Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry Day Coming To Consoles Aug 14th

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
This went up yesterday and the gurus are teasing about it too. Expect an announcement today.

Update
Now coming August 14th

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I want it! :)
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Money ready! Gimme gimme gimme!!
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Wow. I thought we would be waiting forever(or what always feels like it anyway) For new content after c+d came out. And I thought it would be the pets stuff pack. Or did I miss something?
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I am actually surprised and not surprised that this was the next pack at the same time because on the screenshot it showed that and get together and confirmed for next to packs before cats and dogs but would of made more sense doing my first pets pack next
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    If only I was this excited about doing laundry in real life... :D

Really looking forward to the new items and clothes.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    A little less then a week.
    I just want all the nice new wicker furniture
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Will a patch be released before the new pack? I doubt it, but... hey, don't ask, don't know...
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    edited August 2018
    _natalie wrote: »
    Will a patch be released before the new pack? I doubt it, but... hey, don't ask, don't know...

Probably not but SimGuruLegacy posted this on Twitter yesterday. This might be before a bigger pack though. Normally we don't get console updates before stuffpacks. It's before gamepacks and eps but I hope I'm wrong and we do get this update Monday.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 200 Member
    Excited for laundry day, when i click on the Icon on the Laundry Day Icon - shows me description of the pack, but no option to Pre-order it like other packs,

so does it mean you can only buy it on the 14th?
    Excited for laundry day, when i click on the Icon on the Laundry Day Icon - shows me description of the pack, but no option to Pre-order it like other packs,

so does it mean you can only buy it on the 14th?

Laundry Day doesn't come with a preorder option you ll just download it.
    You can't pre-order stuff packs and maybe game packs I'm not sure about game packs and I know we need an update so bad what do you think next month's pack will be
    You can't pre-order stuff packs and maybe game packs I'm not sure about game packs and I know we need an update so bad what do you think next month's pack will be
    Either Outdoor Retreat or Get Together. Since we got an EP in July it will most likely be a Gamepack. We may get a Stuffpack as well.
    Either Outdoor Retreat or Get Together. Since we got an EP in July it will most likely be a Gamepack. We may get a Stuffpack as well.

Yeah see I thought maybe a game pack but hoping it's an ep because they have only been giving us 1 of something normally for stiff packs they do two and we are only getting one I think I'm just wanting get together so bad I also would love outdoor retreat too haha
    Do the stuff packs come out same time as other packs like for UK 6pm or right on midnight
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Laundry day is out now for the U.K
  • ab92xoab92xo Posts: 38 Member
    [quote="MidnightAura;c-16675187"]Laundry day is out now for the U.K[/quote]

I'm in the UK, it's not out for me yet? Pretty sure it's going to be 6pm again like usual.
    Do the stuff packs come out same time as other packs like for UK 6pm or right on midnight

Sps don't come out at midnight in the US on consoles they come out at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern like with PC so figure that time for UK.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    I downloaded it at around 7:30 am UK time. A lot earlier than the last two packs.
    [quote="JPNeko;c-16675920"]I downloaded it at around 7:30 am UK time. A lot earlier than the last two packs.[/quote]

Yeah it's always been 6pm for me for everything else (I think) but I haven't been on to check since this morning, but it wasn't available for me at 7am.
    ab92xo wrote: »
    JPNeko wrote: »
    I downloaded it at around 7:30 am UK time. A lot earlier than the last two packs.

Yeah it's always been 6pm for me for everything else (I think) but I haven't been on to check since this morning, but it wasn't available for me at 7am.

Yes all the rest has been 6pm for me too I'm not sure i will check thanks guys

Sps don't come out at midnight in the US on consoles they come out at 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern like with PC so figure that time for UK.

It's 5pm for UK thank you for the Times

I'm in the UK, it's not out for me yet? Pretty sure it's going to be 6pm again like usual.

I agree, it’s usually out at 6pm but it definitely released at midnight last night. My niece text me and told me and I didn’t believe her. Sure enough it was there. She started playing at midnight and I think she only stopped at like 3am!
    [quote="MidnightAura;c-16676399"][quote="ab92xo;c-16675760"][quote="MidnightAura;c-16675187"]Laundry day is out now for the U.K[/quote]

I'm in the UK, it's not out for me yet? Pretty sure it's going to be 6pm again like usual. [/quote]

I agree, it’s usually out at 6pm but it definitely released at midnight last night. My niece text me and told me and I didn’t believe her. Sure enough it was there. She started playing at midnight and I think she only stopped at like 3am!
    [/quote]

It still isn't out for me :( It's not even showing up in the store or showing the icon when I load the game.

It still isn't out for me :( It's not even showing up in the store or showing the icon when I load the game.

I’m hearing a lot of people saying that too. I suspect t last nights midnight release was an error.