Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Gallery not working

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    So, whenever I go on the gallery to save or get something i click on the house or sim or room etc and NONE of the buttons work so i have to open Task manager and exit and i lose EVERYTHING I just did :disappointed: Any help?
    Hello
    The gallery is back working again now.
    If you continue to have the issues, and if you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there.
    If you have the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the patch.
  • MyzzKeshaMyzzKesha Posts: 6 New Member
    I don't normally post about issues but this Galley update is sssooo annoying.. One of the main reasons I hate updates. It's because it breaks more than fixing issues/ bugs. I can't put a house on a lot or use a Sim I created in CAS to finish creating them, because the whole screen is grayed out. So I have to use Task Manager in order to (start all over and) play the game.. Been like this over a week.
    MyzzKesha wrote: »
    I don't normally post about issues but this Galley update is sssooo annoying.. One of the main reasons I hate updates. It's because it breaks more than fixing issues/ bugs. I can't put a house on a lot or use a Sim I created in CAS to finish creating them, because the whole screen is grayed out. So I have to use Task Manager in order to (start all over and) play the game.. Been like this over a week.

Hello @MyzzKesha
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and see if the issues are still there
    If you have the UI Cheats extension mod , it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the patch.

Custom careers have been broken by the latest patch so it would be best to also remove/update them.
  • valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    > @MyzzKesha said:
    > I don't normally post about issues but this Galley update is sssooo annoying.. One of the main reasons I hate updates. It's because it breaks more than fixing issues/ bugs. I can't put a house on a lot or use a Sim I created in CAS to finish creating them, because the whole screen is grayed out. So I have to use Task Manager in order to (start all over and) play the game.. Been like this over a week.

Same, I tried repair my game in origin, I updated all my mods but I still can't use my Gallery. When I save a Sim or a lot even in my gallery the game freeze; the same thing happens when I place an household or a lot that I created before this patch.
    valexxtina wrote: »
    > @MyzzKesha said:
    > I don't normally post about issues but this Galley update is sssooo annoying.. One of the main reasons I hate updates. It's because it breaks more than fixing issues/ bugs. I can't put a house on a lot or use a Sim I created in CAS to finish creating them, because the whole screen is grayed out. So I have to use Task Manager in order to (start all over and) play the game.. Been like this over a week.

Same, I tried repair my game in origin, I updated all my mods but I still can't use my Gallery. When I save a Sim or a lot even in my gallery the game freeze; the same thing happens when I place an household or a lot that I created before this patch.

Hello @valexxtina
    If you have the UI Cheats extension mod and if you haven’t done this, it would be best to remove the mod and download/install the updated version that has been released since the patch
  • valexxtinavalexxtina Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks for the advice but I have already installed the updated version. I hope they'll fix this problem as soon as possible.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    It's down for me "in game" and on web at the moment. It's possibly due to the Patch we will be getting today, maybe getting ready for it?