Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Mobile In-Game Survey

Has anyone got a in-game notification yet?

I thought I should post for anybody who doesn't got this yet.

The picture has Bella Goth with a clipboard.
TwJ4QNY.png
When you tap on "Take a Survey" it takes you to your browser and take a survey about your experience about the game.
czDdNtJ.png
This one has a how much do you spend time on leveling up Hobbies, Careers, and Relationships.
sQxyQNA.png

One of the few interesting things about this survey is by level 15 you can unlock all in-game objects or the already level up to unlock more objects.
IqvBgVT.png

The survey is pretty much "what game genre you play?, Do you agree or disagree with these statements about videos games? Ect.
5nAMpNO.png

At the end of the survey you can review what you put in and that's it.

I have more screenshots and tidbits but I don't want to spam this thread just only the interesting part ;)
So if anybody is curious about this in-game survey popup there you go. Please comment your thoughts about this survey below :)
Post edited by cooldj210 on

Comments

• Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    cooldj210 wrote: »
    Has anyone got a in-game notification yet?

I thought I should post for anybody who does got this yet.

The picture has Bella Goth with a clipboard.
    TwJ4QNY.png
    When you tap on "Take a Survey" it takes you to your browser and take a survey about your experience about the game.
    czDdNtJ.png
    This one has a how much do you spend time on leveling up Hobbies, Careers, and Relationships.
    sQxyQNA.png

One of the few interesting things about this survey is by level 15 you can unlock all in-game objects or the already level up to unlock more objects.
    IqvBgVT.png

The survey is pretty much "what game genre you play?, Do you agree or disagree with these statements about videos games? Ect.
    5nAMpNO.png

At the end of the survey you can review what you put in and that's it.

I have more screenshots and tidbits but I don't want to spam this thread just only the interesting part ;)
    So if anybody is curious about this in-game survey popup there you go. Please comment your thoughts about this survey below :)

Thank you for posting this. I know we all will be looking out for it for we all need to voice our options and opinions. Well done post!
    TTKIncorporated
  • Doxiedog6Doxiedog6 Posts: 47 Member
    I had one the other day too.
  • SimDeitySimDeity Posts: 3 New Member
    I recall taking a similar survey. I remember it asking for suggestions about multiplayer events or something of the sort.
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    This is the first time I've seen anything like it. I wasn't even aware they had them, to be honest, but will be on the look out (just in case).
  • Loulou2406Loulou2406 Posts: 17 New Member
    I had this today
    Then they tried to sell me something black mailed me said if I didn’t buy something with real money my sim would be upset.
    I didn’t buy my sim anything and now he won’t interact with me black mail
  • geekgirl101geekgirl101 Posts: 401 Member
    I wish they sent this survey AFTER the update, I'd have some things to say to them about it.