Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Together Coming to Consoles (Now Available)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
Update
Now Available

You can guarantee that Seasons will be the Next Expansion as it's the only one missing from consoles.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• BfeverBfever Posts: 40 Member
    Bearer of good news :)
    So exited, I just danced in my chair at work....I literally dance for every console release announcement!!
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes I am so happy this is the next thing whoop whoop
  • quasha81388quasha81388 Posts: 255 Member
    So glad they are able to keep all the content rolling in pretty fast, we should be caught up to PC in no time.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2018
    For those not familer with Get Together on pc it's adding
    2 new woohoo locations closet and bushes

A Pool Lot which is located in Windenburg. It's a really big pool too.

New hairstyles

A New World Windenburg which has suburbs,beautiful lakes and a small city.

Clubs

You'll be able to set your sim up with another sim. It's found under ask about sim interaction.

GT adds the Dj Booth which also works as a radio and has every radio station from the game.

Actual updated Night Clubs with a dance floor.

A Haunted Museum with a large maze and a wedding arch and piano located in front of a lake.

A beach

A private location that is romantic and has new pool types that look like brackish lakes and a bonfire.

It's adding cafes.

New Townies

New clothing.
    So glad they are able to keep all the content rolling in pretty fast, we should be caught up to PC in no time.

They still have a way to go with Gamepacks and Stuffpacks.
  • sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    This is still my favorite content. Super excited!!!
    We only have 3 game packs and 5 stuff packs to go if they start doing 2 a month again we will catch up they obviously didn't do 2 last month because they are bringing another ep out I'm so happy though
  • Anne_713Anne_713 Posts: 12 New Member
    Oh I’m so excited!
    Do we already have that song in the game or is it new?
  • GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member
    edited August 2018
    omg i can’t wait! :blush:
    they’ve really spoilt us console users this year - we only just got cats & dogs!
    Post edited by GalaxySimsGirl on
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    oh good. been waiting for it to come to ps4 B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Though normally for eps it shows up for pre order 2 weeks maybe more before and it hasn't given us that option yet
    I hope clubs will stop sims on consoles from leaving so early when their on a group outing.
  • MissJayyMissJayy Posts: 4 New Member
    I Cannot wait !! Consoles has a lot of catching up to do. I do to , I have to buy the city living pack first . But I cant wait until September 11th .
    We aren't that bad now 1 ep 3 gp and 5 sp not bad at all hopefully next month they will go back to 2 packs per month to catch up quicker
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    Seasons is this next EP ofcourse but they will probably wait until we get all the rest first
    We aren't that bad now 1 ep 3 gp and 5 sp not bad at all hopefully next month they will go back to 2 packs per month to catch up quicker

Spooky Stuff needs to come in October.

I think it will hopefully next month they will start to bring 2 packs per month again it was meant to be a game pack this month but brought ep out instead just the pattern they have went in all year so maybe a gp next month hopefully with a sp and then 2 sp in October hopefully cause 1 stuff pack is just boring
  • FelizFeliz Posts: 65 Member

I think it will hopefully next month they will start to bring 2 packs per month again it was meant to be a game pack this month but brought ep out instead just the pattern they have went in all year so maybe a gp next month hopefully with a sp and then 2 sp in October hopefully cause 1 stuff pack is just boring

If you look at the releases for console so far there has been no real discernible pattern. But yes, if they were to bring out two stuff packs for October the movie and spooky packs would fit in nicely in time for Halloween.
    Feliz wrote: »

If you look at the releases for console so far there has been no real discernible pattern. But yes, if they were to bring out two stuff packs for October the movie and spooky packs would fit in nicely in time for Halloween. [/quote

There has been for a bit it goes ep gp and sp just not now since gt is out this would of been a gp this month
    Feliz wrote: »

If you look at the releases for console so far there has been no real discernible pattern. But yes, if they were to bring out two stuff packs for October the movie and spooky packs would fit in nicely in time for Halloween. [/quote

There has been for a bit it goes ep gp and sp just not now since gt is out this would of been a gp this month

I know I have too much time on my hands. Since release it’s been:

Nov. Base game+EP+GP+SP+SP
    Dec. SP+SP
    Jan. GP
    Feb. SP
    Mar. EP
    Apr. no release
    May. SP+SP
    Jun. GP+SP
    Jul. EP
    Aug. SP
    Sep. EP

I don’t see a real pattern there to predict what we’ll get next. Maybe I’m missing it.
  • DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    No need to be cheeky about it god they were just saying feliz
    edited September 2018
    Cheeky? Someone was claiming there was a pattern and I pointed out (citing the release schedule) there doesn’t seem to be. Not sure what is wrong with that. I wasn’t rude nor did I personally attack anyone.
    Post edited by Feliz on
    edited September 2018
    Stating I assume you mean? And guys chill out lol and I was going from December cause that's when I started getting the packs and as you can see right up until August there was a pattern not going by two packs but it still had a pattern but chill out guys lol and I never said I predicted I was saying from the pattern since December that's the way it went even with two packs them month's from December until August there was still a pattern :) not a complete pattern but it still helped when there was but I'm not arguing I've better things to be worrying about haha