Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Babies and Toddlers the our Little sims feedback

Hello Sim members,
Many of you including me have ideas and feedback about babies and Toddlers problem is Sim Gurus may miss you feedback to make it easier post here in a single post.

Lets stay on Topic and please respect everyones viewpoints.

I will also be posting my ideas here lets share and think of Ideas we want for our little sims.

Comments

• PRINCESSReyPRINCESSRey Posts: 403 Member

Hello EA Support Team,
    Many users I know have a Disability in the sims its a perfect world even for Toddlers or Babies what I would like to have Baby Demons back or Toddlers with disabilities for example wheel chair, Crutches , deformities, hearing aids , glasses.

I have a Disability myself and through creating babies and Toddlers grow up with these disabilities will help other Teens who are once like me get a feeling as a sim parent loving there child through the years and building a bondship of what its like to have a Disability in a storyline.

Including once there are grown ups in Relationships called the Storyline;

" Will you love me for who I am"
    Having another sim love them going through the challenges of there disability and loving whom they are.

Next could you allow me to hold my baby within my House.

And develop baby clothing and not blankets plus some basic genetic customization for our sim members to pick what we want for what our babies/ Toddlers look like.

And have baby relationship with parent story including the following:

The adoption story includes a adoption centre the gurus have fun and develop babies at a Adoption center that goes with the The Sims mobile from here new Sims choose a Baby including a Alien baby that was in the Sims two.

Both Mother and baby's love

The brocken child who's family has no love

The Baby villain who grows to controls sims

The vampire parents and Babie

The perfect Baby

Abandoned by family( Leads to Adoption)

Anyone else have any ideas for babie stories you like to share?

Next I want to be allowed 3 bassinets, Using the change table and letting my baby crawl and walk and hold my babie in my house.

New clothing for babies and allow us a Mod folder then direct us to the EA sims mods which have been improved by the team this mean prevents hacking etc.

Allow us to customize our babie maybe create a Sims creating app because Minecraft is being used allot we are loosing Long loyal Simmers.

Second a Adoption center at the Waterfront for babies (designed only by our Sims Gurus )

Adoption costs 2 llamas or 500 for babies

Adoption costs 4 llamas or 1000 for Toddlers

Adoption costs 1 llama and 200 for a Child.

These are some of my ideas.

Thanks
    Sim Gurus for listening to my ideas.