

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top